It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama victory spells trouble for Israel's Netanyahu

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheComte
Romney could just act like he won the election and continue to deal with Netanyahu.

Sadly, this guy is his own worst enemy, and an enemy of his own state.

Even sadder is that Obama has to deal with him at all.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

I tend to see Netanyahu's Israel as being the USA's whelping guard dog in the Middle East.

Old fruitcake Beni needs to remember not to bite the hand that feeds it though..normally, savage dogs who bite their masters are put down.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by MysterX
reply to post by MDDoxs

I tend to see Netanyahu's Israel as being the USA's whelping guard dog in the Middle East.

Old fruitcake Beni needs to remember not to bite the hand that feeds it though..normally, savage dogs who bite their masters are put down.

Unfortunately I see it the other way around. However, I will say that the relationship is less so than under previous administrations.

I do no advocate Israel being violently dealt with, however I feel that US, along with West need to distance themselves from Israel until it can control itself.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   
I think war with Iran will go ahead anyway. Romney would have ordered the hit already, Obama may wait until next week, when the situation becomes so untenable the US will be 'forced' to get involved. Same story either way. Meanwhile here in Canada, Steve has done a deal to sell uranium to India. Go figure...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I’m confused about the relationship between Obama and the Jewish community. I remembered reading in a newspaper that Obama was being endorsed again this election year by Jewish organizations so I did a search.

More than 600 rabbis have joined a campaign initiative called Rabbis for Obama.

What?

The article goes on to say that the full list with all the rabbis’ names could be viewed on Obama’s official website, but when I looked it is no longer there.

“Their ringing endorsement of President Obama speaks volumes about the president’s deep commitment to the security of the state of Israel and his dedication to a policy agenda that represents the values of the overwhelming majority of the American Jewish community,” Forman said.

The number of rabbis signing on is more than double the number who added their names to President Obama’s 2008 campaign at the launch of a similar effort then.

www.jewishpress.com...

I just don’t get it. Is Obama’s and Netanyahu’s contentious relationship all a sham?

Is there a difference between what the rabbi’s endorse and what Netanyahu’s political view is as well his stand on Iran? It just doesn't make sense.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthMuerte
The great thing about this is that the stage now seems to be set for Ezekiel 38. That will be awesome to see.

I'm hoping to be watching that from up there.

But, I'm with you Ezekiel 38 is not far off.

The Obama win will embolden the whacko muslims.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Despite recent propaganda to the contrary, Obama maintained his stellar level of support at the polls from the Jewish community in the U.S.

Despite a slight decrease in support from 2008, Obama still garnered 70% of the jewish vote last night, which is a clear indication that the majority of Jewish Americans endorse his approach to the Israel-Iran conflict.

Article

Netanyahu does not even have the support of his own government or Israeli citizens regarding his aggressive stance towards dealing with a hostile Iranian regime. Most supporters of Israel worldwide do not endorse a unilateral military strike, myself included.

I feel that Obama's methodology of intensifying economic sanctions against Iran will be a more effective deterrent to their fanatical regime. Military action should be considered a last resort.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Obama will continue to give Israel the freeze treatment. Iran will be very pleased with this outcome.

It gives them a huge breathing space to continue their nuclear plans thanks to the brakes being applied by Obama.

However, Israel cannot afford to wait. They know diplomacy and sanctions only have a limited effect. They need backup.

Where do they get backup. There's only one place left to go. Europe.

More specifically, Germany.

The Iranians will feel emboldened now. They know that the Americans are very reluctant to impose their power and overstretch their military. They know America is broke and despartely trying to avoid another costly war.

They know exactly what to expect from Obama. More of the same weak foriegn policy and timid leadership.

The Iranian will now push back hard against the sanctions with the best weapon they have....oil supplies.

So, Israel goes to Germany for support, and Germany feels the bite of dwindling oil supplies in a cold northern winter, coupled with a responsibility to keep the oil flowing to its fellow EU members.

I beleive this is the situation that will appear in the world and will steadily deepen over the next 12 months.

Germany is due for elections next year (2013) and this deepening crisis will see Germany once again turn to a charismatic strongman leader.

This new German leader will attack Iran and her allies, soundly defeating them, thus effectively eliminating muslim terrorism at the same time.

This is the biblically forecast war between the king of the north (German led EU) and the king of the south (Iran and her proxies).

The Germans will be invited into Isreal as 'peacekeepers' with a 7 year peace deal signed by the parties and ushering in a short period (about 3 yrs) of world peace.

The calm before the storm.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
After all the false flag events the last 50 years done by israel and america, how can anyone in their right mind, take the iranian leader seriously in what he says? I don't doubt iran disllikes israel, BUT just because you dislike someone you do not go ape # and launch nukes like that FRUITCAKE netanyahoo suggests.

9-11 was done by america, israel or both. Look at the evidence. It is plain as day if you can read! Conservatives took advantage and declared war within months on the patsies alqueda. Iraq was attacked the second time just for having small stockpiles of antiquated chemical weapons, most likely to get revenge for israel that got hit by scud missles during the first gulf war.

Israel ia a jewish apartheid state that has muslims locked up behind walls. Palestine has no official recognition, are blocked from trade, and are restricted from entering and leaving israel. This has been going on for decades, and people wonder why muslims from other countries hate israel, in a predominantly muslim area of the world.

I am glad Obama is a muslim and I hope he tells netanyahoo to STFU or face sanctions. NO ONE owes israel a goddamm thing. They should go to hell for their grotesque stupidity and racism. Just because they have money and connections should not mean a single thing. We are talking about possible nuclear war with millions killed and the whole middle east polluted with radiation for a long time. No I am not for iran either, because they are religious fanatics, but at least they do not have an inferiority complex.

