It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America...WTH Are YouTthinking?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
HAHAHAHA your serious, right? When you say "AMERICA" do you mean the country as a whole, or do you mean each and every citizen that resides in the country.... because i tell you right now most people i know voted for Obama because they didnt want that idiot Romney to be elected. Myself, i am not registered in the state of vermont to vote, and there was nobody worthy of my vote on the presidential ballot so i refused to even register and waste my time with choosing either A) Wizard Conjurer of Violent Cataclysmic #-storm (Romney) or B) "The Best Is Yet To Come"....well Barack # in his hand and still waiting for change to fill up in the other(Obama)....
Trust me..... theres plenty of people that did not vote, especially due to the fact that ron paul was disgraced by the RNC... and The media.... and TPTB.... not all of us in this snake of a country are tools/ignorant, most want better, but what other choices do we have when were fishing for an outcome and the government doesnt even know where to begin to help what we call home because the presidential candidates that made it to the final faceoff that actually had a chance of being president, are complete failures to the epitome of an american leader.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Americans had Ron Paul but they chose to keep watching and believing the television.

Oh well.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
Americans had Ron Paul but they chose to keep watching and believing the television.

Oh well.

And there it is!

Peace!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Scamzarilla

most people i know voted for Obama because they didnt want that idiot Romney to be elected.

So Ron Paul is taken out because another candidate has more money behind him and then the people vote for the lesser of 2 evils?

Are you serious in that you actually believe YOU were making a choice? The choice was made for you without even knowing.

The only real choice you had was RP and you lost it to a couple of Hollywood creations.

You just explained my OP better than I could have.

Duck & Cover

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:40 AM
link   
One thing you have to admit is that this country is run much better than North Korea and a lot of other countries.

It has decent roads and a very decent infrastructure. When I traveled to India for the first time, experiencing the roads there, I realized I took all those things (like roads and infrastructure) for granted. Of course these sort of things is not everything.. however it is valuable.

One has to question whether a "true" democracy, where everybody has a say in how things are run, is a wise thing to have.

Like somebody pointed out here, a lot of these people are idiots. Are we going to leave important decisions and tasks up to them? Maybe a republic is more functional after all..

And while many people believe that this is an oligarchy, one has to admit that the peerage and ruling class have many institutions which promote learning and advancement in human abilities; and opportunities are available for the gifted even if they are poor.

While many may make their money through deception, manipulation, and activities which deteriorate the quality of life on this planet, so also do many make their wealth through activities which add to the quality of life on this planet. And for the latter people, it takes some sort of intelligence and know-how. Maybe if it was an oligarchy with these sort of people (those that increase the quality of life, and who desire well-being for this planet), it would not be so bad.

But does this world deserve well-being?
edit on 8-11-2012 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
OK,

You have 4 more years of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

You honestly believe in the "yes we can" BS?

Are you friggin insane or just puppets to the puppets? !@#$%^

The sad thing is that the entire World knows what a farce the American elections are...but the majority of Americans do not.

America has let down the entire World that is truly trying to look up to you as the warriors of freedom. Remember the badge of honor that you have fought for and so proudly claim?

The other Nations that have fought alongside you, suffered and died? Supported your beliefs and sometimes adopted the same? You have just forsaken the title.

Now just shut the hell up and take a knee, bow down and bend over. Whichever you choose. You deserve to lose your jobs, houses, freedoms, guns...and whatever else you THINK are your rights

America...you have just lost any respect you may have gained in the last 50 years ( It was always declining by percentage but now it will disappear completely)

I am so disappointed, disillusioned and angry right now that my words will not suffice.

Anyone with the intelligence to understand what just happened? Please just speak up.

What the !@#$ did you just do?
Duck & cover...you're going to need it.

I previously signed my threads with "Peace" but you have now voted to take that away from not only yourselves but the World as well. And YOU did it willingly.

But wait...you still believe you have the right to decide where peace resides?

