It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Thanks America ....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:01 AM
link   
as I suspected the idiots in your country would do - they did ..... reelected bloody nobama .... now we will see more countries invaded and their citizens murdered by american troops for corporate profit... more disappeared or outright killed because they dont agree with der fuhrer obama ... what of things there ? How many more will lose jobs... homes .. hope under four more years of the obama regime ? youve not only fooked yourselves ... you fooked the world reelecting obama.... may whatever dieties you believe in have mercy on your souls..... your going to need it......
edit on 7/11/12 by Expat888 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:02 AM
link   
No problem, and I'd gladly do it again.

Everyone can: Stay mad.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:14 AM
link   
If you voted for either Obama or romney...

So I am assuming most americans are happy with how things in your country are?
And you think your current foreign policy is helping yourselves and the rest of the world?

Along with anger at your choices I also feel pity for you

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

And you think Romney would be better? lol if so give reasons.
2nd.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:32 AM
link   
All those things you mentioned were happening before Obama was elected and re-elected, and will continue to happen no matter who is in office. You think things would suddenly do a 180 if your boy Mitt was elected? lolool

The human race loves money and uses people instead of the other way around, and in turn there will always be wars, jealousy, torture, bloodshed, racism and any other disgusting thing that makes planet earth the hell hole it is.

I for one have no yet lost faith in humanity. As much as you'd like to think the president controls things, HE DOES NOT. Everyone needs to wake up and stop pointing the finger at one person and point the finger at themselves..

See what democracy does? A two party system is NOT a democracy

Shout out to communism when it's done right!

My thoughts are all over the place here but all the beetching is getting annoying.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:35 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

At what point did he mention romney??? Goldman Sachs won the 2012 Presidential elections. They were guaranteed as they were running unopposed. Please wake up America your bad choices effect the entire world.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by jonibelle

You haven't lost faith in change (humanity)... Who did you vote for?? Change doesn't just happen, people need to actually start doing things differently.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Uberdavo

So what other choice is he talking about eh?
Would he of written this thread if Romney won?
Pfft.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Romney would have been twice as bad if he were elected President.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

What??? *rubs forehead in shear frustration* Yes, that's right only two people and two parties.
Please wake up

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:44 AM
link   

If security was tight around the President I would imagine its about to get a lot tighter. I am pretty sure I can hear the sound of the more extreme variety of patriots oiling up there firesticks, and smell the odor of brass being polished at the prospect of four more years of the big O.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

And again. NOBODY mentioned romney!!!!!!
Please read OP before commenting people, PLEASE.
This is the problem right here, you just can't think past the 2 party system can you?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo

You haven't lost faith in change (humanity)... Who did you vote for?? Change doesn't just happen, people need to actually start doing things differently.

I'm Canadian, I am unable to vote.
A two party system isn't going to get things done. It'll be one big circle of BS no matter who is in office because they outline for their plan when they get in office (dem or rep) is already there, they just have to find a way to reword what's been said before and sell it to the people.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:47 AM
link   
never mentioned rommel erm ... romney ... him like obama ... bush and the rest all need to be put on trial for crimes against humanity.... would rather have seen the americans grow a pair and depose all the corrupt bastards in d.c and return the country to the principals it was founded upon - not what its been corrupted into .....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:48 AM
link   

This pretty much sums it up

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uberdavo

This pretty much sums it up

how very true... ta for trying m8 ... alas they will continue to misread and assume.... can only feel sad for them and the world for what is coming ....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Exactly.
(second line)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonibelle
All those things you mentioned were happening before Obama was elected and re-elected, and will continue to happen no matter who is in office. You think things would suddenly do a 180 if your boy Mitt was elected? lolool

The human race loves money and uses people instead of the other way around, and in turn there will always be wars, jealousy, torture, bloodshed, racism and any other disgusting thing that makes planet earth the hell hole it is.

I for one have no yet lost faith in humanity. As much as you'd like to think the president controls things, HE DOES NOT. Everyone needs to wake up and stop pointing the finger at one person and point the finger at themselves..

See what democracy does? A two party system is NOT a democracy

Shout out to communism when it's done right!

My thoughts are all over the place here but all the beetching is getting annoying.
Here you go proof that Obama supporters are communist.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Time to stock up on 5.56 nato!!!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:07 AM
link   
boo hoo. Another country had elections and is part of a system your own country is complicit in.

cry me a river.

edit on 7-11-2012 by manykapao because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join