It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The wife of beezzer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by restlessinMT
Welcome Mrs. Beezzer! It is cool you joined. My husband is on here too but not as much as I am. Give the bunny a hug for us and let him know he is not alone. Several of us are feeling sad today and sharing his disappointment.

Love Restless
Will do, and it will be alright.I have monopolized the computer so he can have a bit of a break.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rickymouse
reply to post by beezzersbride

So you get six weeks to find a good avatar. Maybe by then he will have found a new avatar he likes better and you can keep that one. Hopefully he doesn't get a split personality from his present avatar.
LOL, he misses his bunny, but a bet is a bet.Gonna keep sad bunny safe and sound.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Welcome to the land of tin-foil hats!!! It is a honor and a privilege to meet the wife of beez!!!! It's good to meet the brains of the outfit ya know?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzersbride

So you get six weeks to find a good avatar. Maybe by then he will have found a new avatar he likes better and you can keep that one. Hopefully he doesn't get a split personality from his present avatar.
LOL, he misses his bunny, but a bet is a bet.Gonna keep sad bunny safe and sound.

Actualy he can take back his avy
it would fit him perfectly now
especially since Romney was defeated lol
thats probably the face he is doing since yesterday

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Warm welcome to you! Beezer is amazing and I Know you'll fit in just as much and be as loved as he is.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

me and beez are ardent opponents,
but i respect the hell out of him

welcome and here is a little teasing from me to you and beez

glad to see you join up

enjoy

xploder

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by hangedman13

Welcome to the land of tin-foil hats!!! It is a honor and a privilege to meet the wife of beez!!!! It's good to meet the brains of the outfit ya know?
How quickly you figured it out

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Hello Beezersbride...Welcome to ATS!!! You must have a heart the size of Texas to be that busy Bunnies' Wife. With all the time he spends here with us....gotta Thank You though, for letting him play with us. He's a real favorite around here. All I can say is...you raised him right....

Des

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPLodER

me and beez are ardent opponents,
but i respect the hell out of him

welcome and here is a little teasing from me to you and beez

glad to see you join up

enjoy

xploder
As do I.Was on the fence about it for awhile and just decided to jump.Loving the pole dance bunny.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Hello Beezersbride...Welcome to ATS!!! You must have a heart the size of Texas to be that busy Bunnies' Wife. With all the time he spends here with us....gotta Thank You though, for letting him play with us. He's a real favorite around here. All I can say is...you raised him right....

Des
Thank you and this is interesting.It is time well spent, as he enjoys it.Still a work in progress, but aren't we all

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:36 PM
link   
welcome aboard mrs beezer!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by sarra1833
Warm welcome to you! Beezer is amazing and I Know you'll fit in just as much and be as loved as he is.
Starting to get the hang of it.Thank you.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
welcome aboard mrs beezer!
Thanks

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Des
Thank you and this is interesting.It is time well spent, as he enjoys it.Still a work in progress, but aren't we all

I will tell you, Oh Wife of Mr. Bunny...he does speak very highly of you on ATS. always gives you Kudos for being very forgiving of his time spent here....

Glad you joined...you'll be a lot of fun...I can tell.

Des

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Welcome, Ma'am. I've tussled with the Beezz a few times, and I have to say: He's the real deal.

There are shills out there, paid and otherwise who come to support opinions that they do not earnestly believe. Your husband honestly believes in his rhetoric, and debates like an honest fellow. For that, he's cool in my book, even if I do not agree with him on any one subject.

Welcome to ATS, and thanks for taking care of, tolerating, and being a wife to Beezzer.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Best Regards to Beezer and his bride from the Third Eye! Welcome to this wild place full of every conspiracy theory you can think of(and those who like to debunk them).

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Who the # is Beezer?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Welcome Mrs. Beezerbride! Beez don't know me but I know him and appreciate his insights, opinions, political posture, and enlightening views...all so eloquently put.
I especially admire the fact that he practices the Ninja arts and races Formula 1 cars on the weekends when he's able to tear himself away from ats for a moment. Amazing!

edit on 7-11-2012 by Lonewulph because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   

All right Wiffy, when are you going to start spilling out all the juicy things about Beezzer's mistakes?
Just check out his newest avatar, he's doing it himself

Oh , Snap.........

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:59 PM
link   
conspiracy, beezzer just wants to hear nice things about him to feed his ego!!

haha, really though, welcome, you got some postings to doooooo, you may have the avatar but you will never have, his post couuuuuuuuuunt!

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join