It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video of Shape Shifting Reptilian Caught on Antique Roadshow Filming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Damn this is eery... I can't tell if the tape has been altered. Regardless, this guy is putting out some weird vibes in the room.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:02 AM
link   
For some reason, I can't get the video to play.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Try this link: youtu.be...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Trust me, I believe in Reptilians (probably not in the same way as most do)...
But this is a Camera out of focus. In fact, I'm sure there is 0% video evidence anywhere of Reptilians being filmed barring consent.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I'm calling it a bad series of light reflections off of some guy who forgot to take his anti psychotic meds before zealously submitting his circa 1950s velvet Elvis painting to ARS. Reptilian-Schmeptilian!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:06 AM
link   
how about light reflecting off his glasses and distorting his eyes?!
i'm gonna shape shift into one of those people who think this whole reptilian thing is absurd!
(oh,wait,i'm already there!!!)
on a positive note,its good to see the reptilians appreciate our human antiques!

on another note,why is it they only appear 'reptilian' in slow motion???

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TheOneElectric

Also, because the video has been compressed, you cannot see the eyes well enough to decide either way. This is why I personally don't believe in Reptilians; I haven't seen an uncompressed video or a really clear photo of one and I don't think I ever will.

Rev

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by davcwebb

Yay! A reptilian thread. I personally am I non-believer in reptilians, but every single time one comes along, it reminds me of how different ATS was when I joined. Anyhow, if there was proof I would concede that I am wrong about reptilians, however in this case, it's just an unfocused camera on a very creepy gentleman. At least that's my opinion, though I did notice a lot of glass like glare around his eyes, but notice no glasses.

link   

New Video of Shape Shifting Reptilian Caught on Antique Roadshow Filming

That's got to be the best thread title ever

As for the video , its just a nervous guy on TV , with glasses on and in slow motion .
It can't be a Shape Shifting Reptilian because they DON'T exist outside of movies and Icke conventions .

edit on 7-11-2012 by gortex because: can't spell

link   
All I can see is s guy who doesn't know how to stay calm in front of a camera, or has had way too much caffeine.
Although I will say his glasses caused a cool and creepy lighting effect.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ark005

I also think it is simply the odd reflections of the studio lights. Not much here.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:10 AM
link   

i think he is wearing those snake eye contact lenses and if you watch the body language , himself and his companion appear to be looking for peoples reaction

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Very creepy, I'm thinking cyborg though instead of reptilian.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
That really was weird and no it wasnt just an out of focused camera. I dont know what the hell but the way he was just staring straight at the camera and the camera man, I wouldve left the room

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:14 AM
link   
the fact everyone else in that video blinks at least 3 times makes it even creepier. Maybe he is just a weirdo in general and the lizard eyes are a glare. but it looks altered. the black pupils are going all the way over his eye lids, which is just poor animation. but thats just my view.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I'm wondering if David Icke is involved...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:19 AM
link   
His "eyes" appear to be the reflection of the man in the dark suit.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the link
I don't think he is really reptilian, but why are people talking about his glasses?
I didn't see any glasses

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Sorry it was just me..

You should have seen the girl holding the camera, she was smoke'n!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by chiefsmom

Thanks for the link
I don't think he is really reptilian, but why are people talking about his glasses?
I didn't see any glasses

He is wearing wire rimmed glasses. You can see the metallic glint on his right temple. That's on your left.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join