It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks America ....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Ok. What amazes me is that People think they can make a difference when they vote. Nothing is further than the truth. Yes I know it SHOULD make a Diff, but Elections are merely Pieces of the OverAll Illusion that what we can make a difference by voting. Elections at a lot of levels, and in different categories are affected by this lie.
Final Results have been Decided WAY in advance by the Powers that are REALLY In Charge of the Corperation of the U.S.of A.
Elections are Theatrics! The Video Links at the end of my post are but tiny bits of Proof of that.
I know you will rip on my ass because you feel insulted that I am calling you fools for thinking otherwise, but it is what it is.
That's ok, but do yourself a favor and Take a few minutes to look at the links. Maybe I am seeing these wrong and MIS-Interpreting them? Or maybe not. You decide. Thanx, Syx.

"HOLY CRAP!!! ABSOLUTE PROOF THE ELECTION IS FIXED!!!RESULTS AIRED 19 DAYS EARLY!!"
www.youtube.com...
(2mins 48secs)

"ELECTION Fraud? Why Did ABC-TV Post Illinois GOP Primary "Vote Count" 24 Hours Early?! A "Test"?"
www.youtube.com...
(3 mins 45secs)

"MUST WATCH! PROOF elections are rigged!!!! ;p"
www.youtube.com...
(approx 12 minutes) First 3 1/2 minutes sum this one up, but the rest is very interesting as well......

posted on Jun, 2 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It doesn't matter if you vote or not . Who ever the prodigal son is,is in . Does anyone,anywhere,know anyone who voted for Bush his second term . There are none.
They claim there's a way to write in a vote,but no way to do it .

Ron Paul should have won ,but if he had,they would have assassinated him before he could change anything .
Romney was just scary ,but none of us knew what obomba had up his sleeve for the next four years .
And yes,I'm American by birth .
I am proud of my country ,but not my government . I can rattle off dozens of American injustices to more people's than most people know.
Some animals too .

I'm sorry I didn't move to Japan as I had originally planned.
edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/28/2013 by PtolemyII because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 02:49 AM
link   
The two party system is a farce it's a game of rope a dope. Don't blame the people of the US for the so called "options" for president given on this last poll. I say poll because voters do not actually directly elect any president. Electors do; and 3rd parties don't have a chance; because the lack of electors to fully represent them.

Learn about the system before whining about it; and blaming everyone in a sweeping generalization. It's very clear very few representatives actually represent the people... there has been a slow growth back to the will of voters; from political unrest, it's coming from the bottom at local and slowly spreading on up. It'll be awhile... but I think the US will actually represent people again... and not the special interest groups and corporations that enjoy people status... that's been dragging this country in the dirt, and treading on the will of it's real living and breathing people.

posted on Jun, 3 2013 @ 05:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo
If you voted for either Obama or romney...

So I am assuming most americans are happy with how things in your country are?
And you think your current foreign policy is helping yourselves and the rest of the world?

Along with anger at your choices I also feel pity for you

Actually? I'd say the lack of voting allows them to win by default. Nothing like winning the race without even trying to run, eh?

Now...If people stopped seeing voting as a once a year thing they barely get off the couch to do at more than 50% as it is? We might really get somewhere. Vote where it matters, not where it's over. Voting when it matters comes at the primary and caucus levels ...where people like Obama and Romney are chosen in the first place.

Oh..thats the part that a tiny tiny % even understand, let alone participate in and rarely ever talk about. The MOST important and critical part of the entire American election system is the least participated in, by far.

We get the Government we ask for....in spades.
edit on 3-6-2013 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Do you really think this would have been any different if Romney was elected instead?

Now, if my fellow idiots would have realized that there is no law saying they had to choose the lesser of two evils, THEN maybe it would have been different (check the sig).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join