It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is no 'US & THEM'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Ok...

So without going into the nitty gritty of historic detail (it's unnecessary) because we already know one way or another, certain families of human intelligence have cleverly innovated, planned, devised, conquered, colluded, constructed, cross bred, & contrived....over the years to enforce what they've built, to support what they have, & keep what they've got, & right about now they're moving to centralise & consolidate things... & on the contrary why on earth not?

Most people would given half the chance & here's why...

Not only are the lesser majority ignorant, but they also lack the calibre to fully comprehend the fundamental architecture of the system placed upon them. These people don't really want to change the system, only their place in it! After all, their current place in that system is all they've ever known from the cradle to the pending grave...Indeed, anything else would be a threat to their comfort zone & conditioned ways of thinking - that's scary stuff for an imbecile.

I'm afraid to say that anyone reading my thread who's really in the know, well intentioned, intelligent bright sparks floating around ATS you are a rare breed, a fringe group in the grand scheme of things, neither here nor there. This website was probably devised to monitor the thoughts & reasoning of you independent inquisitive thinkers. It's called risk assessment

Anyway, your real opposition are not those living in the lap of luxury doing what they do to keep it that way, because if the will of the whole world was to make things fair & competitive for all, change would happen very quickly like a flipping tidal wave...the conspirators are in the 1% numbers wise for goodness sake!

Oh no, allow me to introduce the real nemesis...

That's right, it is 'they' the people. Not 'we'

I'll simply conclude by saying; whether you believe or not. That I think superior positive alien intervention of some kind is the only hope common people really have of forwarding their evolution because until the main tools of media & education are taken out of the hands of those that use them perversely (which no layman could without being slaughtered) things will never change.

Goodnight everyone x

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

I sadly agree from what I can decipher from your words.

Everything I see pains me but alas I see that we the people of earth are of no consquencue as we are not in charge of our lives without an extrodinarily strong will

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Apathy and ignorance and fear is THEM. We are to afraid to see the simplest of truth because if we did we might actually have some real change. And change is very scary and it is so much easier to build walls of circuits around ourselves. Just look around when you are out in public everyone is in a bubble made of circuits.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Well stated, however your falling on deaf ears, or more accurately, showing the big picture to the blind. They can't see it, even if you draw it in dayglow with a neon background.

Besides, most are to busy sulking about Romney losing, or slapping eachothers backs, because Obama won.

Like either winning was gonna be a win for them, either winning was always a loss no matter what.

I havve tried talking sense into a lot of "sheeple zombies", but they won't even understand the words. Its like trying to teach astrophysics to a toaster, they don't even have the ability to understand, even if they wanted to.

Very well stated though, and a commendable attempt!

SnF for your efforts, may you find peace with the fact there aren't enough around to make a difference. I know I can't, but I somtimes wish I could.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

Seems that is very simply said as "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't"

Personally I am sick of dealing with all the devils.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by SubTruth

Seems that is very simply said as "Better the devil you know than the devil you don't"

Personally I am sick of dealing with all the devils.

Me too, but truth comes from the inside and is subjective. We can not even see the simplest of things anymore. We live for the man not the message.
edit on 7-11-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join