It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

spirits???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
are spirits all around us are are they only in certain places?I've lived in a couple of different houses and only inequality house was haunted.but does that mean there isn't ghosts in other houses I've lived in? what do you guys think?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by jademegjosh

I think spirits are all around. Not necessarily ghosts though, not even sure I believe in them, that is spirits of human deceased walking the earth.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:22 AM
link   
well if your a quantum physics buff,nothing really 'dies'.
your atoms are just re-arranged! time is not linear,it exists all at once.
so if there is some kind of 'warp' in space time,past and future 'waves' of energy could exist in the present!
i've had many encounters with 'spirits',and i just sum it up to the above statement.
i can't explain it better,and i understand it even less!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I saw a documentary a few years ago about a case that became known as "The San Pedro Haunting". It was very compelling. It was the famous case where the walls in the house were 'bleeding' and an investigator was violently attacked and choked.

At one point, a medium supposedly made contact with an angry spirit. (If I remember correctly, it was a man who had been murdered) The medium asked if there were a lot of spirits hanging around and the ghost said they are everywhere. He said "phantoms fill the skies around you."
Creepy!!

top topics

join