It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Loses His Stature. Calls For Revolution

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:08 AM
link   
After reading this through twice (bottom to top), I cannot exactly disagree with anything (strongly)

He'll be on every talk show tomorrow morning in NY, as usual. Who knows what can happen.
Obama is unleashed now. We'll see the REAL Obama.

BEST OF LUCK AMERICA!

twitter.com...

@realDonaldTrump House of Representatives shouldn't give anything to Obama unless he terminates Obamacare. Expand 1h Donald J. Trump ‏

@realDonaldTrump Hopefully the House of Representatives can hold our country together for four more years...stay strong and never give up! Expand 1h Donald J. Trump ‏

@realDonaldTrump The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy. Expand 1h Donald J. Trump

‏@realDonaldTrump Our nation is a once great nation divided! Expand 1h Donald J. Trump ‏

@realDonaldTrump Our country is now in serious and unprecedented trouble...like never before. Expand 1h Donald J. Trump

‏@realDonaldTrump This election is a total sham and a travesty. We are not a democracy! Expand 1h Donald J. Trump

‏@realDonaldTrump Lets fight like hell and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us. Expand Reply Retweet Favorite 1h Donald J. Trump ‏

@realDonaldTrump We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided! Expand 1h Donald J. Trump ‏

@realDonaldTrump Well, back to the drawing board!

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   

I had no idea that Trump Tears would taste so great. He should bottle and sell them!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Hes mad because money didnt buy the election. But damn did those republicans try.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Haha. I read that in Cartman's voice.

It does make you wonder if there might be traces of gold in his tears... we should pan them.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
was he tweeting that while melania was servicing his hard drive.

then he's excused.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:30 AM
link   
You know, I haven't even thought of Obamacare all night.

But now that you mention it...it is here to stay.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by CALGARIAN

Maybe this idiot should learn a little bit about this country before talking. He thinks this country is a democracy.
It is a Republic ruled by law. The founding fathers understood the pit falls of democracy and that is why they did not give us one.

You know your country is in trouble when the people do not even understand the simplest of things.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I am positive that if he keeps calling for a revolution, he will not be with us very much longer.

Tptb really dislike revolution talk in the spotlight. Just ask lennnon, Marley, and don't forget tupac. I will Lea e my list that short, but there are many more.

If he makes to big if a deal about it he will have a "heart attack".

edit on 7-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
The majority were heard and it's a travesty. Trump has some pretty strange ideas about what Democracy means I think.

You would think adults would know better - especially those in positions that enable them to influence others. I guess now all that's left is for him to call Orly Taitz to try and drum up the old lies again.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:36 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by theconspirator

Money ALWAYS buys the election, the promise of money to lobbyists and big business interests is what got Obama his second term, thats all American politics is anymore is a small-scale financial cold war.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wow, Trump went way off the deep end. I wonder how much he donated to pro Romney super-pacs? He's probably just pissed because he views his donations as a failed investment.

Bummer for him. (sarcasm)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
well I type revolution into facebook and the first thing I see is

Revolution anyone? All are invited....casual attire okay....camouflage preferred.
55 seconds ago via mobile
via public posts guy from minnesota who probably doesn't realize his thing is public lol

even though it's jokes, one can't help but feel some random guy in Boston circa 1776 was cracking revolution jokes right up until the Boston Tea Party..

or this fellow from Louisiana a few moments ago

... advocating a revolution a little while ago) you just sound like an idiot.

With 83% reporting, Obama is 800,000 votes ahead in the popular vote. Where it is when we have 100% has yet to be seen, but if you're gonna advocate a revolution based on a difference between the popular vote and the electoral vote...might be wise to at least wait and see if there actually IS a difference.

and this one just popped up lol omg ...

General George Washington faced many setbacks, many losses, and watched many fellow patriots die beside him! He faced a public perception that the Revolution was a lost cause and that he was to blame, but he refused to ever surrender his principles. Instead, he forged on to lead a citizen army to victory and fathered the greatest country the world has ever seen. Now, we too must forge ahead!

