Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The wife of beezzer

page: 7
62
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by MountainLaurel
LOL....well it seems Beez lost some sort of election bet, had to give up his avatar? Happy to hear he's getting a nice chicken dinner....he talks about food alot, maybe that old saying is true that " The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" ......Glad your having fun so far...


Very percetive, he will be sporting some new ones for abit




posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
What the heck???
I lie in a pool of sweat and despair after the election, expecting love and support, and you go and join ATS???

(beezzer starts looking for another site)


Honey, just remember, if asked I am a ninja who is 6'5", in great health who races formula 1 cars on the weekends as a hobby.

edit on 7-11-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)


OMG Beezzer, is that you? You don't look the same. Are you feeling well?



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
What the heck???
I lie in a pool of sweat and despair after the election, expecting love and support, and you go and join ATS???

(beezzer starts looking for another site)


Honey, just remember, if asked I am a ninja who is 6'5", in great health who races formula 1 cars on the weekends as a hobby.





You forgot to have her mention wrestle Alligators and stormed the beaches of Normandy and that little trip you took to the top of K2



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Welcome beezzer's wife! I'm a longtime lurker and just started posting myself...welcome aboard!



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsmom
reply to post by SunnyDee
 


That's a bit unfair. I think it shows an awesome marriage! A woman can be strong and independent, as well as completely support her husband, and be sweet and goofy about it.
This is funny, to ascertain who I am from an avatar and screen name.I wonder who is setting women back, do believe its other women.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gangdumstyle

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Woman to woman, I welcome you, but I would have valued you more if you did not use your husband's screen name and his avatar, if only briefly. Maybe it's just being loving or sweet, but It's not very strong and independent of you.

Well there you go, couldn't have a complete thread without some derision!
'

are you one of those crazy cat ladies?
edit on 7-11-2012 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)


Decided to edit your post, since you cussed at me? Do you not have an independent thinking bone in your entire body? I saw you post on page 1 also, kind of makes me want to puke. Or did you edit that one too? Edit: page 5 not 1

Grow up. Beezer's wife can take care of herself, obviously.
edit on 7-11-2012 by SunnyDee because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Octave
Welcome beezzer's wife! I'm a longtime lurker and just started posting myself...welcome aboard!
Thank you and glad to be here.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Welcome beezzersbride!!!! I hold your husband in the highest esteem! He is one awesome bunny. Your a blessed woman to call him your own. So glad you joined us!! Look forward to seeing you out on the boards.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hi, welcome to aboard!



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:54 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Hello, Hello, There beezersbride,,, it is so good to see you here and keeping the Old Man In-Line,,,,, I have my hands full too,,,, He's still Stomping around the house,,,,, OH Well


It is So Very Nice To Met You and we all hope to read more from you and your Furry Better Half



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:55 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


I completely agree.

Have fun around here



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:58 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:01 AM
link   
From the beezzer family photo album...


The young couple on their wedding night minus uncle thumper who drank too much
and was asked to leave after he started a fight with the caterer in the broom closet



edit on 7-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Hello, Hello, There beezersbride,,, it is so good to see you here and keeping the Old Man In-Line,,,,, I have my hands full too,,,, He's still Stomping around the house,,,,, OH Well


It is So Very Nice To Met You and we all hope to read more from you and your Furry Better Half
Nice to meet you as well.Glad you understand what the day has been like also.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
From the beezzer family photo album...


The young couple on their wedding night minus uncle thumper who drank too much
and was asked to leave after he started a fight with the caterer in the broom closet



edit on 7-11-2012 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)
Do I loose cred because I giggled?



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodsmom
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


I completely agree.

Have fun around here
Thank you and will do.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:17 AM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Welcome, 'bride. Enjoy your stay with ATS.

As you've no doubt figured out by now, your hubby can have a, hmmm..., polarizing effect on people...
.

Again, welcome.





new topics

top topics



 
62
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join