The wife of beezzer

page: 14
62
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


My wife told me,,, beezzersbride was here, how fascinating,,, beezzer my friend, you're a lucky man,,,, I mean Rabbit,,,,

beezzersbride,,,,,, Happy your here with us,,,, the ladies of ATS are a tuff bunch!
Jessica Rabbit - Why don't you do right
t
edit on 8-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)
edit on 8-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)




posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


My wife told me,,, beezzersbride was here, how fascinating,,, beezzer my friend, you're a lucky man,,,, I mean Rabbit,,,,

Jessica Rabbit - Why don't you do right
t
edit on 8-11-2012 by guohua because: (no reason given)
This has been very nice.Keeping his little weepy bunny safe for a bit



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mahree
Welcome Mrs. Beezzer,

I have picked Mr. Beezzer as a friend so that I can be sure to see his posts. Hope we see you around more now.

Mahree
Thank you



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzersbride

Originally posted by PurpleChiten

Originally posted by beezzersbride

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by beezzersbride
 


Welcome...


Your man annoys me at times, but hey...


A new avy for a new member - and it will prevent us from getting confused.

Here you go:




Enjoy it...


edit on 7-11-2012 by facelift because: add an 'r'
I love it, thank you. just wearing his avatar till he honors his bet


There's no reason we can't "dress it up" a little


May I use the lipstick bunny, so sweet.Also, you made an awesome choice with the wooden figurine as well.


Most definitely. It's all yours to do with as you wish



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:18 AM
link   
Thats Beezzer after a good day

jumping everywhere lol

edit on 11/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:53 AM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Hmmmm.....seems my arch nemesis may be shaking in his feathers! Mwa ha ha!



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Wait...wait...wait....wait....WAIT!!!!

This is all a ploy to keep the bunnies avatar in the public eye during his week of shame. ISN'T IT???

That waskally wabbit.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Wait...wait...wait....wait....WAIT!!!!

This is all a ploy to keep the bunnies avatar in the public eye during his week of shame. ISN'T IT???

That waskally wabbit.


omg you are right !

that mean .. this is not a coincidence that his wife register THIS WEEK
and have beezzer avy

clever bunny ! .. he actualy though we wont notice the conspiracy

thanks heff .. after so many pages .. someone finaly discovered the truth

you might be clever Beezzer but not has clever has Heff

good job mate !


Im putting my Punisher skull mask on my head preparing for the sentence !
i hate doing that


and here is THE SENTENCE :
next week he cant have his bunny avy back
+1 week has just been added to the bet because he cheated
edit on 11/8/2012 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


Hmmmm.....seems my arch nemesis may be shaking in his feathers! Mwa ha ha!


Ahhh there's that major rival of mine!!! Curses to you!!! ::shaking feathered fist/wing in the air::




(*she was upset she didn't have any rivals/foes, so I made her mine
...who could dislike such a sweet lil kitty-granny?
)



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81
 


But he found our weakness. How could we possibly be mean to the ANGEL that tolerates him in person on a daily basis??



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


May the force of Tom be with you, oh great respected Chiten!



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by littled16
reply to post by PurpleChiten
 


May the force of Tom be with you, oh great respected Chiten!



Thank you great and powerful matron of the force!



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Hey, I've enjoyed Beezer's posts, didn't know he was married. Welcome Beezersbride.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Welcome. I consider beezzer a friend. We have fought many battles together on ATS .
edit on 8-11-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I'm holding out for the 22yrolddaughterofbeez myself (crosses fingers), but I do have one thing to say to you as the wife..


Never, ever, ever let Beezzer gamble. I mean he bet wrong on a sure thing on a 50/50 option.
Did you encourage him? Someone should have been standing over his shoulder saying "ah ah ah not if you want to keep your avatar."

All due respect of course. I like Beezzer so I can't see not liking his better half aswell.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Make sure you watch this one with beezzer




posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PurpleChiten
reply to post by Ben81
 


But he found our weakness. How could we possibly be mean to the ANGEL that tolerates him in person on a daily basis??
This has been so fun
Just thankful Beezer lets me have the time to be on here.What with all the sock mending, cooking, scrubbing floors, child-rearing.Just wondering if you nice fellas could tell me if its alright what I typed.bwahhhhahaha.



posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide

Wait...wait...wait....wait....WAIT!!!!

This is all a ploy to keep the bunnies avatar in the public eye during his week of shame. ISN'T IT???

That waskally wabbit.
Is it working?I am the brains behind the operation.Am really enjoying all this. strong-free thinkers here.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I'm holding out for the 22yrolddaughterofbeez myself (crosses fingers), but I do have one thing to say to you as the wife..


Never, ever, ever let Beezzer gamble. I mean he bet wrong on a sure thing on a 50/50 option.
Did you encourage him? Someone should have been standing over his shoulder saying "ah ah ah not if you want to keep your avatar."

All due respect of course. I like Beezzer so I can't see not liking his better half aswell.
Naw, it was more like babe you sure you want to do that....It was a perfect prediction on my part.



posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
Welcome. I consider beezzer a friend. We have fought many battles together on ATS .
edit on 8-11-2012 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)
Thank you and happy to be here.





new topics
top topics
 
62
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

log in

join