It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama & British Royalty Win Another Election - Conspiracy?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Okay another US presidential election down the crapper, HOOORAY!

It has been well documented that over the last 20 years the candidate with the closest ties to the British royal family has won the American seat of power. Many claim that there is no conspiracy and that America is and has been and independent nation since Its inception, however evidence from the last twenty years indicate and has arisen to show that America may never have been as free as it once may have been.

Clinton Royal Roots
www.realnews247.com...

In an Associated Press article published in The Daily Oklahoman, October 28, 1996, Harold Brooks-Baker, director of Burke's Peerage, a London-based publishing house that traces the lineage of royal and noble families, said that Bill Clinton and Bob Dole have more in
common than wanting to be president. They are distant cousins! However, Clinton has bluer blood, giving him an election edge.

Bill Clinton was born William Jefferson Blythe, but took his stepfather's name as a teenager. Clinton's ancestry can be traced
back, on his mother's side, to King Henry III who ruled England from 1227 to 1272. He is descended from King Robert I of France.

Furthermore, he is related to every Scottish monarch to the current British royal family. Clinton's royal roots include several medieval
monarchs and Simon de Montfort, a statesman and soldier under King Henry III. Through de Montfort, Clinton is related to every ancient aristocratic family in Britain today.

Bush Family
news.bbc.co.uk...

A distant relation that connects the families of Prince William and US President George W Bush - as well as Winston Churchill - has been discovered by a firm putting genealogical information online.

The company came across the link between the Royal Family, the Bush dynasty and Britain's most famous war-time prime minister during research to put Victorian censuses and other family history documents online.

Researchers from the firm traced all three families back to Henry Spencer who lived in Badby, Northamptonshire, during the 15th century.

Obama who beat out McCain who had a similar lineage
www.people.com...

Barack Obama has connections in high places – like the British Royal Family.

So says British genealogist Robert Barrett, who traced the Democratic presidential hopeful's roots.

"Obama's mother, Ann, brought to his gene pool a descent from the 17th-century plantation owner Mareen Duvall," he told Britain's Sunday Telegraph. "She is an ancestor of the Duchess of Windsor."

Wallis, Duchess of Windsor, is the only American to have married into the British royal family – Edward VIII abdicated the throne in 1936 to become her spouse. She died in April 1986.

McCain and Obama share royal lineage
www.telegraph.co.uk...

John McCain, the Republican presidential contender, and Barack Obama, his Democrat rival, are both descended from the same Scottish king, it has been claimed.

According to research by an American genealogist, they share a common bloodline that can be traced to William I of Scotland, or William the Lion.

It was disclosed last year that Mr Obama was a descendant of the monarch who ruled Scotland from 1165 to 1214, and his background and upbringing spans the globe. He was born in Hawaii to an American mother and a Kenyan father, later living in Indonesia.

A separate study into Mr McCain's ancestry has now found that the 71-year-old Arizona senator has the same royal lineage.

I would like to hear the thoughts of ATS towards this trend in American president elects. Please refrain from doom and gloom and/or euphoric election induced crotch spasms as this is not in the politics forum but rather the general conspiracies.

Proceed.
edit on 6-11-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Everyone's related if you go back far enough, plus the Royal Family hated Wallis-Simpson.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by DPrice

So how far back must one go for you to be connected to the British royal family?

This is a simplistic way to shrug off a trend which has clearly been established but you have provided no proofs to support it nor anything to show that other candidates where more directly related to the royals and subsequently lost.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Reply to post by FriedBabelBroccoli

I have a friend that is six "branches" away from royalty in the family tree, is extremely poor, living in a council estate, on benefits because there are no jobs here .... I can't see the conspiracy. Surely someone with closer ties than any American President would benefit from this conspiracy, but no.

Let me guess, they don't do it for every descendant?

This lineage thing is getting out of hand. Like a previous poster just said, anyone can be traced to royalty. Anyone can be traced to anyone. It's not hard, and has no meaningful connotations in real life.

I think the religious fundies and conservative people getting beaten down massively by Obama, proves that there is at least a chance that there is no secret power controlling everything.

Believe it or not, the world is better now than it was 4 years ago. Yes, they economy isn't much different, but there is more to being a leader than the economy, there are things that the people want more passionately than a good economy, in fact, most people I talk to, HATE talking economics, they are just happy to see progression in humans, social evolution and moral evolution.

Elites wouldn't want this, they'd want everyone locked up, at war and would have things fixed so that their players win the big seats, but it didn't happen.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by domasio

I am sorry could you please identify where on the presidential ballot your friend was.

LoL were you insinuating that I am a religious fundamentalist Ahahahahaha. Why do you bring up the economy and leadership? It comes across as though you think this thread is in the political section. Did you read the part about the Bush lineage? As to your elites wanting everyone locked up and at war, have you ever looked at the incarceration figures for this nation over the last 20 years? let me assist:

filipspagnoli.wordpress.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

This has nothing to do with your social/moral progress evolution whatever point you were trying to get across. If you can identify any candidates who lost and had a more direct lineage to the royal line than I would be more than happy to agree that the last twenty years have been a mere coincidence.

Also you claim the royal lineage is easy, then would you please do the honors of simply identifying which candidates were more closely linked and still lost.

And no obviously it is not done for just any descendant. It would make sense to support non productive members in their group. Have you ever read The Prince ( en.wikipedia.org... )? I suggest you do and remember that this is coming from the guy who lost to the Medici family (who later took the papacy).
edit on 7-11-2012 by FriedBabelBroccoli because: 101

new topics

top topics

join