It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mythi: Answers Of An Alien from Andromeda

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
My boyfriend has become obsessed with aliens and the end of the world. He's convinced that we're all doomed on December 21st of this year, and that he and I will need to find high ground in a wooded area to survive. He took me out to his car the other day and showed me that his trunk was filled with canned goods, water, rope, a hatchet, and all kinds of survival gear. He believes that a couple of months after the world goes to hell, aliens will come down and gather up "high level" humans or something, whether to protect them or to experiment on them, he does not know.

He started getting all crazy about this stuff when he began watching videos on a YouTube channel hosted by "atlanticobr" called "Answers Of An Alien From Andromeda". I think he's watched all 93 videos. He watches them all the time. He gets upset with me if I don't express enthusiasm or fear or shock when watching these videos.

I'm sorry, but I don't believe this "Mythi" person/alien/creature is really some super-intelligent, extraterrestrial being from a galaxy far, far away. I haven't really said anything to my boyfriend about how I think he's letting himself be tricked because I don't want him to get all crazy/upset. I don't doubt that there is life existing on other planets in other galaxies. I don't doubt that maybe these other beings have visited our planet. But I don't think "Mythi" is a real alien who is giving us all the answers that we need. I'm also pretty skeptical about the world going to sh*t on December 21st.

Anyway, I was just wondering if any of you have seen or heard of these videos, and what your take on them is. I just don't find them remotely believable.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lorehorrible

Since you clearly aren't able to break him of his obsession, direct him to the "Seth Speaks" series. It's far more informative and accurate than most materials he is probably relying on.

You should have a look at it too. You seem to be highly averse to these topics, which really isn't a healthy perpsective...considering what's coming.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I think that you might want to direct him towards a doctor.

You might want to be careful, that sounds like an unhealthy obsession that he has developed.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:31 AM
link   
On the plus side its only a few weeks to go so he may come to his senses when he realizes nothings happened and its all rubbish .... if not seek help

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity

Since you clearly aren't able to break him of his obsession, direct him to the "Seth Speaks" series. It's far more informative and accurate than most materials he is probably relying on.

You should have a look at it too. You seem to be highly averse to these topics, which really isn't a healthy perpsective...considering what's coming.

Whatever happens, happens. I'm not going to pee my pants over some prediction about the world ending (or planets shifting). Nothing has been proven. If it does happen, I will probably die pretty soon on anyway, because my immune system sucks.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by gortex
On the plus side its only a few weeks to go so he may come to his senses when he realizes nothings happened and its all rubbish .... if not seek help

Haha! Thank you, gortex. Yes, I do hope he snaps out of it. I'm taking the day off of work just to sit with him all day on the 21st so he won't freak out as bad. Well, he'll probably freak out anyway. But I suppose if I sit around with a crossbow in my lap, a cigarette hanging out of my mouth, and a hot cup of coffee within arm's reach, he'll feel more comfortable.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by lorehorrible
My boyfriend has become obsessed with aliens and the end of the world.

STOP! Right there.

Get your boyfriend some serious help, instead of looking to ATS for help.

Is something wrong with you for not seeking logical help. first?

In other words to we have to read that some doomsday nut took you out with him?

Pack your bags, and run!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

One of the most serious symptoms of Anxiety is an feeling of impending doom. That something bad is about to happen without explanation. I know from personal experience that you can discover a lot of inappropriate answers for this horrible feeling on the internet. Once a person believes that he has found that answer, no matter how bizarre, it can be very difficult to persuade them otherwise. IMO your husband needs medical help.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

My boyfriend has become obsessed with aliens and the end of the world.

STOP! Right there.

Get your boyfriend some serious help, instead of looking to ATS for help.

Is something wrong with you for not seeking logical help. first?

In other words to we have to read that some doomsday nut took you out with him?

Pack your bags, and run!

He didn't "take me out". Ugh. I have been with him for over a year, and I didn't know he even had an interest in any of this until a few weeks ago. One night he just started watching videos and documentaries on alien abductions and "greys" and "hybrids" and "reptilians", and then he started watching the Mythi videos. I'm not going to try and have him committed for it. I posted on here to see what people on ATS thought about these stupid Mythi videos.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:43 AM
link   
My god, there is so much rubbish on youtube these days i've just about given up on it . Why on earth would any right-minded individual take any notice of this ? How did your boyfriend manage to get his hands on a hatchet ?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

why not take up the pendulum?
and fight "fire with fire"
maybe he'll take it up too, apply it to his current Alien from Andromeda thing
and realize it's just crazy talk
or maybe it isn't, there may be some truth albeit distorted by the medium, and you'll stop presuming to know better?

