It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America...WTH Are YouTthinking?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by grandmakdw
reply to post by jude11

I'm thinking we just screwed ourselves and here is what will happen: my predictions as a "renowned psychic"

1. The dollar will plunge to lows never seen before.

2. The US healthcare system will come to equal that of Great Britain and Canada with third world countries becoming health destinations.

3. The US will become BFF with the USSR and will destroy the ability of the US to ever defend itself by destroying its entire arsenal of weapons "as a positive example to the rest of the world".

4. Internet censorship of anything that is not politically correct or negative of the government will come very soon.

5. Radio and TV censorship will soon follow suit.

6. Expression of religion will become forbidden, as it will be deemed to dangerous to display outside of one's home or place of worship.

7. Coal plants will be shut down creating electricity shortages and gas will rise to over $5 a gallon as Obama wanted in 2008.

8. More and more people will disappear like the Vets who disagreed on blogs with the government only to reappear after being "fixed" in mental institutions.

9. The average american workweek will be 29 hours per week, and unemployment will reach the real number of 50%.

10. There may be an effort on the part of the President to present a new constitution and have it passed, taking away all restrictions on the government.

11. Food will become outrageously expensive and home gardens will have to be hidden from the prying eyes of the government who will say they violate food safety regulations.

Please feel free to save this and reprint 4 years from now.

Interesting, we've had the same vision.
Now the questions is: how will the east coast of the USA be destroyed. We already know the west coast will fall into the ocean. That will leave the very red center of the country.

Unless Yellowstone blows, then the center of the country is gone and all the libs will be "left behind"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Right. The liberals will continue to vote for Santa Claus.

Our base has fallen beneath that 51%.

Why do you think liberals open up the borders to illegals? Dillute patriotism---and beef up the liberal base.
edit on 7-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Djayed

I agree with you. You have the voice of truth and reason.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Obomber or Rambony, who cares?

The domestic and International policies will maintain, regardless. They have to! The Dollar must stay as the reserve currency and America must maintain its number 1 Superpower spot.

In order to do all these things. China must be encircled through maintaining and gaining allies in the region, while increasing military pressence. Iran must go, but not because of its brutal regime, who cares about that? Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have the same, if not greater more brutal regimes and America makes billions from selling them arms! No, Iran must go to cut off China once more and to gain control of major resources, but most importantly to crush these trade agreements that exclude the Dollar. If you look at everything America is doing, its to simply cut off and surround China, that's the main objective, by the time China feels that it has no choice but to attack military targets beyond its borders, the trap would already have been set and China will be totally smashed. Mark my words, America is an absolute military powerhouse, I don't think there has ever been anything like it, no country can stand up to it. The military budget is the next 49 countries combined in a list of top 50 military spenders!

America can't afford to ride off course, to fall in to some liberal dream world of peace and harmony. That's well gone, its all about total control. I say good luck to America! I'd rather have America leading the globe, than a Communist take over!

However, the economic global crash will happen and it will be a global hit that will change everything, even the outcome once the dust has settled will still be similar.

So who cares who is the spokesperson for the elite? That's all they are, a spokesperson and I for one think Obama is probably one of the best public speaking world leaders since Hitler...funny that!
edit on 7-11-2012 by SecretFace because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Let's also remember that every 4 years, the minority population increases by 2% on its own.

Birth rates among minorities are higher than that of caucasion people in America.

To blame the entire thing on illegal immigration is not accurate. The GOP needs to realize this, and offer a platform that makes the minority vote feel included.

And to address all this talk about loss of freedoms:

Can anyone please give me specific, personal examples of things YOU can no longer do directly because of the POTUS?

Please, I am all ears. Please list the actual THINGS.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Just think, 4 more years of BS, (which time is flying by really fast) and he'll never get re-elected again.
Then we have to deal with the next clown and phony show.

I knew I should of put Jerry Springer as the blank ballot. Because that's all the election is...A pure joke.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Either one of our choices would have been a problem, and if you think our votes count you would be wrong! They just say that to pacify the public and it works!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   
4 more wasted years, for a bunch of liberals wanting their interests catered to while the contry goes insolvent.