This election, like all all other rigged elections will be decided by a fraction. (Only in America) At least the obviously corrupt Nations claim 99% victories. The US just keeps perpetuating the illusion of choice so will continue to show a 51-49 result.

Duck & Cover

edit on 7-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

It is idiots and morons like you that make me almost ashamed of being American!!!

The simple fact that you would rather see America burn and be destroyed instead of seeing Obama succeed is disgusting and makes me sick.

So what are you stupid idiots going to say in four years from now when unemployment levels fall to 5% or below, we the United States is no longer in war, of rights have been restored by abolishing the patriot act and NCAA, Obamacare proves successful, our deficit gets closer to a surplus just like it did Under Clinton, etc. etc. etc.

And what about when America discovers that a few brown people coming from Mexico did not spell the doom of America, Or that this false fear mongering of terrorists which are really man living in caves wearing sandals dressed in bedsheets In fact are not able to attack this country because they are so poor they can barely eat.

Yes I am saying this whole terrorist ordeal is almost 100% fake there are crazies out there but they are not a threat to this country like the Republicans would have you think by keeping you in fear.

And when is foreign politics going to stop costing America so much money? Why can't America focus on America and let the rest of the world be managed through the United Nations? Of course America can play a part they can help they can support freedom and democracy but we don't have to be the people footing the bill for every conflict on the planet.
Why did the American people not understand that the reason we are involved in so many conflicts abroad is because the people who own private military company love our billions of tax dollars?

And while my word doesn't mean much I guarantee you I promise you with my life and my family's life that a few gay people getting married or a few brown people getting drivers licenses and less-than 1% of the population or less somehow getting government benefits is not what is the destroying the country.!!!

Seriously people wake up please please please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:04 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:27 AM
link   

OK,

You have 4 more years of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

What, you really believed the "Real Change on Day One!" BS?

You said it yourself, the elections are a farce. I'll up it and say they are the means by which the slaves on the plantation give their consent to be slaves.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Don't you ROmney fans know this guy was going to take away Unions, Minimum Wage, and move retirement from 62 to 69? I bet none of you even knew this. You biggots are simply choosing a white guy over a black guy-bacause yes many of you are racist. I am white don't get me wrong. I live 30 minutes from Chicago too. I voted for Obama because he is a good president! You must like going to war if you liked Romney.

So I am thinking I have voted with the majority, and thank goodness I did. So what were you thinking? You must make over $400,000 per year and have retirement already. Thanks for looking into the candidates and they were about.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
reply to post by jude11

God forgive them for they know not what they do.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:17 AM
link   

OK,

Are you friggin insane or just puppets to the puppets? !@#$%^

The sad thing is that the entire World knows what a farce the American elections are...but the majority of Americans do not.

America has let down the entire World that is truly trying to look up to you as the warriors of freedom. Remember the badge of honor that you have fought for and so proudly claim?

The other Nations that have fought alongside you, suffered and died? Supported your beliefs and sometimes adopted the same? You have just forsaken the title.

Now just shut the hell up and take a knee, bow down and bend over. Whichever you choose. You deserve to lose your jobs, houses, freedoms, guns...and whatever else you THINK are your rights

America...you have just lost any respect you may have gained in the last 50 years ( It was always declining by percentage but now it will disappear completely)

I am so disappointed, disillusioned and angry right now that my words will not suffice.

Anyone with the intelligence to understand what just happened? Please just speak up.

What the !@#$ did you just do?
Duck & cover...you're going to need it.

I previously signed my threads with "Peace" but you have now voted to take that away from not only yourselves but the World as well. And YOU did it willingly.

But wait...you still believe you have the right to decide where peace resides?

This election, like all all other rigged elections will be decided by a fraction. (Only in America) At least the obviously corrupt Nations claim 99% victories. The US just keeps perpetuating the illusion of choice so will continue to show a 51-49 result.

Duck & Cover

Hail Obama!