Yeah...

T'S OVER, SHUT UP ABOUT THE ELECTION. Not an angry post, I don't care who won. I 'm tired of people pretending to be experts on subjects they know little about. Once every four years people pretend to care about politics, the rest of the time they complain. Just let it be, or start a revolution. Either case, keep it off facebook.

JOKES!!!!!!

So when's the revolution starting cause I wanna join

this one is just wow..

THE REVOLUTION IS ABOUT TO BEGIN YOU ARE NOT READY. whites hate black's more now then ever its about to go down get ready because the revolution will not be televised

There it's nothing United about our States, time for a revolution beginning with Secession. Republic of Texas sounds like a great start

okay, well...I just found those within moments of each other just now so yeah you can take from THAT what you will lol..

they are literally POURING IN

i think its about time we had a revolution and over throw D.C.

THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS WTF LOL

It might be time for another American Revolution.

The real revolution begins soon

I think it's time for some revolution... of course I'm talking about the tv show...or am I? lol

Everyone of those posts is a different person all posting AT AROUND THE SAME TIME!!!!!!

I don't want to purposefully spam your thread with one massive post but I feel this is important.

I say we start a new revolution! I say the new civil war!! Lets get this going, my name is the first one on the list!! I swear before God this!!!

Time to buy guns! Revolution is near. Tired if the handouts!

I say "American revolution II" is looking more and more likely now. if it happens i got blades! ^_^

... are in for a revolution....

That is your SHTF scenario people. No more posts, you get the point. just realize that's like 20 people in 5 minutes.

edit on 7-11-2012 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Even though they are all criminals in my book, I concede that having Trump as pres would have the worst of all.
Thankfully he dropped early on...

Having to deal with his crap for four years would be absolutely intolerable.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:56 AM
link   
deleted

my brain is gone
edit on 7-11-2012 by Kaploink because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by yourmaker

See? This is the double-standard. When a few trolls on Twitter threatened to flip out if Romney won, ATS put on its paranoia hat and started stocking up on freedom fries.

Let me see if I got this right:
Urban youth who rebels are called "rioters" but if "good ole' boys" do it, it's called a "revolution"? Wow.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Thanks, had a good laugh

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Ego boost or does #TRUMPCARE ?

Donald J. Trump

‏@realDonaldTrump Trump volunteers were out early today to offload cases of food and supplies for hard-hit Rockaways residents #Sandy Expand 1h Donald J. Trump ‏

@realDonaldTrump I’ve sent a 10-wheeler filled with 358 master cases of food and supplies to my hometown of Queens today #TrumpCares Expand 1h Donald J. Trump

‏@realDonaldTrump P.S. 42 in Queens is getting a truckload of food and much needed supplies for Rockaway residents #HurricaneSandyRelief

edit on 7-11-2012 by CALGARIAN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Trump....

sigh...the dude has never had a full deck and the older he gets, the more obvious it becomes.

He prob did dump piles of cash into the "quiet" super pacs that don't have to reveal donors.

I bet there is a LOT of p!ssed off billionaires today....Carl Rove failed. Hell, Sheldon Adelson dumped hundreds of millions into something like 6 different elections and lost all of them.

It is an odd sensation I am feeling. I am not tickled to death that Obama won by any means, but I am rather pleased that the election was not bought by the billionaires...it's a weird combination of disappointment and relief at the same time.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Reply to post by Cuervo

That's the way some people on here are.

Goes to show, patriotism is sometimes a bad thing.

"Ermahgerd, communism is coming!"

^^^^ that's all I've been hearing all day, it disgusts me. I love how the people complaining about Obama, are the same one that would normally state that it doesn't matter which President gets elected, that any electee would ruin the country. if that's your opinion, then why are you so butthurt that Obama is elected?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join