It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Saw My Country Die Last Night.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Nite_wing

Yes,there is a God and He has turned His back on
the U.S.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

the U.S.

Because we turned our backs on Him first.
Very sad.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I too felt that way, back in 2000, when George W. Bush (or Imperial Bush II as I like to call him) was elected (well - given the election). Was certain that it presaged WWIII and in some ways it did.

It isn't the end of the world. Maybe the end of your world but the circus will continue.

I voted Blue as left and right have no meaning in current politics and as someone stated earlier in the thread, both colors are just about the same. On the Blue side it just seems a little less, frankly classist and racist.

Both are in support of the TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) treaty - which is so secret not even sitting members of congress can see it. Both are prisoners of the Uber-Bankers. Both seem to favor endless war. Neither gives a crap about the environment or the future of our planet (maybe they each have tickets on the last boat out). Neither is willing to tackle the fundamental flaws in our electoral process or it's attendent dogmas of 'corporate personhood' and 'share holder value'.

This was a very depressing election for all and the powers that be are thrilled that we are at each others throats and ignoring what THEY (yes, good old THEM) are doing.

We - THE HUDDLED MASSES (blue and red) tend to agree on the right to choose what food to eat and to know what's in the food we eat, the right to choose our health care (and not be 'cost centers' for big pharma) and the NEED to get money out of our electoral process.

Every week I go to buy Raw Milk and most of the people I meet hold very different ideas then mine when it comes to political and moral issues, but I am thrilled that they are willing to go to the lengths that I am to provide healthy nutrition to my family. Everyday there is some new law proposed (for our safety) to deny us this right. Every day there are new lies used to scare the unwary about this wonderful food.

Please can we come together and focus on PUBLIC FUNDING of all elections (and a limited election season). It's the only hope we have. It's a pipe dream, I know. But I have to believe or I'll .... (fill in your own worse nightmare)

edit on 7-11-2012 by FyreByrd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Countries rise and sink, nothing is forever..

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

the U.S.

I told my wife the exact same thing...if there is a God he has turned his back.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

I think you are correct.
Nobody thinks of anyone else anymore. That attitude started for me last nite.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:57 PM
link   
There is no such thing as God, and there is no such thing as a good president - Not in this day and age anyway. What's happened has happened, and ironically NOTHING has happened. The same BS will happen every day regardless of who's in charge, YOU have no control and never will do!

I can't believe how many people are sulking over something that is all lies in the1st place .
edit on 7/11/12 by OpenEars123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
These threads are hilarious.

America has been circling the toilet bowl for quite some time.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by phroziac
Op, you took the words out of my mouth. Nobody deserves for me to risk my life fighting the government. Im done with it all. i dont give a damn. i will be attempting to build a compound in northern michigan if i can buy the land.

Do you have room for a few more ..I can cook ....clean ..garden... sew and shoot the rust off a can about 50/60 yards with a shot gun (not great but ok). I am with you I am done I once apon a time cared I do not now.

I told all my friends ...I just want to see one person complain about the next 4 years how bad the economy is.. that the price of gas and food is sky rocketing ..that they can't find a job ...that the quality of their life is horrible ..that the debt is up over 20 trillion........YOU voted now suck it up!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Directly on the money. Great post. Flag and Star.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Funny, I saw my country die when I saw G.W. Bush holding hands with an Arab Prince. Then he proceeded to decimate our finances, start unlawful wars, make torture legal, and do everything I grew up fighting against. So go sit under a hot shower in the fetal position fully clothed and weep for the country you are dreaming of...My mother was on welfare. I was neglected. She was an alcoholic, every bike I had was stolen, people tried to break into my house and rape us kids. And I AM WHITE and we lived in a middle class neighborhood. We were working class people, and life never gave us much of a break. But I believed in America. Until I saw Richard Nixon's "hit list" and realized Washington was run by crooks. The I saw my generation of hippies and yippies become Yuppies and Guppies...The Me Generation took over. They denied they lost VietNam, they began to elect cowboy actors president...still I believed. Then I saw two gigantic monumental towers I had actually been inside of, destroyed in a few moments! Where was our protection? The airforce wasn't even called in! The president we rallied behind used us. The mayor of New York milked the event. We began to make enemies of the wrong people and allies of the wrong people as well. It was all a sham as big as the Reichstag Fire. So please, go soak yourself in sorrow, then go soak your head...Maybe you'll wake the f up.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Stop being so dramatic.

You have no clue what is going on at the higher levels. If you did, you would know the country is being run by the New World Order but two factions have a disagreement.