Indeed... #smh

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

Oh yeah, Obummer's going to lay it down now. I hope your ready. When I first read your post I had to think it was all sarcasm. But I'm not so sure about that now.
Now we can be assured that our country will be destroyed. It's just a matter of when, not if. All US citizens are responsible for the destruction of America. We used to have a Republic. You people don't even know the difference between Republic and Democracy. You think voting will fix things. You think you have representatives. Pathetic.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

I don't believe you are an American. I'll bet you are a US citizen. There is a huge difference. I'm an American. Not a US citizen. An American lives on the land of the Republic and votes in the Republic. A US citizen is a member of a foreign-owned, bankrupt, corporation that sends it's armed thugs out to murder people that are only guilty of not wanting to trade their resources for the worthless fiat dollar. And all US citizens support this satanic system by voluntarily giving it tons of money. You are guilty of paying these thugs to murder innocent people that have done nothing to you.
You think your tax money is used for fixing roads, bridges etc, think again.
Study the Act of 1871(US incorporation). Study the Bankruptcy of the United States of 1933. File a UCC-1 with your employer and bring your whole paycheck home. Stop being a taxpayer and be a non-taxpayer. Stop being subject to statutes, which are not law. Get out of the 501c3 incorporated "church".
Wakey wakey, time to let go of snakey.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by inverslyproportional
***snip***

I am now hanging my flag upside down, and I am not going to continue going to work. I am going to just get my 2 years of unemployment, my obama phone, and welfare. Why not? Everyone else is doing it and getting by without the work, I might as well join in the "freebies" bandwagon.
*snip*

That's the spirit. Prove to the world that you aren't patriotic enough to do the best for your country no matter who is in charge.

Applause.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 02:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
As an American at this point I am praying for the destruction of this nation. This election has proved just how full of crap the American public is. We are past the point of no return. All I can do is hope the stupid are allevieated and justice will prevail but I think I would have to be on another planet for that to happen. In other words, My fellow Americans have lost my respect and I will never lay my life on the line for these people. There was a time where I would but no longer shall I hold that conviction. I am just so sick with all of this right now. I hope Karma pays a visit to those who deserve it soon.

Yes. It must be so devastating to know that so many people voted for Romney.

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 04:14 PM
link   
You guys still don't get it. My contact at HLS advised me early in Sept. that the fix was in. I even made a bet on it thru the Vegas line and won a little. Nothing like betting on a sure thing !!!

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I am not an American but I follow politics quite closely, both European & US and I can tell you the World's preferred candidate was Obama. I was reading in a European newspaper that out of 29 countries polled only one chose Mitt Romney as their preferred choice and that was Israel.

So I do not know where you are getting your information from but it is flat out wrong, nearly every other major country was rooting for an Obama win & it was clearly obvious to anyone who took an interest in their media (as I do).

Secondly (and this has irked me a bit, I must admit), the rest of the World does not look up to America as "warriors of freedom", sorry to burst your bubble but that is a mantle you like to impose on yourself. Its a nice catchy phrase perhaps feeds into your idea of American Exceptionalism but in reality nobody else (or very, very few) views you in this way, so again I don't really know where you are getting your information but where ever it is, its an unreliable source.
edit on 8-11-2012 by marker3221 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 07:27 PM
link   
"America what were you thinking?!?!?"
Yeah because it was REALLY our choice to choose between a douchebag and a turd sandwich.
Personally I did not vote,but OP blanket statements like yours are just ignorant.
Majority of the people I know and even the people they know all felt the same...nobody wanted to vote for either of them
Geeez the ignorance.
Please get mad at us for NOT revolting and overthrowing out gov't yet those feelings would be more justified

Also IF your a Romney supporter I apologize to myself for wasting time posting on this thread.
Romney is an idiot.All the 2012 elections did was bring Mitt's incompetence to global attention.
ENDINGRANTB4STARTRANTING

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   
That's funny. That's how I felt when Bush was reelected. But it was more like, wow...how could this be possible...

I actually kind of like President Obama. He's not the best president, but I definitely liked him more than Governor Romney. Romney seemed like a bully and a jerk.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join