It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I called the election on 15 June 2012. Can those who were wrong admit they were wrong?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:05 AM
link   

As with the Paul supporters, anyone who thinks Romney will be elected POTUS this cycle is delusional.If Romney just so happens to win everyone can revert back to this post, and I'll happily eat my serving of crow.
THREADI just want the community to know I didn't forget about this post, and in the event Romney would have won I would've still started a thread and admitted that I was wrong. I believe that if you're strong in your convictions you should be willing to admit when you're wrong. I leave out all personal feelings about either candidate out of this thread as it's not necessary. My feelings on the political climate of the U.S. should be well known at this point, and Obama winning is no more a victory than Romney winning in my eyes. Now can the people who claimed Romney was going to win admit they were wrong? Leaving out all political biases and feelings about either of the candidates?Was I prophetic in these claims? Absolutely not. Do I think I have a strong grasp on how these things work? I would like to think I do.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Not really hard to call something when there is only 2 choices...
But well done anyhow fella and I'am glad you were right

I think all the Romney supporters are hiding at the moment.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by GD21D

Does anybody really care?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by GD21D

Does anybody really care?

You cared enough to reply.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I admit I am wrong. I have been wrong since day 1. I am always wrong. I am never right.

Thank you for being right so I can be wrong.

What election are you talking about?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Half of all people called the election correctly.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by lacrimaererum
I admit I am wrong. I have been wrong since day 1. I am always wrong. I am never right.

Thank you for being right so I can be wrong.

What election are you talking about?
If you say so. Nobody is perfect. Just follow my lead and you'll see your prophetic fortunes change in an instant.

top topics

join