It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BBC linked to Pedophile ring & Mind Control

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
In the news lately you have seen or heard about Jimmy Savile and the BBC. Well the BBC have denied any wrong doings and basically saying all of the victims are liars. I believe the BBC are funding a pedophile ring through Jimmy Savile and many more people at the top of the ladder. Savile has also had connections with the Royal Families and the police chiefs. We pay for a tv license to fund their schemes like Mind Control, Subliminal Messaging on tv & high bonuses also they threaten the general public with fines and even court action if found with no tv license. Why should we fund their sick and illegal games with our hard earned money. I think that its time for the tv license to be scrapped and for the BBC to be accountable for their extortion and corruption on the public. I know that people won't believe me and I'm sorry but you need to see what's been going on for years behind our backs. This needs to get out into the internet for people to realize that they are being controlled without their consent are involved in the BBC sick agenda.

Claims that a paedophile ring had existed at BBC Published October 25, 2012 A sex scandal gripping BBC deepened on Wednesday with claims that a paedophile ring had existed involving some of its stars, as its former director general said his handling of the case shouldn’t stop him becoming the boss of the New York Times. Read more at british-news-portal.co.uk...

Source

Surprisingly the bbc are showing programmes with " The Brain " about mind control makes you wonder.

Source

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I did mention this on my thread in the 'breaking news forum'.

You are right (and me)... we are indirectly paying for this kind of thing to go on in the confines of some hidden Estate!

There are ways to not pay the License..... One is to tell them you don't watch TV anymore.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist
reply to post by Sk8ergrl

I did mention this on my thread in the 'breaking news forum'.

You are right (and me)... we are indirectly paying for this kind of thing to go on in the confines of some hidden Estate!

There are ways to not pay the License..... One is to tell them you don't watch TV anymore.

I am sorry that I made this thread after yours. I did do a search but didn't find anything about bbc linked to pedophilia. Thanks for the support and we need to make this mainstream and get people to understand that we are all funding a vile and evil organization that protects these disgusting people.

join