It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, another four years. What will you do now.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:12 AM
link   
OK.
Obama wins and America gets what it voted for.
What will you do now?

I'm looking at a folder of papers with a five year business plan sitting in it.
It's pretty much useless now. I won't be able to afford even one employee.
I can keep my job and maybe work the business as a side job but it would be nearly impossible in the evenings and on the weekends by myself.

Being an employee sucks but it's better than being totally broke.

I guess I can start a different kind of business but I don't know what it would be.

At least I have a good paying job. It's safe because my employer won't be hiring anybody else now. Lots of overtime instead of adding employees.

Four more years......
edit on 7-11-2012 by badgerprints because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:18 AM
link   
What makes you say this good mate! ??? Does Obama's policy not allow you to achieve what Mitts Policy is?
just curious...

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   
Quit working and go on welfare. Get my bammy phone, free health care, free food, free housing. The majority of this nation just endorsed this lifestyle. Why should I fund them? Take the next four off, get a free college education and let my kids and their kids pay for it all.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Sell all stocks in my IRA, we are doomed to fall back into another deep recession. Hunker down and not buy anything for the next few months to see just how bad the economy gets.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   
I have to say that this Obama reelection will probably not affect my business, but it`s terrible for people trying to start one and live by their own forces.

I wish you the best of luck in your enterprise, or in your job right now.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:29 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthMuerte

Yeah, it`s the new american lifestyle, or the new world lifestyle. I think there`s no return from that.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Well, honestly, President Mittens, President Babama, doesn't make a #ing difference really. Either way I would be struggling. I was hoping for a 3 party race in four years, seems I can't even get that. I am about convinced, the only way to get any change done, would be to kill off at least half the morons out there keeping this two party sham propped up.....

Sorry, just post-election depression and rage, had the same thing happen last year.

edit on Wed, 07 Nov 2012 06:32:07 -0600 by TKDRL because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:31 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

My business partner and I just finished discussing this very issue. We are ready to expand, BUT with the abominable care act in mind we have decided to use only 1099 independent contractors instead of employees. Where we need somewhat more control than we can have with ICs, we will outsource to India. The few employees we now have will be offered IC status or replaced if they demure. An obama economy is no place to be an employer.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Continue to stay hunkered down, financially. My taxes are going up, rabid inflation will now accelerate, domestic energy production will continue to be constrained, so the business climate will continue to suffer, the net-moochers are in control and it looks like that is here to stay.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

Why would a third party help? I`ve been to many countries with multiple parties, believe me it`s all the same too.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by rlrsar
Hunker down and not buy anything for the next few months ...

We are doing just the opposite. We are spending it now on things we need ... like a new driveway and new kitchen appliances .. because we figure the money will be worthless and then we won't have either the money NOR what we need. So ... getting what we need now.

What will I do for another four years ... I'll continue to wonder how people can be so blind to the lies and coverups of politicians and I'll still tell people that third party votes are not 'throwing away a vote' but are instead the way to help break the chains that the Democrats and Republicans have on this country.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:38 AM
link   
The same theng we do every night Pinky....Try to take over the world.

I'm kidding, I don't want to take over the world. But I will be continuing my plans to exterminate the human race.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Nothing is going to change.

As far as the whole "decent into tyranny" and "destruction of economy" thing that's been running on a steady track for about 60 years now. Stop pretending it's something new or something that can be attributed to one party or another. It's the course of tyranny and tyranny is bipartisan.

I'll just keep doing what I've always done. Take care of myself and work on convincing people to choose liberty for a change.

Freedom is nice, or so I hear. We should try it in America some time.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by hououinkyouma

Yeah, you are probably right. Wouldn't be long before the libertarian party was hijacked like everything else. Guess I should just go jump off a bridge and get it over with

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:43 AM
link   

Just hang in there. Its only 42 days (or less) to go now before all this crap becomes history.

i understand that this is a rumour. However, if Obama now discloses the existence of aliens who then hand out ..

1) Cheap technology
2) Free energy
3) Re-destribute wealth to everyone equally throwing the winging ultra-rich into their own FEMA camps

If this happens, things will get much better for the many John & Jane Doe's out there who have lost everything.

If this scenario happens, ask yourself; 'is this what many in the USA military wanted to stop ?'.
Is this why there has been much talk of a military takeover recently if Obama is re-elected ?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

lol what? Where did that come from? How dare you give me a glimmer of hope again.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Rapha

What??

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rapha

Just hang in there. Its only 42 days (or less) to go now before all this crap becomes history.

i understand that this is a rumour. However, if Obama now discloses the existence of aliens who then hand out ..

1) Cheap technology
2) Free energy
3) Re-destribute wealth to everyone equally throwing the winging ultra-rich into their own FEMA camps

If this happens, things will get much better for the many John & Jane Doe's out there who have lost everything.

If this scenario happens, ask yourself; 'is this what many in the USA military wanted to stop ?'.
Is this why there has been much talk of a military takeover recently if Obama is re-elected ?
Are you partaking of certain newly legal(in some states) recreational substances?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I got one in the chamber.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Stock up on guns, ammo, food, water and other vital supplies. The accelerator has just been pushed to the floor to when the SHTF. Get ready.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join