It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To those who said, "are you son of God?" Jesus said, "you say i am."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase
reply to post by logical7

Jesus said that John the Baptist is the greatest man to have walked the earth. John the Baptist said that he is not even worthy to untie Christ's sandals. John the baptist also has said "how is it that my God has come to me?".

Don't take it from me, take it from the apostle John, the closest to The Christ and to His Mother. By denying Christ you deny God, because He is " the Way, the Truth, and the Life".

I agree that Christ conciousness (egoloss/middleway) is the Way, the Truth, and the Life. Jesus is one of the messengers of Christ conciousness. I will not deny any soulbrother or soulsister that came here to help and by Jesus example I will try not put any of them above another. Oneness and equality.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Jesus died on the cross for forgiveness of sin . Mohammad likely died in some compromising position .

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by backcase

You are talking to in indoctrinated Muslim and some hopeless people .

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle[/

Peace to you, I would just like to remind you that Christ intercedes for us and forgives us our sins, and has destroyed the original sin. Christ is our foundation. If we do not love Christ as the Son of God He cannot forgive us. He is the Word, the Promise of God, God incarnate and He is beside each of us. He has placed Himself in each of us, which may be what you refer to as Christ consciousness.

Believing upon Christ gives us humility, and where there is no humility there is no progress. I take no credit for my ever increasing Holy Ego but I owe all my progress to God Trine, which is the All that Is.
edit on 7-11-2012 by backcase because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by SimonPeter

Is that any way to speak of the soul of man made in the similitude of God.
No soul is left hopeless as all may turn to God and be received. God loves each man just as much as he loves you. Do you not know that Christ said to love our neighbor? You follow a false doctrine to think a man is dead to the grace of God, where is your Charity? Repent.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   

The one you speak of says you are missinformed that Jesus is not the Son of God and did not die on the cross for remission of sins . The other makes no distinction between Jesus and Budha and until either wants to learn the truth they are hopeless . I believe that time is running out for decisions .
Likely is the fact that they will only convert those that seek to convert them. God said do not cast your pearls amongst the swine . I guess he knows what he is talking about . If they seem willing they will hear .

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:30 PM
link   

i leave it to God to decide who the swine are. if people should stumble accross this thread and are persuaded by the op, they will see the pearls i left behind also. The sun shines on all men.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:00 PM
link   

All you need is the key to understand. It's a mystery and my thought is that what I said in this post is the answer.

LINK

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I guess i'm just over tired I am not really understanding the thread at all, perhaps i am over thinking everything

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter

Jesus died on the cross for forgiveness of sin . Mohammad likely died in some compromising position .

Muhammad pbuh died in the arms of his wife, thats actually desired by people who love their wife.
But can you see your attitude? You dont contribute anything rather just let everyone know what you are.

You are talking to in indoctrinated
Muslim and some hopeless people .

isnt the same true for you?
Just because you cant change our mind you go for insults?
Hope you contribute positively about the topic from now on..

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnochWasRight

All you need is the key to understand. It's a mystery and my thought is that what I said in this post is the answer.

LINK

i read that link, and not the first time, you gave it before too. Anyways, Let me also repeat myself to tell you the difference between proving something by a logical approach and giving an assumption/explanation as if its truth when its also based and resting on other assumptions.
The idea behind my OP is that Jesus pbuh let people assume what they wanted as they had already condemned him. But now that same alleged blame is the centre of a whole religion! he called himself son of man, he never forgot that he is a man and showed it through his actions. He said "i of myself do nothing" "not my will but will of God(Father-metaphorical) be done"
and this is in the Bible. Then how all this is ignored? cause it doesnt serve the purpose? or weakens the popular belief?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by backcase

i leave it to God to decide who the swine are. if people should stumble accross this thread and are persuaded by the op, they will see the pearls i left behind also. The sun shines on all men.

now thats the behaviour i respect. But i'l request you to keep your posts on the topic which sadly has been done only by few.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:10 AM
link   

You're forgetting the demons. They all knew exactly who He was and were terrified, begging Him not to send them to the abyss.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

I can't see how anyone could reverence Mohammed or his revelation . He was a murderer and fornicator . He was not a diety in any respect . Even you can't defend him . But to each his own , for good or bad .

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:09 PM
link   

I have stayed on topic but you have not replied to my statements. Since you use scripture has evidence for your argument, please reply to this scripture against it.

1john2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1john2:23 23 No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

1john4
Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits, whether they are of God; because many false prophets have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesses that Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is of God, 3 and every spirit that does not confess that[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is now already in the world.

Please reply to these just and on topic arguments thx

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Silence is Golden !

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:49 PM
link   

The one you speak of says you are missinformed that Jesus is not the Son of God and did not die on the cross for remission of sins . The other makes no distinction between Jesus and Budha and until either wants to learn the truth they are hopeless . I believe that time is running out for decisions .
Likely is the fact that they will only convert those that seek to convert them. God said do not cast your pearls amongst the swine . I guess he knows what he is talking about . If they seem willing they will hear .

Time is just about out man. Probation for salvation ends when Jesus leaves the Mercy Seat, and we don't know when exactly that will be but he gave Peter signs. When he gets up off the Mercy Seat the sh*t hits the fan because thats when God's wrath gets dumped on the world.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical

You're forgetting the demons. They all knew exactly who He was and were terrified, begging Him not to send them to the abyss.

are demons only scared of God? or anyone that is powerful than them? And dint God gave him the power to cast out devils by God's permission(finger of God)
Solomon got the power to make them work for him too, does that make him divine?

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:12 AM
link   

please reply to this
scripture against it.
certainly

1john2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is
antichrist, that denieth the Father and
the Son.

i believe Jesus pbuh is the Christ, i believe in the God of Jesus, the only one true God. So neither i deny the Father nor son(metaphorical)

1john2:23 23 No one who denies the
Son has the Father; whoever
acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

agree to that! When a messenger comes, people have to accept him if they accept God. How can one accept the message and try to kill the messenger or insult him, call him a liar yet say the message is true.

1john4
Beloved, do not believe every spirit,
but test the spirits, whether they are of
God; because many false prophets
have gone out into the world. 2 By this you know the Spirit of God: Every spirit
that confesses that Jesus Christ has
come in the flesh is of God, 3 and
every spirit that does not confess that
[a] Jesus Christ has come in the flesh is
not of God. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was
coming, and is now already in the
world.

true again, come in the flesh=is real. I have known people, even christians, (at least they call themselves that!) doubt if Jesus pbuh ever existed. I dont doubt it at all, muslims in general are the same.
I know what interpretation you get from the verses my friend. But as you see, its open to more than one. I could be wrong, but so could be you. How do you know that you are not following something thats just passed down from father to son, a cultural popular belief, that is justified because human nature is that way?
My belief is simple, i believe there is One God. i believe and respect all the prophets and that Jesus pbuh is Christ, did walk on the earth, performed miracles.
Now look at John 2:23. If that is true for every messenger and prophet Muhammad pbuh is one then what happens to the deniers??

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Time is just about out man. Probation for salvation ends when Jesus leaves the Mercy Seat, and we don't know when exactly that will be but he gave Peter signs. When he gets up off the Mercy Seat the sh*t hits the fan because thats when God's wrath gets dumped on the world.

interesting! And oddly i agree with you. Jesus pbuh did say to the women crying "dont cry for me, cry for yourself, because the time is coming when praised would be the breasts that do not nurse and the womb that are barren"(something like that) now thats one of a sign for the day. when the door of repentance would be closed. Remember what John the baptist preached, "repent!, for the kingdom is at hand" the same did Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them all.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join