It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirits and private time

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:08 AM
link   
have you ever thought your house was haunted?And strange things have been happening.does it ever get you thinking maybe those spirits might be watching you whilst your having private time with your partner.or maybe watching tv with you. what do you guys think???

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Namaste

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

I believe my house to be haunted, but I would hope they would have some decency for private time, weather it be I'm in the shower, getting dressed, or getting it on.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Many people on this planet are perverts while they are alive. What makes you think they will stop being a pervert after they die?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jademegjosh
maybe watching tv with you. what do you guys think???

Spirits know everything about you. They even know your thoughts.

Big Brother might know your current location. A spirit knows what you are thinking !!!

There is no such thing as privacy in the spiritual world.

For proof, if there are ATS'rs out there seeing numerical codes everyday; simply think 'right you lazy spirit, start giving me codes inside dreams as well'.

Low and behold, in about 2-3 nights dreams will contain numerical codes as well. Just watch out for the people that are with you in the dream when the codes arrive. Quite often they are dressed in black and cannot be trusted. Especially when dressed like witches.

top topics

join