Did you not see Netanyahu in October screaming that Obama would not come see him and take orders? Did you not hear Romney question Obama's loyalty and subservience to Israel, affirming that he would be a lap dog?

Did you not hear that 16 U S intelligence agencies commissioned a study for a post Israel Mideast policy? This report was leaked by the CIA to Foreign Policy Journal. Look for it there...or look for the Tex Marrs summary of it on his site.

Have you not seen the reports that General Dempsey said the US would stop fighing Israel's wars? And then supposedly Dempsey was the target of an unsuccessful assassination in Afghanistan. Not to worry, supposedly Dempsey went to Israel a few weeks later.

Have you not seen the internet reports that General Petraeus, now CIA director, has told the Joint Chiefs of Staff of our military that U S interests and Israeli interests are divergent?

And then in mid October Kissinger was quoted in the New York Post that Israel would not exist in ten years...

Put all these dots together and this election was about our intel agencies, aware that tens of millions of Americans firmly believe the Second Day of Infamy was an inside job and the towers came down from a controlled demolition, as documented by the 1,500 chemical, structural and metallurgical engineers and architects of ae911.org - see that movie and you see the country died years ago -- and the intel agencies know tens of millions are questioning their intelligence.

This election was about the U S distancing itself from Israel. This has Kissinger alarmed...so he leaks it so the Zonists know he knows...and now Israel becomes more like a cornered animal with 400 nukes, and cornered animals are more dangerous.

This is a quiet battle being fought out at the highest levels and it is an attempt to redirect the U S.

Obama, a creation of the intel to continue the Second Day of Infamy coverup, is the front for the U S slowly attempting to free itself from the Mossad and Israel. Romney, an agent of the Mossad, who has trained with them and whose successsor at Bain is a Mossad asset and Israeli, was presenting himself as the proxy for Israel.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by whisperindave

I feel the same way you do. I can't believe its my generation that is screwing the world and country up so bad. When we finally go out of Vietnam I thought finally PEACE was going to break out all over the place and that people had finally learned their lesson. I didn't know then that the world was controlled by evil insanely greedy people who don't give a s--t about anything except money and power. Is Obama part of that crowd? Maybe, but I know the Bush clan are. I'm pretty sure Mitt is. I am sure of this. If Romney had been elected we'd be in a war or two somewhere so he and the powers that be could get richer at the price of the lives of our young men and women. At least Obama seems sincere about avoiding war and saving thousands of our soldiers lives. Ol' nite_wing's whining doesn't mean crap to that.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Interesting title of your post. I thought I would cry for all the same reasons but somehow my guy came through. These are revolutionary times. I don't expect anything will be as it was.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:57 AM
link   
repl

y to post by swaps

That was was great post. Very informative for the people who have their heads buried in the sand. I have a question for you, Do you think if one of the candidates had made his #1 platform to investigate 9-11 he would've had a much better chance to win? ( I know Ron Paul was big on opening an investigation and I believe it would've been one of his strong points. I hope nite_wing read your post between his sobs.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

nice.......... lol.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:59 AM
link   
Cuz you can skin a buck,
n you can run a trap line,
da cow foke will survive!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Dumbest rant I've seen in awhile.

The country died last night because YOUR guy didn't get elected?

You lay down some huge diatribe about hard work and work ethic as if only those on the extreme right know what that means, and assume everyone else is out of work hippies sucking on the government teet.

YOU... are the problem.

Hey, *my* guy didn't win either. But, if you think things would have vastly improved with that out of touch nitwit at the helm you are silly: How about an analogy to the old public service announcement about how when you go bed with one person you're not just sleeping with them you are... well, it's like that but when you elect Mitt you're not just electing him you're electing every right wing nut he's pandered to in the last 10 years - the anti-intellectual, anti-science freakshow, that wastes time on unimportant issues like homosexuality and still thinks global climate change is a farce, etc

People are dumb.
edit on 11/8/2012 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nite_wing
reply to post by 1PLA1

I think you are correct.
Nobody thinks of anyone else anymore. That attitude started for me last nite.

I understand.
I have been fighting to have compassion for those who have been so hard hit from the hurricane and now the snow storm. I'm finding it very hard because they voted to destroy this nation. My first thought when I heard about the "noreaster" was good...let them freeze. But then I thought of all the children who are suffering because of their parents mistakes and I can't find it in my heart to comdemn the babes.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Komonazmuk
These threads are hilarious.

America has been circling the toilet bowl for quite some time.

True! I noticed that back in the seventies.
I've been watching our constitution being dismantled piece by piece.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join