It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To go to sleep young and to wake up old, next day same day-night

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Lately I have this feeling that even if we are in November it's getting dark very early afternoon still at 4 pm and to start getting dark at that hour might be too early.

Therefore this feeling of mine tells me that it might be possible to see in the next days the days shortening , maybe tomorrow the sun will begin to fade at 3 pm over other 3 days at 2 pm so on until one day maybe very soon the sun will rise where the sun has set.

I mean we go to sleep one night and we wake up in mid night when should be morning.

Although we do not realize we can compare with a movie given fast forward ,if we see somewhere for example the world in 1980 it may look like we move very quickly and the day pass very fast in an blink of an eye.

The only problem might be that in that morning of a night we might wake up very old
or...some of us might not wake up at all.

Like a lap time reset.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by piequal3because14

Relax. The days start getting longer after the winter solstice.

It's been happening for EVER, unless you are hinting at some 2012 b.s.......

wwp.greenwichmeantime.com...

Date & Time of Solstices & Equinoxes in 2012 Vernal Equinox (Spring) March 20 2012 05:14 GMT Summer Solstice (Summer) June 20 2012 23:09 GMT Autumnal Equinox (Fall) September 22 2012 14:49 GMT Winter Solstice (Winter) December 21 2012 11:11 GMT

edit on 7-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

Relax
Weird how relaxed are.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by piequal3because14
reply to post by Sissel

Relax
Weird how relaxed are.

I know it feels good to just relax!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by abeverage

I know it feels good to just relax!
interesting similarity.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here's a revelation that may shock you so, please be seated.

Contrary to what you believe, there's a world outside of America.

Here in Australia it has been nice and warm with daylight now lasting until roughly 8:15 PM and in a few weeks it'll be until about 9 o'clock!

So I can't relate, beers and BBQ'ing in the 8:00PM sun anyone!?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Pirateofpsychonautics

Here's a revelation that may shock you so, please be seated. Contrary to what you believe, there's a world outside of America.
Interesting but...who said that US is not a part of the World?

You might be shocked to find out where the center of the World is!

And from that point radius everything will begin...very soon.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Here's a revelation that may shock you so, please be seated. Contrary to what you believe, there's a world outside of America.
Interesting but...who said that US is not a part of the World?

You might be shocked to find out where the center of the World is!

And from that point radius everything will begin...very soon.

Don't you mean something will begin? Everything has already begun, things happen, things start and end. But everything began in the Big Bang or Creation depending upon your belief. But yeah stuff is already happening each and everyday

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

This is pretty weird.

Reminds me of a dream I had where the rapture happened and everybody was replaced by clones. This was back nearly 10 years ago when I still was getting over the christian thing. The scary thing was that the clones didn't remember the rapture happening. Only I did.
edit on 8-11-2012 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by jonnywhite

The scary thing was that the clones didn't remember the rapture happening. Only I did.
Very interesting dream you had.They will not remember anything because they don't want to know anything about anything.

But they will remember everything!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

But yeah stuff is already happening each and everyday
Yes it's happening in an accelerated way, the chances of escape began to grow, and I know that.

.Although they might not believe everything is depending of a such a small thing...like a small glass of crystal.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
The earlier darkness thing has to do with coming off daylight savings time.

Yeah, Australia....you get hot, we get cold; you get cold we get hot. I'm envying the bbq thing though.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:52 PM
link   

But yeah stuff is already happening each and everyday
Yes it's happening in an accelerated way, the chances of escape began to grow, and I know that.

.Although they might not believe everything is depending of a such a small thing...like a small glass of crystal.

If you are going to be vague don't expect me to follow...

And if you are hinting that the end of the world is nigh where would you escape to?
edit on 8-11-2012 by abeverage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:01 PM
link   

And if you are hinting that the end of the world is nigh where would you escape to?
The world can end in many ways ,as above so below.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:10 PM
link   

The world can end in many ways ,as above so below.

And if it does so what?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1PLA1
The earlier darkness thing has to do with coming off daylight savings time.

Yeah, Australia....you get hot, we get cold; you get cold we get hot. I'm envying the bbq thing though.

That's it mate..it isn't even summer here yet and I'm running low on gas in a 40 litle gas bottle, not to count the gas that's been expended on friends BBQ's and the lamb and burgers we Cooke last weekend out in the bush on an open campfire

Some people don't quite seem to grasp exactly how something as simple as global time zones work...*cough* the Op

If y'all get the three days of darkness and we don't that means we're off the hook right? No doom for us? Maybe we'll come save yas if you repent your ignorance and I'll researched ramblings now

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Gotta love Aussie humor.

Yes, please save our arses if you can.
Three days of darkness should prove interesting. I'm just wondering what the gimmies will do.

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

And if it does so what?
"When the last drop of love will be gone from this world then the End may come but we still have few drops left..let's not waste them."

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

This is the true origin of what we now call Christmas

Day after day, the hours of daylight lessen. The sun rises later, sets earlier. It gets colder. Wet. Windy. Snow .....

Surely the world is ending?

And then, suddenly, just as all hope seemed lost, the sun rises earlier. Sets later.

The world has been saved. A new year begins.

And to celebrate this most important point of the year, we eat, drink, make merry. And maybe even give an offering to our god in thanks.

Only 6 weeks to go

Edit: of course, in Australia they have it arse about face. But that's Aussies for you

edit on 19-11-2012 by AndyMayhew because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2012 @ 02:44 PM
link   

The world has been saved. A new year begins.
It might be true ,although it is hard to believe still more work must be done in order to be this way.

top topics

join