It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wife of beezzer

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Haha that's funny! I was just thinking today, when I saw a post by beezzer, that I missed his bunny avatar. And now here you are with it! Welcome to ATS, have fun.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Welcome Mrs "B"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride

Yes, you seem to be a lady that gets to the point, perhaps I will learn some things from you. LOL...I am one of those " I feel" kinda people, and attracted to more "abstract" threads...although have been pretty political lately...but I do find keeping "emotions" out of my posts to be difficult.......

We have a great group of friends in a thread called Avatar Creations, created by the PurpleChiten...it's alot of fun, and although I'm sure you and Beez are quite capable of creating avatars, there are some incrediable artists there that can take any idea or image you give them and create some amazing stuff....

I know they would have fun playing with some ideas, and especially cool to have The Beezzer Family come in and say hello...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
Illinois ( near safb) here too, ex RN, Husband is a republican, Im a Libertarian.... so I can just imagine.
Welcome and have fun~ !
It is truly a small world, you know right where I am from.We wont talk nursing shop...it is a profession of the strong.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:29 AM
link   

You know I really thought that Romney was going to take it (I liked neither one of the candidates) I really feel bad for him, because he and I never agree very much on most topics but he is one of the nicest people to debate with here, some get rude and nasty but beezer never does.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ferryman
Welcome Mrs "B"
Thank you

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzersbride
reply to post by Alxandro

It is alright, would have to care to have an impact
It is a blessing to have my own opinions and to converse with good people.

Good thing that does not bother you, just pisses me off because this is a perfect example of what this country has become. A different mind set that is developing into a different culture where there is no respect for anyone anymore.
A perfect example and reminder of why "last night" happened.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Illinois ( near safb) here too, ex RN, Husband is a republican, Im a Libertarian.... so I can just imagine.
Welcome and have fun~ !
It is truly a small world, you know right where I am from.We wont talk nursing shop...it is a profession of the strong.

Mrs B i used to be a carer in an old folks home when the Mines closed down, and it takes a certain kind of person to do that. I salute you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

You know I really thought that Romney was going to take it (I liked neither one of the candidates) I really feel bad for him, because he and I never agree very much on most topics but he is one of the nicest people to debate with here, some get rude and nasty but beezer never does.
Once someone raises their voice or name calls thats it.We practice mutual respect as my views differ from his.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

reply to post by Alxandro

It is alright, would have to care to have an impact
It is a blessing to have my own opinions and to converse with good people.

Good thing that does not bother you, just pisses me off because this is a perfect example of what this country has become. A different mind set that is developing into a different culture where there is no respect for anyone anymore.
A perfect example and reminder of why "last night" happened.
I say let them talk, let them wallow in their own garbage.Be slow to anger and trust.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   

So you get six weeks to find a good avatar. Maybe by then he will have found a new avatar he likes better and you can keep that one. Hopefully he doesn't get a split personality from his present avatar.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Welcome and have fun~ !

WOOHOO!!
I love Beezer to death.. has really strong opinions, yet isnt an offensive ass about it. My opinion anyway. The way some here see it, he eats unbaptised babies on the weekends! As far as nursing shop, Ive moved on to even more stressful things : working in the prosecutors offc ( victims advocacy/svcs) and fighting with Fat-Boy-hotdog-fingers.. our Mayor. TEE-HEE! Oh the things I could tell...

I knew Beez was mil an you said Il.. so I felt sorry for you that youre probably in the same boat as I...near safb.
Husband got transferred here with the big Langley Shuffle.

Have fun here and you'll find such a wide variety of folks... some that even understand he concept concerning getting along even when you dont agree on 100% of everything. After this political insanity passes ( if ever now) it's not as contentious. Unfortunately you've joined at one of the more volatile times on ATS!

Have a great time and keep your flame retardant bunny suit on

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Wow Mrs Bunny .. your husband made you a quick superstar new member
or maybe its just that you didnt say the word "LURKER" in your intro

last time i saw an intro thread popular like this
was from a new member who claimed he worked at Area 51
and had some top secret technologies disclosure for us and other secrets

any secrets ?

you certainly have much to say about the Bieb err i mean about the Beez

those secrets are way more important to ATS then any Area 51 secrets

like what song he sing when he take his shower LOL
need some Beezzer gossip here .. he is a superstar amongs the ATS community ahah
you cant be anonymous especially with your nick .. everyone will always know who you are
whereever you post or make threads

edit on 11/7/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The bunny lives!
Welcome Mrs.Beezzer!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:07 PM
link   

We are Rig......never mind. Welcome and i like beezer, we have had
some conversations together.
Enjoy this place for what it is.

Rigel4

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Hello wife of Beezzer! Seems you already got a very warm welcome here!! I Just thought I would stop by and say hi too!! Your hubby took part in a poem contest on here, and will say he is a very gifted writer!
Hope you are all doing well today!
Nice meeting you and welcome to ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Welcome aboard.

Do you have a streak of black down each bunny ear?

Oh, and by the way...you broke your promise not to join. You vixen, you.

edit on 7-11-2012 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Welcome and have fun~ !

WOOHOO!!
I love Beezer to death.. has really strong opinions, yet isnt an offensive ass about it. My opinion anyway. The way some here see it, he eats unbaptised babies on the weekends! As far as nursing shop, Ive moved on to even more stressful things : working in the prosecutors offc ( victims advocacy/svcs) and fighting with Fat-Boy-hotdog-fingers.. our Mayor. TEE-HEE! Oh the things I could tell...

I knew Beez was mil an you said Il.. so I felt sorry for you that youre probably in the same boat as I...near safb.

Have fun here and you'll find such a wide variety of folks... some that even understand he concept concerning getting along even when you dont agree on 100% of everything. After this political insanity passes ( if ever now) it's not as contentious. Unfortunately you've joined at one of the more volatile times on ATS!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Welcome Mrs. Beezzer! It is cool you joined. My husband is on here too but not as much as I am. Give the bunny a hug for us and let him know he is not alone. Several of us are feeling sad today and sharing his disappointment.

Love Restless

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Welcome and have fun~ !

WOOHOO!!

Oh what you do,eeek and eeek.Very good friend of mine is in Socal Service.Can't even phathom.I just figure in a many year career have only refused one patient, this should all be good.The people here seem very welcoming and articulate.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join