It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of Shape Shifting Reptilian Caught on Antique Roadshow Filming

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

but why are people talking about his glasses?
I didn't see any glasses

You can see the glare coming off the part of his glasses that sit on his right ear here...

watch the video picturing a man in a dark suit standing in front of a white background. This scene is being reflected off his glasses to the viewer. Those aren't his eyes that are moving creepily... its the guy in the suit.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
His "eyes" appear to be the reflection of the man in the dark suit.

I can see you.
We are everywhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Occam's razor: the simplest explanation is often correct.

Which is more likely? An alien trapped in human body? Or technological issues with the camera, lights, etc?

I'm going with the camera.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Goth and Emo music fans will realize right away..you can buy any freaky contacts you want...like Marilyn Maason does.
The guy was wearing them and having some fun...he knew he had a chance of being seen on tv.

You seen all those you can buy, right?.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have a hard time believing these shape shifting videos. All the videos I've come across with reptilians only just show a shift in the eyes and there don't seem to be any photographs or videos of them in their full form. Also from what I understand they are supposed to have "royal blood" and usually are put in positions of power so it seems a little odd that one would be a guest on the antique roadshow. All this is just speculation because I obviously don't have anything to back my claims and I'm not saying its not possible just feels a little iffy to me. Also just throwing this out there but I know David Icke is big into the reptilian thing but has he ever seen one? Just curious I tried to look for an answer to that but came up empty handed.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
I should have known better than to stop at a reptilian thread.His eyes would look much different WITHOUT his glasses.Vibes indeed.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by graceunderpressure
I'm calling it a bad series of light reflections off of some guy who forgot to take his anti psychotic meds before zealously submitting his circa 1950s velvet Elvis painting to ARS. Reptilian-Schmeptilian!

seriously,lol I not too sure about shape shifting,but your
right about the meds that was one creepy stare.

the scariest laugh I've had all day
edit on 7-11-2012 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
He's not Reptilian. Reptilians won't show themselves like that. Although their eyes look like that, this is not a Reptilian. It's actually difficult to keep in a midshift form. He's either gotten shapeshifting down, or he's not Reptilian and just needs medication...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join