It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America...WTH Are YouTthinking?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Actually no. Not that age or race should matter on here. I just really want an answer.. And "omg"? Come on man... Why not answer my question instead of complaining about one little thing.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

But the lunatic Romney would be a better choice eh??
What surprises me is how such large amounts of Americans are so retarded that they actually voted for Romney.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
reply to post by MRuss

Let's also remember that every 4 years, the minority population increases by 2% on its own.

Birth rates among minorities are higher than that of caucasion people in America.

To blame the entire thing on illegal immigration is not accurate. The GOP needs to realize this, and offer a platform that makes the minority vote feel included.

And to address all this talk about loss of freedoms:

Can anyone please give me specific, personal examples of things YOU can no longer do directly because of the POTUS?

Please, I am all ears. Please list the actual THINGS.

I notice that nobody bothered to answer your question. Maybe that's because they're just regurgitating Fox "news"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by Djayed

I don't know what to say in response.

Except that I give up.

Why do you come to ATS? I don't get what all these Obama-bots are thinking here.

Isn't "Move On.Org" more your style?

This is a conspiracy website.

Obama is part of the problem.

And so is Romney. Based on his politics America will go under even faster with him in power.
You should wake the # up to the fact that both parties are more or less the same, but instead you republicans and democrats are at war with each other, instead of actually trying to elect some third party that is not funded by the elite.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Americans were essentially given no true freedom of choice for president. Only the rich, select few could afford to run. There may be a janitor or car mechanic somewhere in the US who is far more qualified to run this country who will never occupy the White House because he is not seen as suitable for the position by those in power. 

The fact is that manipulation is the name of the game in American politics. Yesterday's "election" was Act I in a four-year play and the public is both actor and audience. We are carefully shuffled about the stage to advance the story, believing we are making a difference while our handlers rewrite the script backstage even as we speak the lines. 

Please, take the red pill and open your eyes to the truth. The power does not reside in the people.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by 1PLA1

My prediction #1 is coming to pass and the election was yesterday! With the stock market crash today we can look forward to more of my predictions coming true.

It would probably make sense to divide the US into a red state nation and a blue state nation since we are so far apart in ideology, theology, morality and value systems, but it will never happen. Mostly because the blue states don't border each other.

We have two visions of what America should be and two polar opposite value systems. Since both sides ridicule each other and the blue state people have started name calling the people in the red states and publicly swearing at them it doesn't look like unity can be achieved in our lifetime.

As long as the media encourages the name calling and public humiliation of people on the right, the divide will grow and deepen. Look at Jayzee, Beyonce, MSNBC, as examples of how to divide the country so deeply it may never be able to heal.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
OK,

You have 4 more years of the current destruction of the Constitution. Human Rights, Civil Rights...

You honestly believe in the "yes we can" BS?

Are you friggin insane or just puppets to the puppets? !@#$%^

The sad thing is that the

Yes we can believe in yes we can.

And

No.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Merica'.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Initially i thought the faster the USA crumbles the faster we can rebuild it the right way.

I think if USA collapses, They same idiots who caused the destruction would be right there waiting with a devious plan for rebuilding this country. Either way we are screwed, the only hope i see for this planet is divine intervention. Humans messed up big time.

Can someone remind me where on earth you can live with your small society without being entangled in the web of delusion we call politics? whos the 10% of the world that Britain hasn't invaded? maybe those are viable options for living.

maybe all the alien theorist are right, we are just slaves to farm minerals and will be destroyed with this planet, we sure are on track to achieve those goals.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11
OK,

But wait...you still believe you have the right to decide where peace resides?

Duck & Cover

edit on 7-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

I understand the passage of NDAA and other anti-Constitution laws under the noses of the American people but it is clear that Romney was going the wrong way altogether - more war, reduction of Women's rights - the guy was plain out antiquated. We have to work with what we have and going to this kind of thinking (Increasing defense and adding more religion and personal beliefs into policy) is solidly wrong. At least we haven't had the chance to pin the Obama administration down on all of these homeland security terrorist laws that not only appear unethical but downright illegal.. maybe the American people can force an audience for these issues where someone will have to be accountable.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by subjectzero

Please, take the red pill and open your eyes to the truth. The power does not reside in the people.

