It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw My Country Die Last Night.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by TownCryer

There are three reasons I believe people re-elected Obama
1. They want to see a black man in the White House.
2. They want to see America destroyed from its original concept.
3. They don't want their entitlement checks disrupted.

Now lets be fair. Bush did a great job in making sure the liberals would get an 8 year presidency (and probably much more).
Or maybe you found some Iraqi WMD:s? Maybe you can show me how the democrats own 100% of USA:s poor economy?

1. About 5 % want to see a black man in the White House. The rest don't want a guy who think 47% is irrelevant.

2. Rep. want to see America destroyed from any concept?
3. And who want their entitlement checks disrupted? They've earned it, haven't they? Isn't it you people who keep saying that it's communism to take away property and rights from people? Why do you want to see war veterans without "entitlements"?
edit on 11-11-2012 by Summerian because: FOX sucks!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Actually, 95 (or was it 99?) percent of the black population voted for Obama again.
When I say entitlements, I guess I should have said welfare checks, free phones, and food stamps. (How did they earn these things?) I was just trying to be polite.

I think the number 47 should be 43%. Those who don't pay taxes.
edit on 11-11-2012 by Nite_wing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Awww, you mad Gramps?

You no like black people?

Get a clue. Most "welfare" goes to the US South.

Oh and I cannot believe you are raging on here when you *went out for* "ice cream sodas". You do realize you could've made that at home and saved money - right?

In fact, you should've stayed home and had a castor oil or balsam specific and saved your pennies - like you believe others should do. Decadent wastrel!

But but but - If I didn't go to the Soda Shop I couldn't hang out with Richie and The Fonz!

You're old and irrelevant. This is a different world. Legalized Marijuana will be funding your retirement. And if you disagree - you better not cash those Social Security checks.

The world has changed Gramps. Deal with it.

OBAMA 12!

posted on Nov, 11 2012 @ 08:40 PM
link   
A think you make some good points and I understand what you mean to say.

Yet, the world has changed and America has changed. Human society never stands still. It does not matter what we believe is the `right way` or live or do things. What does matter is the actual material conditions which surround us.

As of now, there are no jobs for all those millions of people out of work and struggling to survive. They want to work and they want to build a stronger economy. The thing is, people in America are now much more aware of their economic rights then have they been in the past 25 years. These people know they worked hard to build the economy and they are also aware they have earned a return from society when they are in need. Without all that hard work people did all those years; America would be in twice as worst shape than it is now.

The worker`s know `I helped build this huge powerful nation and now I need help and you owe us!`

I know that is a difficult idea for those on the extreme right-wing to understand but that is the actual material conditions currently.

Gone are the days of `If you just work hard enough, you will have a good life.` That America is gone and is not returning under the current system.

The US society needs to evolve or the situation will just keep getting worse. New systems and way to build society and the nation will have to be developed. The wealth of the nation has been stolen by the elite top class in the US; it is time to take that wealth back.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac

Originally posted by ~widowmaker~
This post is complete garbage and the OP is a friggin liar.....

"i saw the country die last night", dont give me this #$%^ you saw it die 4 years ago, you need thicker glasses.

8o)

4 years ago? Did ya forget about the patriot act? more like 11 years ago

Atleast 4 years ago a reasonable person may have thought that obama would be a good president. Now hes proven he wont be, yet he still got voted in?

so did bush junior and no one wanted him a second term either, hrmm coincidenc?

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join