Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Thanks A Lot Ohio!

page: 1
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   
How exactly did Obama earn your respect?

Benghazi?

Balanced budget?

Improved schools? Improved life for seniors and blacks?

Protection of your liberties?

His love of Amerika?

What?




posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
How exactly did Obama earn your respect?


They just hated the thought of Romney more.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


Is this a rant? Or was there a point to this thread?



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


Its not over yet, calm down lol, at least give few sec between hate postings lol.

This could be like the 2000 election. More chance/time to rig. So who knows, Romney might win!



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:06 PM
link   
On behalf of Ohio you are very welcome.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


After Romneys comments on the Auto Bailouts,

Did you Really think he would carry Ohio??

Too Funny, no Emoticons needed.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


He gave me a phone!

I won't have to worry about my bills anymore!!



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by luciddream
reply to post by MRuss
 


Its not over yet, calm down lol, at least give few sec between hate postings lol.

This could be like the 2000 election. More chance/time to rig. So who knows, Romney might win!


Yahoo has already announced that it's Obama and he got his 2nd term.

So it's not over?

Besides Ohio and Florida cheat anyways with all their dead people votes. Amazing how people come back to life on election day. Don't forget the phoney Animal votes either.
edit on 6-11-2012 by Manhater because: (no reason given)



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieWoof
 


And your dishwasher is in the mail.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I suspect it had a lot to do with their disliking of Romney. Too bad the republicans couldn't come up with a better candidate or I might have voted republican.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


Obama doesn't even need Ohio, or Florida, or Virginia.

He has 272 without those three States.

Obama completely knocked Romney out tonight.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa
 


Obama's negative campaigning had a lot to do with it.

Rather than having a platform, Obama successfully attacked the better candidate. Rather than having answers, Obama spent most of his time making Romney look bad.

By all accounts, Romeny is actually a good man.

A lot of people changed their minds about him once they turned off the MSM and got to know him.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss
 


Obviously you're not looking at this from the correct perspective.

While Obama won a second term, he actually won with far less of the electoral points he got in 2008, he may also very well end up with the lesser popular vote. So it's not a question of why people "love" or "respect" Obama, because he's down on that from the looks of it. It's a matter of why Romney didn't make a reliable and realistic alternative. He offered litted to nothing as an alternative to Obama, and people frankly weren't convinced.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaMaa
I suspect it had a lot to do with their disliking of Romney. Too bad the republicans couldn't come up with a better candidate or I might have voted republican.


Ron Paul was the better candidate.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss
reply to post by MaMaa
 


Obama's negative campaigning had a lot to do with it.

Rather than having a platform, Obama successfully attacked the better candidate. Rather than having answers, Obama spent most of his time making Romney look bad.

By all accounts, Romeny is actually a good man.

A lot of people changed their minds about him once they turned off the MSM and got to know him.


I didn't like Romney and I promise you it had nothing to do with mainstream media or the Obama campaigning. Heck Romney did his own share of negative campaigning but I can't tell who is the pot and who is the kettle between Obama and Romney. I don't think either candidate needed help looking bad, they do it all on their own accord. LOL I don't believe that Romney would have been the better candidate. I didn't vote for Obama, but part of me thinks that it is better to go with the devil you know than the one you don't. I don't trust Romney, there for I could not vote for him. I ended up voting Libertarian.. in hopes of giving him the 5% he needs for the next presidential go round.

I am not in Ohio,but Colorado and I could not in good conscience vote for Romney, even though I'm a registered republican. Romney totally reminded me of a sleazy used car salesmen, I didn't trust one word he said.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime

Originally posted by MaMaa
I suspect it had a lot to do with their disliking of Romney. Too bad the republicans couldn't come up with a better candidate or I might have voted republican.


Ron Paul was the better candidate.


Absolutely he was! I would have voted for him in a heartbeat!



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Endorsing either of them, is something that floors me. A third party? It would be a moral necessity to not vote either.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MaMaa
 


Exactly. I personally was rooting for Ron Paul before he got booted out. The guy would have been the closest we'd have to Gary Johnson as president, considering how much Johnson likes him.



posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
Endorsing either of them, is something that floors me. A third party? It would be a moral necessity to not vote either.



I voted whom I thought would be better for the job and because I think 3rd party should have their 5% and receive easier access to federal funding and easier access to all 50 states' ballots. I'm thinking further ahead because I know that no matter if Obama or Romney won this time around that they will both suck just as badly and destroy things further. There is no way in hell anyone can convince me that Romney would have been a good choice or for that matter that Obama is a good choice.

Go with the devil you know..



posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by EllaMarina
reply to post by MaMaa
 


Exactly. I personally was rooting for Ron Paul before he got booted out. The guy would have been the closest we'd have to Gary Johnson as president, considering how much Johnson likes him.


I was too and I was bummed to find out he wouldn't be on the ticket. Johnson was the next best choice, morally speaking. I thought he would be better at the job than Obama or Romney and I think it is high time that 3rd parties get equal funding and have easier access to all 50 states' ballots.









 
3
<<   2 >>

log in

join