And too bad people in america are too stupid to give a third party a chance for once. Again 99% of the vote went D and R. Makes me sick as hell to have to deal with braindead morons everyday, uncapable of thinking for themselves and sucking up the mainstream propaganda like pepsi in a bottle. URGH!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by phishyblankwaters

You scare me dude. You talk like it is just a game. Then, I suppose it is a game to those psychopaths in charge, their kids aren't going to be fighting in any wars, what do they care, right?

I second this!

Some people have serious, serious issues...so serious a pyschiatrist would not be qualified to help them!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

Israel asking Germany to help eradicate a nation? Really? You might want to think that one through a little more.
And what have Iran done? Seriously, what have they done? You and others here are just sucking up the propaganda. They have a different ideology, culture and world view, but they haven't actually done anything to warrant sanctions never mind a military attack.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Old liberal new york retired jews in miami should make a video about how they are gunna burn this mofo down if Netanyahu bombs iran.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scouser640
reply to post by triune

Israel asking Germany to help eradicate a nation? Really? You might want to think that one through a little more.
And what have Iran done? Seriously, what have they done? You and others here are just sucking up the propaganda. They have a different ideology, culture and world view, but they haven't actually done anything to warrant sanctions never mind a military attack.

How old are you? Germany attacking, invading countries and trying to eradicate the Jewish nation are really only yesterdays news on an historic time frame. They definately have the runs on the board.

As for what Iran has done and continues to do is bankroll muslim terrorism throughout the world.

Where do you think all the different muslim factions get their money, weapons and training from?

Yes, your right. They do have a different ideology, culture and worldview, and that is that all the world will be muslim and their madhi will be head of a world caliphate and the only way to bring this plan to completion is to create a world crisis.

That is their culture. That is their ideology. That is their worldview. That is their well advanced plan.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

How old are you? Germany attacking, invading countries and trying to eradicate the Jewish nation are really only yesterdays news on an historic time frame. They definately have the runs on the board.

----------------
???? Israel and Germany are not going to go after Iran holding hands. Even the most obstinate and blind might notice that.

----

As for what Iran has done and continues to do is bankroll muslim terrorism throughout the world.

---
Nah - that would be the CIA

---

Where do you think all the different muslim factions get their money, weapons and training from?

---

The USA

--

Yes, your right. They do have a different ideology, culture and worldview, and that is that all the world will be muslim and their madhi will be head of a world caliphate and the only way to bring this plan to completion is to create a world crisis.

----
Better go and kill them all then. Last thing we need is a world crises.

----

That is their culture. That is their ideology. That is their worldview. That is their well advanced plan.

----
Kool Aid tasting good today?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthCitizen07
After all the false flag events the last 50 years done by israel and america, how can anyone in their right mind, take the iranian leader seriously in what he says? I don't doubt iran disllikes israel, BUT just because you dislike someone you do not go ape # and launch nukes like that FRUITCAKE netanyahoo suggests.

9-11 was done by america, israel or both. Look at the evidence. It is plain as day if you can read! Conservatives took advantage and declared war within months on the patsies alqueda. Iraq was attacked the second time just for having small stockpiles of antiquated chemical weapons, most likely to get revenge for israel that got hit by scud missles during the first gulf war.

Israel ia a jewish apartheid state that has muslims locked up behind walls. Palestine has no official recognition, are blocked from trade, and are restricted from entering and leaving israel. This has been going on for decades, and people wonder why muslims from other countries hate israel, in a predominantly muslim area of the world.

:

I tend to agree with you and though there was not much fan fair on the idea, I certainly entertained the thought and possibility that Mossad were the ones behind the the Benghazi attack - a false flag operation in a an attempt to help get Romney elected. I'm not saying Romney condoned such an event but i wouldn't put it past Netanyahu for one second. Israel had the means and the motive for such an attack and this also may be the reason why the administration is not telling us what they know and what actually happened. The truth would mean we would have to go to war with Israel.
edit on 7-11-2012 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MDDoxs

Sometimes I wonder if it's all a show when it comes to the bad relationship between the Obama administration and the Israeli Government. If you look at it they still always get their way, and both countries know that a strike on Iran cannot be justified at this time and Obama was just protecting his behind for election time but now that the elections are over I see things changing, if not...Mossad is recruiting and here is their recruitment ad.

Notice the picture of Obama, that struck me kind of weird...

Can anyone translate?

If anyone wants to apply to be part of Mossad here is the link

www.mossad.gov.il...

I wonder if we will have more nutjob journalists calling for his assassination in another "hypothetical" article?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Just curious,

Why would you post a Mossad page written in Hebrew, tell us it's a recruitment ad and then ask for someone to translate the page?
edit on 7-11-2012 by CyberTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:57 PM
link   
]post by Scouser640[/url]

Perhaps you could enlarge on your vehement refusal to allow that Israel and Germany could form an alliance against Iran.

This exact scenario is under way right now in fact.

Netanyahu is going to Germany before the year is out to ask for German and French assistance in dealing with Iran. This is not my fertile imagination at work here. This trip and the reason for it has been publicly announced.

This will result in the scenario which I have outlined in my first post, i,e. Iran pushing back hard against Europe with an oil embargo leading to an escalation of tension between Europe and Iran.
edit on 7-11-2012 by triune because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2012 by triune because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Attack on Iran is just around the corner. It will mainly be an attack on its nuclear sites. If Iranians respond in a major way then it will be an all out attack on all of Iran's military infrastructure. It will keep on going until Iranians revolt and throw Mullahs out of the power.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CyberTruth

I got the picture from another site saying it is from the Mossad recruitment page, and wanted to see if any members could verify any of it. I can only navigate the English version.

The link is fine by the way, it's their official website.
edit on 11/7/2012 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join