There are more things in heaven and earth, lorehorrible, Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.

Pendulum Divination: How to Use a Pendulum & Find Missing Answers

[google for more]

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Nothing has been proven. If it does happen, I will probably die pretty soon on anyway, because my immune system sucks.

Many people die because they don't want to believe that they are in danger. You justy don't know what to look for - and I'm not a black-cats-and-ladders kind of guy. I'm not supertitious. Every single belief that can be even remotely connected to superstition or stigma, that I myself put stock in, is important for its scientific validity and not its traditional value.

But if you don't care, then by all means, go dig yourself a hole and lie in it. But please don't ask questions if you aren't interested in the answers. It sounds like you're more interested in convincing yourself that your friend is nuts than you are in actually learning what he's talking about.

I have no respect for that kind of pursuit.
edit on 7-11-2012 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Go to the 'search' bar and type in

Updates - Answers from an Alien from Andromeda...and take your pick

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL
My god, there is so much rubbish on youtube these days i've just about given up on it . Why on earth would any right-minded individual take any notice of this ? How did your boyfriend manage to get his hands on a hatchet ?

I don't know why or how he got on these videos, but just watch one of them and you will see how unbelievable and stupid they are. I think the lack of proper grammar and usage of words is what bothers me the most about them. I'm pretty sure he went to a hunting/outdoors store to acquire the hatchet amongst all the other lovely items residing in his trunk.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:51 AM
link   
If his excuse for this was his own personal encounter and experience, I'd be out of line to judge him as I don't know if it were true or not. The fact that he gets all of this from a Youtube user and is so emotional on the subject hints he has a psychological issue. Get him some help, or find a good excuse to leave him and hope he doesn't come after you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:53 AM
link   

He didn't "take me out". Ugh. I have been with him for over a year, and I didn't know he even had an interest in any of this until a few weeks ago. One night he just started watching videos and documentaries on alien abductions and "greys" and "hybrids" and "reptilians", and then he started watching the Mythi videos. I'm not going to try and have him committed for it. I posted on here to see what people on ATS thought about these stupid Mythi videos.

Well then, you are over dramatizing............uggghhhhh!

This belongs in the relationship section of ATS, if you don't think your guy is, nuts.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Nothing has been proven. If it does happen, I will probably die pretty soon on anyway, because my immune system sucks.

Many people die because they don't want to believe that they are in danger. You justy don't know what to look for - and I'm not a black-cats-and-ladders kind of guy. I'm not supertitious. Every single belief that can be even remotely connected to superstition or stigma, that I myself put stock in, is important for its scientific validity and not its traditional value.

But if you don't care, then by all means, go dig yourself a hole and lie in it. But please don't ask questions if you aren't interested in the answers. It sounds like you're more interested in convincing yourself that your friend is nuts than you are in actually learning what he's talking about.

lol, you noticed that too, funny how OP's Certainty requires validational backslapping
and the wretch who starts shrieking for the men in white coats and the ECT therapy whenever anything psychic, mystical, or just strange crops up isn't helping things either

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Listen. I do, in fact, care. Yes, I would love to be a badass warrior/survivalist if this world starts falling apart; however, I am a very sickly person, and I just think it's ridiculous for me to think of myself that way. I never said I wouldn't give it a shot. Also, I don't want my boyfriend to be nuts. It would be lovely if he isn't! I have listened to what he's talking about, but a lot of what he's saying is stuff he's pulled from YouTube Mythi videos. See where I'm coming from?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:57 AM
link   
No, I have not seen the videos you are referring too but about your question, anything posted here on ATS, Youtube or anywhere else on the internet has to be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Some people believe that the world is going to end and we are all going to die and they are right. One day the world will end and every one of us one day will die, freaking out over it and worrying yourself and the people around you about it is unhealthy, in my opinion.

Not saying it's wrong to try and ensure the survival of one's self and loved ones through a SHTF scenario is a bad thing but one can go overboard with it and dip into paranoia and lose sight of what is important right now ...

In the end it is up to you to decide what you believe in and are comfortable with and maybe you need to have an honest discussion with him about it.

edit on 7-11-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Hello,

I would like to calm you by saying that your boyfriend is by no means insane, in fact he is onto something very important. He will most likely not be able to stop collecting information until he reaches a critical point where he realizes all of the answers are within himself.

If you would like for your boyfriend to calm down a little bit faster, I would suggest hinting to him to acquire information by the the social memory complex known as Ra.

Also, there is no reason to fear, for anyone, but until one truly believes that it will not be so.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join