It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

humming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Ok not sure this is an accurate place to post this.. but last night i woke up at 1230 and my body was humming...wow i know how strange that sounds... but i would not of noticed it if it didn't stop. That was when i realized it. I felt the humming just stop.. and i layed there waiting to see if it would start again. I wasn't totally sleeping when this happened. I just wonder is anyone can tell me if they have had this happen or if they know what it might be. Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Natame

Well I wake up like that a lot and I have MS.....maybe you have some cervical spine issues? The word humming in your title is what caught my attention!! Pay attention to see you start having numbness and pins and needle feelings in any part or side of the body. Watch for stroke symptoms too and high blood pressure....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:46 AM
link   
i have this happen when i'm wide awake!
i just notice it all of a sudden,lasts for a bit,then i notice its gone!
i feel like i'm literally vibrating!
don't know what it is,but it feels weird when it does!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Thanks
you never know what kind of response you will get here. I will watch it. Just had my blood pressure checked and it is good. But i did have a bit to drink last night so lol.. maybe it jacked my blood pressure up.
thanks again ill watch it

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Natame

interesting, could you tell which part of the body did the humming come from? or was it the whole body?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

Was my whole body... and funny thing is i almost felt disappointed when it stopped

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Natame

so it was kind of pleasant? Funny thing, the other day I was reading about a meditation technique called focusing . Maybe your body is trying to tell you something!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by athousandlives

Thank you for that information. I would love to think i am getting in tune with something and that my body is just starting to push ahead. Ill read this later bookmarked, thanks again

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Natame
Ok not sure this is an accurate place to post this.. but last night i woke up at 1230 and my body was humming...wow i know how strange that sounds... but i would not of noticed it if it didn't stop. That was when i realized it. I felt the humming just stop.. and i layed there waiting to see if it would start again. I wasn't totally sleeping when this happened. I just wonder is anyone can tell me if they have had this happen or if they know what it might be. Thanks

This is my explanation but it is up to you what you think of it. Throat chakra activation probably. Humming create sound inside your head that can resonate and change your being both spirit/body/mind. You spirit(in your unconcious) and body are probably just helping out trying to make yourself (spirit/mind/body) feel better. Have you body started to make yoga movement by itself when you are not controlling it with your mind? It is so cool when it happens. I used to listen to chakra meditation videos for the same internal resonanse.

Have you felt any strange heat in your body or strange itching?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by reficul
i have this happen when i'm wide awake!
i just notice it all of a sudden,lasts for a bit,then i notice its gone!
i feel like i'm literally vibrating!
don't know what it is,but it feels weird when it does!

Thihihihihi.
. I am so happy for you. Your spirit is waking up. Another one who we can be sure of is going home.
edit on 7-11-2012 by LittleByLittle because: Spellchecking

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I have always practiced a form of meditation even before i knew what meditation was. And funny i knew about the third eye even before i knew what that meant. I think my body is pushing forward, and my mind is holding back. Fear maybe.. I just hope i am ready for the next step.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Natame
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I have always practiced a form of meditation even before i knew what meditation was. And funny i knew about the third eye even before i knew what that meant. I think my body is pushing forward, and my mind is holding back. Fear maybe.. I just hope i am ready for the next step.

You are going the safer/gentler road from my point of view and are more in tune with yourself I think than I was.
. Namaste.

new topics

top topics

join