The wife of beezzer

page: 4
62
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
That beezer individual is a disgustingly regressive, right-wing propaganda disseminating, authoritarian entity. Check his post history. Be strong, bride, it must be hell living with such a hateful person.

Somebody had to say it.


Dude, you suck!




posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
[color=#dc1400 ]W[color=#dc2800]e[color=#dc3c00]l[color=#dc5000]c[color=#dc7800 ]o[color=#dc8c00]m[color=#dca000]e [color=#dcc800 ]t[color=#dcdc00]o [color=#b4dc00]A[color=#a0dc00]T[color=#8cdc00]S

What a cool day for ATS. So glad you are here.

Destiny should be along with cookies and coffee soon, so have a seat and get comfy. Let's see.....a few pointers, the padded walls aren't as soft as they seem, the men with the straight jackets are NOT your friends, never drink the kool-aid, and stay clear of anyone offering colored pills. Yep, I think that about sums it up.

If you can remember all of that you should do just fine.


See you on the boards soon I hope. One of my favorite kill time threads is,
www.abovetopsecret.com...


Doodle



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Howdy Ma'am, welcome to ATS.
I feel your husband's pain, it's gonna be a totally out of control and scary ride for sure, going forward.

Btw, what's invisible and smells like carrots?
...
Bunny farts
Me too, that is why I am wearing his avatar.We wil see how many people truly read and comprehend or just automatically spout rhetoric.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Welcome...


Your man annoys me at times, but hey...


A new avy for a new member - and it will prevent us from getting confused.

Here you go:




Enjoy it...


edit on 7-11-2012 by facelift because: add an 'r'



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzersbride
We wil see how many people truly read and comprehend or just automatically spout rhetoric.

That happens alot around here. I have hope that most of it is just trolling, but that hope is quickly fading.


Just remember, some members will try and bait you into breaking T&Cs. Since your married to Beezzer, I figure you know how to play it cool. Just don't let 'em get to ya!!



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doodle19815
[color=#dc1400 ]W[color=#dc2800]e[color=#dc3c00]l[color=#dc5000]c[color=#dc7800 ]o[color=#dc8c00]m[color=#dca000]e [color=#dcc800 ]t[color=#dcdc00]o [color=#b4dc00]A[color=#a0dc00]T[color=#8cdc00]S

What a cool day for ATS. So glad you are here.

Destiny should be along with cookies and coffee soon, so have a seat and get comfy. Let's see.....a few pointers, the padded walls aren't as soft as they seem, the men with the straight jackets are NOT your friends, never drink the kool-aid, and stay clear of anyone offering colored pills. Yep, I think that about sums it up.

If you can remember all of that you should do just fine.


See you on the boards soon I hope. One of my favorite kill time threads is,
www.abovetopsecret.com...


Doodle
That is awesome advice and I shall remember.Thank you for the welcome and looking forward to this.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Welcome...


Your man annoys me at times, but hey...


A new avy for a new member - and it will prevent us from getting confused.

Here you go:




Enjoy it...


edit on 7-11-2012 by facelift because: add an 'r'


Wooden be to sure ..

yeah, sorry.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Welcome...


Your man annoys me at times, but hey...


A new avy for a new member - and it will prevent us from getting confused.

Here you go:




Enjoy it...


edit on 7-11-2012 by facelift because: add an 'r'
I love it, thank you. just wearing his avatar till he honors his bet



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Welcome

I think this is the record for an intro thread, 4 pages
Tryin to get my gf on this too, she's a geek like me

Um....what WAS THE BET???
Enquiring ATS minds wanna know
edit on 11/7/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by facelift
 


That's great dude.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:03 AM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


Can someone tell me what has happened to the beez?



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by manykapao
I wish my wife didn't think I was crazy. It is nice to see a couple share things they find interesting.
We differ on many things,but,at the end of the day I sill respect him.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
Welcome

I think this is the record for an intro thread, 4 pages
Tryin to get my gf on this too, she's a geek like me

Um....what WAS THE BET???
Enquiring ATS minds wanna know
edit on 11/7/2012 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)
She should, this is fun.No bet, his poor bunny needed a champion



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntoxicatingMadness
reply to post by HomerinNC
 


Can someone tell me what has happened to the beez?
He's good and going to have chicken for supper.He is sporting a new avatar for a bit.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Welcome to the site Mrs Beezzer. Are you joining the site because this is the only way you can get to communicate with your husband? He probably spends more of his free time on here than talking to you



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Welcome to ATS, beezzersbride.

I am SO happy to know that you don't agree with everything beezzer says on here. That's really encouraging because he really does say a lot and pretty much swamps this website with a Niagara of text daily. I was beginning to suspect he was a CIA psyop intent on changing world opinion.

Your ability to still disagree, living in such close proximity, means there is hope in the world.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:16 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Do you both share internet access or do you both have a means of ATS. It'd be interesting to see both your opinions in real time on the forums



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro
 
It is alright, would have to care to have an impact
It is a blessing to have my own opinions and to converse with good people.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua
 
Now that would be silly.To parrot back and concede thoughts that aren't my own would make me a drone.



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Timely
 


off topic...
Yes,carrots are good baked into cookies,I bake oatmeal
cookies with raisins and grated carrots.
on topic...
Welcome aboard Beezzer's wife and I know you will keep
his fluffiness under control,the real power behind the throne.





new topics

top topics



 
62
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join