It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did you get the memo?? We are supposed to come together and work as one.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I watched all the major msm channels election coverage this evening. What I saw and heard was a common theme for the country to come together and work as one. EVERY single channel, like it was scripted. Even Romney's consession speech carried the same theme.

No matter which channel I turned to; whether it was a local channel reporting a mayor's race or one of the big cable news outfits, seemed to me that they all had the same message.

I do not think this was coincidence. I believe it is a set up for the next take down.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

It's just a matter of saving face and they do it every election. In fact, they don't all do it. Did you catch Rove on FOX? Hahah!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

No, I do not watch that channel; it is the fleas and such. Rove is a political operative and the scum of the earth. I am sure he was trying to revive himself after all of his bs "predictions". I hope he chokes on a chicken bone somewhere.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
reply to post by Cuervo

No, I do not watch that channel; it is the fleas and such. Rove is a political operative and the scum of the earth. I am sure he was trying to revive himself after all of his bs "predictions". I hope he chokes on a chicken bone somewhere.

He was acting like he was choking, actually. On tears. It was amazing.

ABC - Drunk Diane Sawyer
PBS - High Woodruff
FOX - Yelling and crying Karl Rove
MSNBC - Um... actually, they seemed to be behaving this time.
CNN - Anderson Cooper was sober this time. Awesome holograms again.

I had to channel surf during this one. Every channel had something to offer.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

That was great! Loved the recap. I bet these pundits and mouth-pieces are just as exhausted as the candidates. They all need a day off...LOL

As for us serfs...? Back to the grind (cue whips cracking)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by GrantedBail

You know thats the same in the UK the same crap, hopefully USA will work together be come one bla bla bla and this is on ALL the news channels almost the same words witch i founded so funny

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Found Diane Sawyers drunk act, but couldnt locate Roves crying, or indeed Woodruff being high. Youtube has failed me!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrantedBail
I watched all the major msm channels election coverage this evening. What I saw and heard was a common theme for the country to come together and work as one. EVERY single channel, like it was scripted. Even Romney's consession speech carried the same theme.

No matter which channel I turned to; whether it was a local channel reporting a mayor's race or one of the big cable news outfits, seemed to me that they all had the same message.

I do not think this was coincidence. I believe it is a set up for the next take down.

I was watching the NBC election-night party...and, when it was virtually obvious that Obama was going to get Ohio, one of the "Experts" reported that, when one of the Congressional stalwarts was asked for comment, he said "This does not mean that there will be a tax increase" (or - something to that effect)...to which she snarled "So - we can already see that it's back to the same thing again... The Congress will not work together with the President to fix the nation's problems."
The "everybody work together" slogan only means - "do what I think needs to be done".

new topics

top topics

join