join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Thank you, words only have the power one ascribes to them

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by gangdumstyle

edit on 7-11-2012 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride

Welcome Mrs. B!!! It's a pleasure to find you here! I am convinced that your hubby must have gotten at least part of his sense of humor from you, so I eagerly anticipate reading your posts here!

Now about those cookies....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by littled16

Welcome Mrs. B!!! It's a pleasure to find you here! I am convinced that your hubby must have gotten at least part of his sense of humor from you, so I eagerly anticipate reading your posts here!

Now about those cookies....
Literal or metaphysical. If they are literal you will have to wait as there is chicken in the oven.
edit on 7-11-2012 by beezzersbride because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All right Wiffy, when are you going to start spilling out all the juicy things about Beezzer's mistakes?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Well....Beez-ette......I think you seem very cool, and joining was an incrediably sweet and romantic thing to do for your Beez.......
LOL...tell him not to feel so bad, my guy only got 1% of the US vote....I was so sure or at least hopeful that a third party would have a stronger showing.......sigh.....

So now that you have jumped down this "rabbit hole", thank goodness your a bunny, what are the subjects that you find yourself attracted to here at ATS ?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
All right Wiffy, when are you going to start spilling out all the juicy things about Beezzer's mistakes?
Just check out his newest avatar, he's doing it himself

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hello. So, Where are you from and what do you enjoy doing?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
Well....Beez-ette......I think you seem very cool, and joining was an incrediably sweet and romantic thing to do for your Beez.......
LOL...tell him not to feel so bad, my guy only got 1% of the US vote....I was so sure or at least hopeful that a third party would have a stronger showing.......sigh.....

So now that you have jumped down this "rabbit hole", thank goodness your a bunny, what are the subjects that you find yourself attracted to here at ATS ?
Do like a strong political thread, especially when there is dialogue and not name calling.Something crisp and concise that doesnt start with "I feel" Don't care for rhetoric.This site has so many well-written threads, suppose will be a bit choosey at first.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I'll take metaphysical- wouldn't ever want to interfere with a roasting chicken. It's just not "cricket"!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:05 AM
link   

At least he pays his debts.
So is he going to get his avatar back after the debts are payed or are you going to keep it?............One question.....Are you really Beezzers wife or you Beezzer just masquerading as his wife so you get to keep the bunny picture

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I fins Beezer a very interesting character.

Since he spends so much time here, I often wonder what type of a spouse he is.

Does he have time to do the dishes in between posting on ATS?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia
Hello. So, Where are you from and what do you enjoy doing?
I am from the midwest (Illinois) and am enjoying being home. Am a healthcare professional and enjoy my career as well as family.Thank you for asking.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

I fins Beezer a very interesting character.

Since he spends so much time here, I often wonder what type of a spouse he is.

Does he have time to do the dishes in between posting on ATS?
He is an awesome partner and yes he does dishes
and will sweep the floor and does not leave the lid up.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzersbride

I am from the midwest (Illinois) and am enjoying being home. Am a healthcare professional and enjoy my career as well as family.Thank you for asking.

No hobbies? I'm from Tennessee. I don't have a job, just make my money selling bad art, crochet and I sing too. I am finishing up my degree in Music with Vocal Performance being my specialty. I have a two year old boy as well. I'm married as well (he doesn't post here).
edit on 7-11-2012 by antonia because: opps

edit on 7-11-2012 by antonia because: added a thought

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   

So is he going to get his avatar back after the debts are payed or are you going to keep it?............One question.....Are you really Beezzers wife or you Beezzer just masquerading as his wife so you get to keep the bunny picture

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

)and will sweep the floor and does not leave the lid up.

As long as he does this........awesome! Forget all the other stuff! (the toilet lid)

I suppose that explains him eating bacon on the toilet, though. Ask him about that one!
edit on 7-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Too funny, if I weren't me, then answer at your own risk, pretty twisted and narcisitic. I definately would cease and desist all contact with him.He gets it at least 6 weeks of debt paying and then gets it back

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Illinois ( near safb) here too, ex RN, Husband is a republican, Im a Libertarian.... so I can just imagine.
Welcome and have fun~ !

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sissel

)and will sweep the floor and does not leave the lid up.

As long as he does this........awesome! Forget all the other stuff! (the toilet lid)

I suppose that explains him eating bacon on the toilet, though. Ask him about that one!
edit on 7-11-2012 by Sissel because: (no reason given)
eeek, he just said toilet bacon mmmmm I dont want to know.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join