They took the blue pill, that's why Obama won. Get it? Blue? Democrat? Sorry, couldn't resist.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Ok. I feel your frustration. Just imagine being an American military service veteran &having your same opinion.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Geez, I was thinking, let's see, it was Bush and Cheney and a Republican House that came up with the Patriot Act and 911 happened on THEIR watch, and they took away our rights to even freely read a LIBRARY book! Then they started a war for no reason and got a lot of people killed. Then they started Homeland Security which did NOTHING but buy themselves SubZero fridges to keep their lunches in their swanky downtown offices...They began methodically torturing prisoners and taking photos of it! For fun. They established Gunatanamo as a place to disappear people...they threatened everyone who wouldn't pay them money who was trying to get a green card. Let's see it was Republicans like Romney who stood up for the anti-automatic weapons bills...What else was I thinking about? Oh they never even gave a # about capturing or killing Bin Laden, some 20 or more embassies and consulates were attacked under Bush...And who was Romney ready to put in his cabinet? Dick F*cking Cheney, the man without a heart! As well as all the other Republican Merry Pranksters of NeoCon Fascism! So blow it out your bottom hole, mate. You can rant and rave all you want. But I personally had THREE businesses ruined by Regan and two Bush's and my life savings drained by the Recession Bush's cronies got rich off of. WTH are YOU thinking!? No one will take away your gun, or your freedom. But they should, because you are a crank!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Obama hate is mind-boggling. Maybe it's just racism? Lol at thinking romney is a viable choice. Deluded humans.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
reply to post by synnergy

The difference with Mitt and Barrack? Barrack advertises constant crap that everyone buys in to. Mitt is at least straight up with his beliefs.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorShip
Obama hate is mind-boggling. Maybe it's just racism? Lol at thinking romney is a viable choice. Deluded humans.

Racism? Groan...another 4 years of everyone playing that card? I guess it would have been played no matter who won though.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Stop being so dramatic.

You have no clue what is going on at the higher levels. If you did, you would know the country is being run by the New World Order but two factions have a disagreement.

Did you not see Netanyahu in October screaming that Obama would not come see him and take orders? Did you not hear Romney question Obama's loyalty and subservience to Israel, affirming that he would be a lap dog?

Did you not hear that 16 U S intelligence agencies commissioned a study for a post Israel Mideast policy? This report was leaked by the CIA to Foreign Policy Journal. Look for it there...or look for the Tex Marrs summary of it on his site.

Have you not seen the reports that General Dempsey said the US would stop fighing Israel's wars? And then supposedly Dempsey was the target of an unsuccessful assassination in Afghanistan. Not to worry, supposedly Dempsey went to Israel a few weeks later.

Have you not seen the internet reports that General Petraeus, now CIA director, has told the Joint Chiefs of Staff of our military that U S interests and Israeli interests are divergent?

And then in mid October Kissinger was quoted in the New York Post that Israel would not exist in ten years...

Put all these dots together and this election was about our intel agencies, aware that tens of millions of Americans firmly believe the Second Day of Infamy was an inside job and the towers came down from a controlled demolition, as documented by the 1,500 chemical, structural and metallurgical engineers and architects of ae911.org - see that movie and you see the country died years ago -- and the intel agencies know tens of millions are questioning their intelligence.

This election was about the U S distancing itself from Israel. This has Kissinger alarmed...so he leaks it so the Zonists know he knows...and now Israel becomes more like a cornered animal with 400 nukes, and cornered animals are more dangerous.

This is a quiet battle being fought out at the highest levels and it is an attempt to redirect the U S.

Obama, a creation of the intel to continue the Second Day of Infamy coverup, is the front for the U S slowly attempting to free itself from the Mossad and Israel. Romney, an agent of the Mossad, who has trained with them and whose successsor at Bain is a Mossad asset and Israeli, was presenting himself as the proxy for Israel.

Dan

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by superman2012

What card is it then? People acting as if Obama getting in again is the end of the world. #'s been over for a long time. Hence why it's interesting to see people get riled up now. What a joke.

edit: ESPECIALLY against the likes of Mitt. I mean c'mon... Seriously? The mind boggles.
edit on 7-11-2012 by WorShip because: afterthought

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
As an American at this point I am praying for the destruction of this nation. This election has proved just how full of crap the American public is. We are past the point of no return. All I can do is hope the stupid are allevieated and justice will prevail but I think I would have to be on another planet for that to happen. In other words, My fellow Americans have lost my respect and I will never lay my life on the line for these people. There was a time where I would but no longer shall I hold that conviction. I am just so sick with all of this right now. I hope Karma pays a visit to those who deserve it soon.

I said basically the same thing to friends of mine last night ! I hope we go through an unrecoverable economic collapse with a police state, maybe, just maybe, that will trigger some real anger in this complacent country. Just hours after re-election Obama backs the UN's Small Arms Treaty, he is cutting our throats. Is he trying to start a civil war ? He is definitely taring this country apart, just wait till he appoints those supreme court judges to do his bidding.... I am ashamed of my country

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Isn't this just another divide and conquer trap, Republicans vs. Democrats? It's hard to see the forces that manipulate the whole game. One time those forces became visible was Obama's sabotaged swearing in ceremony in 2008, and replacement ceremony the next day. There are descriptions of a secret rite ceremony that next day. That is where the light needs to shine.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join