Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

The wife of beezzer

page: 6
62
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Many are asking for pics of Mr. and Mrs. beezzer.

So, I did some researching online and ran across an old family photo ...

edit on 7-11-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven
 


That is not them.
The male bunny needs to be in BDUs, not a suit.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
What the heck???
I lie in a pool of sweat and despair after the election, expecting love and support, and you go and join ATS???

(beezzer starts looking for another site)


Honey, just remember, if asked I am a ninja who is 6'5", in great health who races formula 1 cars on the weekends as a hobby.

edit on 7-11-2012 by beezzer because: (no reason given)
As you would say, suck it up buttercup, I am making chicken for supper.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by macman
 


Dang it ... you just can't trust nothing online anymore



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I think there needs to be a Beezer and Family thread, this is funny as hell

Oh beezer, didn't know you we're in the military?
What branch? Army vet here HOOAH!!
Thank you for your service
edit on 11/7/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tazkven
Many are asking for pics of Mr. and Mrs. beezzer.

So, I did some researching online and ran across an old family photo ...

edit on 7-11-2012 by Tazkven because: (no reason given)
I love it!



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:36 AM
link   
were you both born the yrs of the rabbit ?
my dad is a rabbit and he loves eating carrot and carrot cakes



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Welcome Beezzersbride. Nice to see you here. Truely you must be a saint to deal dayly with his fluffyness. He is well respected here. While I do not always agree with him, I do enjoy his sense of humor.


Hey Beez, sorry you lost the bet buddy. I see you have done the honorable thing. There's no shame for the wise my friend.

LG



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Wow, we have a Mrs. Beezzer!

So very nice to meet you!

The avatar thing is going to confuse the hell out of me for a while.


I present to you a special carrot cake I baked myself.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Night Star
Wow, we have a Mrs. Beezzer!

So very nice to meet you!

The avatar thing is going to confuse the hell out of me for a while.


I present to you a special carrot cake I baked myself.
Thank you so much for the cake, Beezer is enjoying his humble pie and I am wearing his avatar.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonegurkha
Welcome Beezzersbride. Nice to see you here. Truely you must be a saint to deal dayly with his fluffyness. He is well respected here. While I do not always agree with him, I do enjoy his sense of humor.


Hey Beez, sorry you lost the bet buddy. I see you have done the honorable thing. There's no shame for the wise my friend.

LG
He is still upset
No saint, just a strong woman that understands her opinions are valued as well.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
were you both born the yrs of the rabbit ?
my dad is a rabbit and he loves eating carrot and carrot cakes
Nope, just borrowig the crying bunny for a bit
Figured, I love him so will wear it proudly till he gets it back.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Woman to woman, I welcome you, but I would have valued you more if you did not use your husband's screen name and his avatar, if only briefly. Maybe it's just being loving or sweet, but It's not very strong and independent of you.

Well there you go, couldn't have a complete thread without some derision!



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   
LOL....well it seems Beez lost some sort of election bet, had to give up his avatar? Happy to hear he's getting a nice chicken dinner....he talks about food alot, maybe that old saying is true that " The way to a man's heart is through his stomach" ......Glad your having fun so far...





posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer
 


Sure Beezzer
.Now we have your better half to tell us the
truth about your royal fluffiness.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Welcome! It is good to wake up and still see the bunny, if only it was because he won!
I might get my husband to sit down tonight and read your thread, maybe I can get him on here too!!
It is awesome to see the support there!! Look forward to reading the better half's take on what beezer's got to say!



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Woman to woman, I welcome you, but I would have valued you more if you did not use your husband's screen name and his avatar, if only briefly. Maybe it's just being loving or sweet, but It's not very strong and independent of you.

Well there you go, couldn't have a complete thread without some derision!
Woman to woman, thank you for sharing your opinion. Not strong, would differ, to use an avatar that is not so very likeable by some is the invocation of my strength.I say judge me by my words,actions,thoughts,hopes, and aspirations.I thought this was ATS, not the psychic line



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS beezzersbride

I always enjoy seeing what the rabbit has to post here.

You never know whether you're going to get a bowl of cocoa puffs, or entirely something else.




posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Woman to woman, I welcome you, but I would have valued you more if you did not use your husband's screen name and his avatar, if only briefly. Maybe it's just being loving or sweet, but It's not very strong and independent of you.

Well there you go, couldn't have a complete thread without some derision!
'

are you one of those crazy cat ladies?
edit on 7-11-2012 by gangdumstyle because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:35 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee
 


That's a bit unfair. I think it shows an awesome marriage! A woman can be strong and independent, as well as completely support her husband, and be sweet and goofy about it.






top topics



 
62
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

log in

join