It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is legitimate, Australia/American Corp is not !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Timely
reply to post by 13th Zodiac

It is almost like we gained republic status ... and immediately sold out.

Without any of the general public being afforded any knowledge whatsoever.

Playing with people in wigs who are part of the 'elite' can not end well for men of humble intentions.

I'll let you in on a secret,we became a Republic after WW1,King George signed off and we became part of the Leauge of Nations.Lizzie is complicent collecting rent third party.
edit on 7-11-2012 by 13th Zodiac because: added comment

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I am so pleased at the positive and logical responses here.Shame this has not recieved the attention it deserves. As the implications/ramiforcations are huge.Could you imagine the talk at the water cooler if this was promoted and aired on a major network ???? It would pull the matrix apart quicker than anything else ever tabled on ATS. Sadly this will never happen.55 min's without an explosion or bare breast's is just to long for many.You know boring.
It has been tempting to write and explain my personal stories over the year's,but it is personal and would like to keep my life that way.Anyhow I am glad to have found this visual aid, it is concise.You people give me hope

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Last time I looked majority of Australians were against getting rid of the Monachy.............I wonder what she would say about this?

Yes, but it happened and the people didn't fight it. If the people don't stand up for it then they lay down. Tough.

You can instil a new sense of pride in people but it has to be done with some serious self-realization, and it needs to be done in a way where people understand exactly what the implications are and how their self worth determines how they are treated.

The hippie culture of throwing fits plays into the corporation. Either you are someone of character or you whine and cry until a piece of dog meat is thrown at you and you are told it's prime rib, chow down and check out the next shiny object.

Read books dated back to a hundred, two hundred, .... -years, and you get what I'm talking about. The most important thing to remember though, is that even though some things were really good in the past, there were many other things downright horrible.

Shaping the future for the better is not possible if you have unrealistic expectations.

I should not have been listened to, if all I was doing was whining and crying for the hell of it.

And are you implying that everthing set up IS to discover your self worth?
Perhaps this is truth
But you can not continue to break spirit and expect to see anything other than a lame horse at the end.

I see your shiney object comment (that's funny by the way) and raise you with....

"The point of all this, .................................is that I always look for the bad in people, and I always find it. And I take comfort in that..."

What comfort is there to be had in that?

You should put your money where your mouth is as well, and reccomend a book 'boncho' I have read many, and the more I read ...............well.........I'm not quite ready to stop reading yet..........

Was it an unrealistic expectation of mine, that people get to see the real magic that exists (to thank them and inspire them to continue as they wish) which clearly exists in their lives and within themselves already, powered by truth, love, compassion, and gratitude?
Is that what they had in mind when they set that situation up (in the op), you think?
Gosh, I hope so, I can't see it yet though.

Just for the record, those departments under that coat of arms is full of good hard working honest people, making their own way as best they can for themselves and their families and for all of us whom they work for. They are by no means 'bought' or 'owned'.

Since you seem to know, how about you name some 'realistic expectations' of your own for the coming years. We're all ears and keenly interested.

Nice talking to you

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by AussieAmandaC

Just for the record, those departments under that coat of arms is full of good hard working honest people, making their own way as best they can for themselves and their families and for all of us whom they work for. They are by no means 'bought' or 'owned'.

Ignorance is bliss aint it? You just highlighted the main problem. Thanks for that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join