It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

As per my challenge and agreement

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+7 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Here is my written apology.
I formally would like to apologise and state that Barak Obama has been rightfully elected as president. The people have spoken.
I was wrong to assume that the GOP would win with Mitt Romney as a candidate.

The election is over.

Obama won.

Time to, (sigh) look forward.

Signed,

beezzer

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Very honorable Beezzer.

Sporting a hangover can be tough so let me assist you in getting that Avatar tweaked up so we can see it in all its glory.........

(Basically you need to use a transparent gif in the avatar section and the large pic as your background)

That way it will look like this.......

Instead of this...........

edit on 7-11-2012 by Sublimecraft because: its always prudent to look your best when out in public

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:50 AM
link   
O wow, losing $500 on the election aint so bad now that I've seen the losing avatar you're sporting.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
O wow, losing $500 on the election aint so bad now that I've seen the losing avatar you're sporting.

It's only the first of many.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Oh lordy. What's wrong with it now?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:08 AM
link   
I think I need to just stick to threads about butterfly's and unicorns.

Maybe branch out into rainbows.

Because I was wrong-wrong-wrong when it comes to politics.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:15 AM
link   
My transparent gif...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Don't feel too bad Beez, it isn't like it was your fault. Romney was always a losing proposition, why do you think Mcain beat him in 08? The people don't like him, so rigging the primaries so we didn't have a choice, because they screwed the good doctor was always gonna work out this way.

Too many Paul supporters voted against Romney, or not at all ( me).

God 4 more years, like the last 4 weren't bad enough.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Your a good sport, and an honorable member here! Just know your not going to get to much flack on here.. We happen to think your a pretty cool dude, and you at least made things interesting and over all you where very tolerant of other peoples views!

So I will come in and thank you for being honorable, and being good on your word!
Keep your chin up..
You will find now that Obama is president for the next four years, many of us core members are just going to waiting for him to screw up, so that we can expose this puppet.. And better yet, we all have a common bond now.. We are going to be working together now to out who is really pulling the strings, and ATS will slowly get back to "normal".

Have some coffee and have yourself a great day beezzer!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

If it makes you feel any better, it looks like my psychic powers are on the Frirz too.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Beezer, you and Heff have made the past few days enjoyable on ATS. I applaud you both

We had 2 great threads where we all had a lot of fun.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

That was an honorable concession post. However, I don't think you have to apologize about assuming Romney would win, but rather your hubris is thinking you knew this, particularly given the electoral polling analysis of the likes of Nate Silver at fivethirtyeight.com. Some may consider this a quibble over semantics, but I think otherwise; it's a matter of looking at facts and reality -- and by that I mean in this case the most perceptive polling analysis around.

I hope that you do learn an important lesson from this experience, but that lesson is not just not making big claims you can't back up. Rather, open your eyes to facts and look outside your usual information well for information and facts that might not comport with your ideologically based world view.

I mean this in a respectful manner, in the spirit with which you created this thread.

That said, your apology avatar really isn't a terribly punitive one. WEAK. I had an image in mind to submit for your disapproval, but because of your classy post, I will resist the temptation to wax snarky by posting it here.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

I just have to ask, did you honestly think Romney had a chance of winning?

Or was it purely hype and wishful thinking?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by beezzer

To be honest, I thought the Conservatives rigged the voting booths. They can't do nothing right! And I'm out enough cash I could have bought two bottles of Johnny Blue label.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by xedocodex
reply to post by beezzer

Yes. I honestly thought Mitt would win.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrInquisitive
reply to post by beezzer

That was an honorable concession post. However, I don't think you have to apologize about assuming Romney would win, but rather your hubris is thinking you knew this, particularly given the electoral polling analysis of the likes of Nate Silver at fivethirtyeight.com. Some may consider this a quibble over semantics, but I think otherwise; it's a matter of looking at facts and reality -- and by that I mean in this case the most perceptive polling analysis around.

I hope that you do learn an important lesson from this experience, but that lesson is not just not making big claims you can't back up. Rather, open your eyes to facts and look outside your usual information well for information and facts that might not comport with your ideologically based world view.

I mean this in a respectful manner, in the spirit with which you created this thread.

That said, your apology avatar really isn't a terribly punitive one. WEAK. I had an image in mind to submit for your disapproval, but because of your classy post, I will resist the temptation to wax snarky by posting it here.

I waswrong forbelieving that Mittwouldwin, butI'mnot the only one. As for avatars? Thisn is only the first of many punative ones.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Love the Avatar....LOL

Bunny Power!!!!

Your a straight up dude in my book.
edit on 7-11-2012 by knowledgedesired because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Awwwwwwww. HUGS! Here's some cookies.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Even we "people like you" accept your apology. The name calling needs to stop from both sides!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Victory dances around the fluffy bunny with the wonky avatar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh wait, hehehe, no! Dances around the fluffy bunny with the wonky avatar, singing and laughing!! WE WON!!!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join