It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wife of beezzer

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Who the # is Beezer?

Yes, it’s beezzer, strange visitor from another planet, with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men! beezzer, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare hands, and who, disguised as a fuzzy little weepy rabbit, mild-mannered member for a great conspiracy site ATS, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and to sell as many of his "Special" Raisin Cookies as he can!

P.S.

If he's had Mexican for lunch keep him out of the hot tub...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
All right, this has to stop. This charade has to end! Now! It's all a hoax! Hoax, i say!
A conspiracy of horrendous proportions. We're so totally getting "schnitzeled" here.
And you guys even seem to enjoy it.

Where is the evidence you ask!? Right here, in your face! It's beezzer himself. Here, look... he's making fun of us.

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by beezzersbride

So you get six weeks to find a good avatar. Maybe by then he will have found a new avatar he likes better and you can keep that one. Hopefully he doesn't get a split personality from his present avatar .

Originally posted by beezzersbride

LOL, he misses his bunny, but a bet is a bet.Gonna keep sad bunny safe and sound.

Aww...the cunningness. But this is ATS beezzer, you can't fool me!

Btw, welcome to ATS beezzersbride... Damn... You see!

Brb, need to get more tin foil.

edit on 7-11-2012 by talklikeapirat because: back from da rabbit hole

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Welcome Mrs. Beezzer,

I have picked Mr. Beezzer as a friend so that I can be sure to see his posts. Hope we see you around more now.

Mahree

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Hi ya Mrs b.
And welcome to the crazy place called ATS.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Welcome to PlanetATS, You will find many guides here and it is recommended that you stick with the humans and never feed the alientrolls.

edit on 7-11-2012 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   
make him more cookies. Little bunny always bugs us for cookies

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Welcome Mrs Beezer, and Beezer stay strong bro!

It doesn't rain everyday.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:49 PM
link   

While differing opinions can divide a country, they also can divide a house.

Beezzer is in a mixed marriage?

I can so relate...

It's all celebrations and mourning in the loam household today.

Welcome aboard! Wife of loam also swore she would never step foot in here.... Still working on that one.

edit on 7-11-2012 by loam because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I'm confused... So Beezer's not gay??? JK...

Welcome to ATS!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by SunnyDee
Woman to woman, I welcome you, but I would have valued you more if you did not use your husband's screen name and his avatar, if only briefly. Maybe it's just being loving or sweet, but It's not very strong and independent of you.

Well there you go, couldn't have a complete thread without some derision!

but but... then how would she get so many STARS AND FLAGS and be on the front page of ATS??

just waiting for the nude photos now to make this even more of a farce.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Even though I promised myself I would not enter here, I owe it to my husbands avatar.

Well, just let me say thank you and welcome home. See? He told you it would be painless going to his second home now didn't he?

The sad little bunny sure took one on the chin, but, amazingly he is still the awesome person he was when he went to bed.

He is a tough little bugger now isn't he? I'm sure by him coming here though, at the very least, it does make your life more interesting.

While differing opinions can divide a country, they also can divide a house.That said, congrats to the victor. Entering here in hopes of good dialogue and intriguing opinion.

Oh, I think you'll get more then just that honey. You won't be disappointed........promise. Just let it be known if it goes too far too fast and we'll back off. Through him, you will be respected here. He is a hell of a guy.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Hello Beezers wife! Your husband rocks. He always makes me laugh!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Welcome beezzersbride at least the avatar will still be used by you as thats one of my more favorite avatars on ATS

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Snoopy1978
That beezer individual is a disgustingly regressive, right-wing propaganda disseminating, authoritarian entity. Check his post history. Be strong, bride, it must be hell living with such a hateful person.

Somebody had to say it.

Huh? The Beez bunny is so sweet and friendly he gives me a toothache!

Welcome Bride to Beez !

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Wife of Beezzer? Awesome. Welcome to ATS. Have some of the cookies and welcome to the funny farm. It's nice to meet the companion of one of the nicest members here.

edit on 7-11-2012 by Rubicant13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

Originally posted by HawkeyeNation
Who the # is Beezer?

Yes, it’s beezzer, strange visitor from another planet, with powers and abilities far beyond those of mortal men! beezzer, who can change the course of mighty rivers, bend steel with his bare hands, and who, disguised as a fuzzy little weepy rabbit, mild-mannered member for a great conspiracy site ATS, fights a never-ending battle for truth, justice and to sell as many of his "Special" Raisin Cookies as he can!

P.S.

If he's had Mexican for lunch keep him out of the hot tub...

Ahhhh....well why didn't someone just say soooo!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Oh great just like rabbits they are multiplying...

kidding.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I look forward to your posts in the general discussions.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Beezer? Yeah. I know that bunny.

You're his wife? My condolences.

I have a wife too. She doesn't have the constitution for online forums. If you do, my condolences to Beezer, too.

Wilkommen. I feel his pain over the elections. But hope he takes comfort in the fact that it really doesn't matter. The Republicrats will screw us just like they have always planned.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Welcome Mrs. Beezer! It's wonderful to have you here. Illinoisan here, too. You seem to have a great sense of humor, so I have no doubt that you will fit in well here.

Take care,
Cindi

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join