It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I predicted it...it happened,finally an ats prediction comes true.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightaudit

And predicting it will be close isn´t really mind bending either.

I was pointing out the obvious...its rigged and I PROVED IT!!!
I never claimed superhuman powers and do suggest you actually read things in total before replying and knock the chip off your shoulder before you do.

Let me ask you something....why is the country always split right down the middle??
Why do you never see (like with Obama's first election win) a result that is 70 to 30??
Apparently it was a very high voter turn out and from my understanding would have made it a bit of a landslide victory.....yes or no?
People who never voted before did for the first time.
Do you not find the split suspicious considering??

That was my point that you seemed to miss completely and totally,I never claimed superhuman powers like you implied.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I'll post more later. Right now Mrs. Frogs has dinner almost ready and if I'm not there when its ready I'll be sleeping on the outer fringes of lily pad tonight.

I do think you are on to something with the rigging. But, I don't think it as simple as say a mass rigging of voting machines.

Think of it this way. If the vote count was *way* off from the actual public sentiment there would be a bigger outcry over the results. Similar to the outcry that occurs in other countries when a dictator gets "re-elected". People know there the election is rigged because everyone hates the guy.

Here in the US any vote rigging has to be subtle enough to seem plausible by the public when its sold to them by the media. The easiest way to do that is sway the public enough so they are split by various hot button issues. That way when it comes out around 50 / 50 it is believable by both sides.

I'll post more later on how I think its done (at least some of the ways) - but in a nutshell I think you are right that it is rigged and keeping us split is the goal to pulling it off.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by DrumsRfun

Well, I apologize if I misunderstood something, but it was my interpretation that you said you predicted events not based on numbers and graphs but on supernatural effect.

If you just guess like everybody else then what is so special about you.

About the always seemingly close races. Why wouldn´t they be close? Name me one election where it SHOULD have been 70/30 in your point of view.

Again, look at what the media is doing through those weeks, at the immense amount of direct and indirect commercials for both sides. Why shouldn´t it be close?

Has there been some fakery in politics? OF COURSE. Only a fool would expect something else. That is, was and always will be the way powerful people operate. Some do it for the right reasons, most do it for the wrong ones.

There are lobbies and people take money on a daily basis. That´s the way it is. It´s not pretty, but it´s better than the crusades or other horrible things that powerful people have done in the past.

So all in all we are on an ok way I´d say.

Jumping to the conclusion that you PROVED rigged elections is premature at best.

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
My honest thought is that it is rigged to a certain extent. But, as I said, not enough via voting machine hacks and the like to seem outwardly suspicious to most people.

Let me see if I can lay out my thoughts on how its rigged...
1. Through a 24/7/365 media blitz broadcast various propaganda designed to brainwash the masses and the left and the right against each other. Each side continually demonizing the other.
2. People will split along the lines and if you have chosen your propaganda carefully enough in #1 they should be in fairly even split.
3. Hold the election and tweak the results enough so the candidate you want wins. Since the country is so divided you only have to tweak them a little to make the chosen candidate win and the outcome seems plausible to the masses.

Why do it this way?
It arouses the least suspicion and allows you to get away with soooo much. You have the country so divided they are focused on fighting each other so they pay little attention to what you are really doing. It is the old magician's trick of having you watch one hand while the other hand is doing something sneaky.

Heck - to use another analogy. Back in the old days of pro-wrestling the champ would tour the various territories and wrestle whoever was the local hero. Of course, it was planned well ahead of time who would win by the promoter. But the champ and challenger would yell at each other for days before the match and get the people all worked up and split between champ and challenger. The actual match would be structured to be a close contest. The challenger coming within a hair of beating the champ. The crowd loves it, each side loves their guy and hates the other guy. The people are so worked up the majority of them suspend belief to anything that looks fake. The contest is close enough and such a loud, rude spectacle as to ensure that everyone is clamoring to shell out their money to see a rematch. The promoter pockets the bulk of the money and gets set to run the whole scam again.

What we have right now in the US is the political version of pro-wrestling. It is just as rigged, and actually it is rigged much the same way...

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Frogs

Thank you so much for putting this into better,more thought out words then I could.

Even though this is a conspiracy site,i won't speculate on who the *promoter* is because i am not going to even begin to pretend I know anything.
(Bilderburgs,corporations,big pharma,the military industrial complex etc etc)
Who knows....I sure don't??
If anyone wants to go there....i encourage you to do so.

Thanks for your post Frogs,I truly do appreciate it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join