It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama victory spells trouble for Israel's Netanyahu

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I didn't see it posted (sorry if I missed it) but Jewish Americans voted 60% Obama to 40% Romney. Roughly.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kosmicjack
I didn't see it posted (sorry if I missed it) but Jewish Americans voted 60% Obama to 40% Romney. Roughly.

That sounds about right. There is a huge amount of Israeli Jews who oppose zionism too.

Now THAT'S a country that I would be OK w/ liberating.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Actually, I believe that the OP got it backwards. Obama's election spells trouble for Obama, because he is going to have a very serious war to deal with, since Israel, now feeling abandoned, will not hesitate to strike Iran. Get those old 1950's air raid shelters out. You may need them.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

This is from a Arutz Sheva news site, if i am not mistaken. There is that 7 in the upper right.
The Mossad commercial thing says:
"Establishment" (translation of word Mossad) "for intelligence and special roles is looking for people like you"
internet address
"this commercial applies both for men and women. Only fitting/qualified applications will be answered."
The news with Obama is titled "rage in US about the Rabbis that supported Obama"
Abstract goes:
"Scandal/noise/accusations in US toward the Rabbis that supported Obama. "They wear Tfillin,study daily page (religious things) but do not care that there will be Palestinian state.""
Have no idea what this is about.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ZeroKnowledge

Thank you kind sir

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I like how when I read this thread I get an ad to learn Hebrew in Israel. No thank you Israel, not now.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Actually, I believe that the OP got it backwards. Obama's election spells trouble for Obama, because he is going to have a very serious war to deal with, since Israel, now feeling abandoned, will not hesitate to strike Iran. Get those old 1950's air raid shelters out. You may need them.

Why not just tell Israel that we have Iran's back should they go ahead w/ a strike against them? Here you go Netanyahu...here is your line in the sand. Don't you dare cross it or we will be bombing Tel Aviv and Jerusalem instead of Tehran.

Simple. Problem solved.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Why not just tell Israel that we have Iran's back should they go ahead w/ a strike against them?
reply to post by milominderbinder

We have Syria's back. Are you for real? Have you seen what is going on, in terms of genocide in Syria? If you are not going to put serious responses on ATS, go to the comedy network. They could use good writers.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by paradiselost333

Huh? But this is like the only respectable decision I have seen from Obama. That is if he really stays out of Iran and doesn't kiss up to Israel like Romney would have.

Why on Earth would you want a president that bends over to Ben and Israel and takes us to another war that sinks us even further into debt for no reason? That's crazy. I am not Obama supporter by any means, but this is a good thing.

I am not even totally convinced that Obama giving Israel the cold shoulder wasn't just a temporary thing because he didn't want to go to Iran before the elections. You war mongering Romney supporters might yet find a soft spot in your heart for Obama.
edit on 9-11-2012 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:25 AM
link   
No more aid for the RACIST state of Israel, we will utilize that money for the homeless hungry women and children in the US.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

Why not just tell Israel that we have Iran's back should they go ahead w/ a strike against them?
reply to post by milominderbinder

We have Syria's back. Are you for real? Have you seen what is going on, in terms of genocide in Syria? If you are not going to put serious responses on ATS, go to the comedy network. They could use good writers.

What does Syria have to do with Netanyahu's warmongering w/ Iran?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Adol... I mean Netanyahu has stated on more than one occasion that Israel would undertake military action against Iran whether or not its with the backing / participation of the US. Obama's election won't change this belligerent stance.

Sure, Ronmey is far more susceptible to manipulation; as is standard for war mongering conservatives. But, the gaff prone dope disappearing into the ether won't deter Israel's bellicose view of the Arabs that surround their ill-gotten enclave.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join