Social issues are a luxury of a state that can pay its bills.
edit on 7-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Great observation. Just imagine how some of us feel right now. You can't believe it. Just imagine what I am thinking. I can't believe it either. A man, ineligible to even run for the office has been elected twice. I know there are lot's of arguments, theories and prepositions about his eligibility from both sides. But it really is not so complex, the facts of the matter are simply overlooked or deliberately ignored. It isn't about citizenship, I do believe Obama is a US citizen. That's all good. But to be eligible to run for the office of president you must be a natural born citizen. That means, quite simply, that you must be born to two US citizen parents. Period. He was not, by his own statements. Period

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Let me just remind you, it was CHENEY that said the "debt did not matter". And it was under Bush that derivatives and mortgages got out of control. And under BUSH 9/11 happened, plus two unpaid for wars.

So the blame for the trouble we are in lays in the hands of the last administration. It will take more than 4 years to get out of the mess Bush/Cheney/neo-cons have created.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Winter13
Let me just remind you, it was CHENEY that said the "debt did not matter". And it was under Bush that derivatives and mortgages got out of control. And under BUSH 9/11 happened, plus two unpaid for wars.

So the blame for the trouble we are in lays in the hands of the last administration. It will take more than 4 years to get out of the mess Bush/Cheney/neo-cons have created.

Yeah, and conveniently under Obama, Hurricane Sandy happened in the same area that was drilled back ages ago like Sept. 11. Amazing how a convenient disaster pops up at every election year.

Just saying......................

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

Everything is a conspiracy. Absolutely everything.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by jude11

Now just shut the hell up and take a knee, bow down and bend over. Whichever you choose. You deserve to lose your jobs, houses, freedoms, guns...and whatever else you THINK are your rights

What the !@#$ did you just do?

This election, like all all other rigged elections will be decided by a fraction. (Only in America)

edit on 7-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

IF this rigged election was pre-determined.. HOW did WE do it? Seriously. I didn't vote. But did it matter? Should I have voted> Maybe for Romney or one of the other candidates?? Tell me how I could have stopped it. And don't shhh talk America, you probably are brainwashed by YOUR government to see us as the "enemy" or "oppressor"

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by AfterInfinity
reply to post by Manhater

Everything is a conspiracy. Absolutely everything.

A true ATFer

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Winter13

Exactly.. How is Obama the worst president ever if Bush is the WHOLE reason Obama had to deal with Osama Bin Laden, war in Iraq, and the national debt? Clinton left us in a SURPLUS! How in Gods green Earth was he elected.. TELL ME HOW SOMEONE PLEASE. Im serious TELL ME. 2 TIMES.... TWICE!! HOWWWWW?????
:m ad:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
i couold not have said it better myself. ive been hearing nothing but complaining about obama for about 2 years now from everyone i know yet many of them voted for him again this year. i myself wasted my vote on gary johnson cause i could not see for voting for either romney or obama.evryone one i know reasoning behind voting for obama was that "romney is a liar". i reply to them with obama has lied to you as well most recently the benghazi whole fiasco. and they never know what im talking about . so sad. should be a intresting 4 years with obama not worrying about being re-elected.

GOOD LUCK !

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by theflamingswan92

OMG.

Are you in high school?

Enough with the emoticons.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by jude11

Just think, 4 more years of BS, (which time is flying by really fast) and he'll never get re-elected again.
Then we have to deal with the next clown and phony show.

I knew I should of put Jerry Springer as the blank ballot. Because that's all the election is...A pure joke.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Well, we should see a distinct change, since he is no longer pandering to secure a reelection. This is HIS 4 yrs now. Saw the same with Bush. 2nd and last termers make unsavory decisions and enact things they would not do if they had a chance at a reelection.
Wait until we have our huge mil cuts and with their cute "sequestering" term for military contractors to fire folks with no warning

No one bothered to speak about this here.

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:37 PM
link   
People call Obama a NWO shill but in all reality so what if he was?

Most complain about the current world order in one way or the other so what is so wrong with a new one?

Get rid of a self centered ideology and replace it with a global agenda. Me likey!

No Im not a shill and I am not getting paid to say this......besides one man will not change the world.

It will take everyone realising the futility of our current existence in a universe that is vast and waiting.....

We really need a less individualistic approach to capitalise on our potential as a species and get out there where we really belong.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by AtcGod

I've been latley wondering to myself, "I'd like to live in a Star Trek-like world."

In order for humankind (not just Americans) to move forward and advance, there will need to be some adjustments.

Some people are simply going to have to lighten their financial balasts a little to enable all of us to float a little higher.

On the flip side, some of the people that are not contributing or helping to move forward need to pitch in and do their share as well.

We *all* have to pitch in and give ourselves over to the greater good of humankind.

Maybe once that happens all of you UFO/Alien nuts might just meet one. Right now, we're to war-like and divided for them to even bother with us.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join