It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Love You America: My Vow For the Next Four Years

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Rather than being devastated about the virtual breakdown of this country that I love so much, I vow to spend the next four years taking care of my country as if it were sick.

For every liberty that Obama takes away, I will fight to restore it.

I will continue to fight for the repeal of the NDAA.

I will demand a balanced budget, the lowering of gas and food prices, respect for our liberties, and the courage to fight for the values that we all hold in the highest regard.

I will pray for improved schools and to raise the IQ's of our country's children so that one day they will make informed decisions at the polls.

Never before have I felt so much concern and love for this country, as it lies on its death bed.

It's our job to hold its hand, to make it stronger and better and to believe that it is possible to do so.

I will demand that our president stop apologizing for our country, and hold it in the highest regard.

Obama won by going negative, but he has no mandate.

And half of this country gives him no respect.

But I will wake up tomorrow and do what I can to encourage the pieces to be put back together one day.

I won't give Obama any more of my power; I will not wish four years away.

USA!!!!!!!!!! USA!!!!

He can try to take us down...or sell us out....

Stand strong folks.

Your strength is our only hope.

edit on 6-11-2012 by MRuss because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Want Some Cheese With That Whine..

The only ones who thought Romney had a chance was a few halfwits...the rest of the right put up a strong front but they knew.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by kerazeesicko
Want Some Cheese With That Whine..

The only ones who thought Romney had a chance was a few halfwits...the rest of the right put up a strong front but they knew.

How exactly did Obama earn your respect?

Benghazi?

Balanced budget?

Improved schools? Improved life for seniors and blacks?

Protection of your liberties?

His love of Amerika?

What?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MRuss

How exactly did Obama earn your respect?

Benghazi?

Balanced budget?

Improved schools? Improved life for seniors and blacks?

Protection of your liberties?

His love of Amerika?

What?

Balanced budget
If anyone had done that in four years...it would have been a miracle. To think if anyone else got in besides Obama..that the budget would have been balanced ...you sir are living in a dream world.

As for everything else...explain to me how any of what you said would have been different under anyone else?

You only cry about Benghazi because it happened under Obama and are just parroting right wing faux rage.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

The better question is would of Romney fixed any of your complaints? Ndaa Prolly not, the economy certainly not, Obama kept true to many of his promises and many he really couldn't without house and Senate backing him

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by oasisjack

Based on your spelling and grammar, you must have voted for Obama.

You didn't answer my question either. You just argued. Which means you're a liberal.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Though I am a Canadian and Romney would have been better for business with Canada I can't help but notice the educated states with renowned schools of learning and great cities voted Democrat.
The states that Romney won ....... well the south for obvious reasons and the bread basket. Just saying as an unaffected observer outside the aquarium. Can the Republican Party survive after this election.....seems like a topic of another thread.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Of course no one KNOWS whether he *would have*
fixed anything. He was a bad candidate, he didn't even have a plan. People voted for him because they were fed up (which is entirely understandable!!) - but NOT because he brought anything to the table.

Cheezus, people admit that he was as BAD as it can even get. The republic party could have come up with a candidate which at least was convincing, sympathetic, NOT flip-flopping or caught in lies on secret taped videos.

Can you, as someone I'd consider a very convinced REP, with a straight face say that Romney was a very promising and good presidential candidate?

edit on 6-11-2012 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

People are halfwits because they have a different opinion than you...ok then

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

He didn't earn any respect, but anyone with common sense knew he would win. Romney deserves even less respect than Obama honestly.

If you want to help make a change get out and start turning people to libertarianism.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

If you supported Romney that makes you a liberal.
How do you like them apples?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I don't agree with your opinions, but I appreciate that you stated them in a mature non-inflammatory manner. That can't be said of many people on ATS tonight. Thank you for your thread it's a good attitude to have considering Obama is contrary to your political belief structure.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:36 PM
link   
For the next four years I will spend my time apologizing to every child I see, especially my own, for allowing the last great hope for humanity to fall, for the debt burden we let be placed on their shoulders, for letting freedom and sovereignty give way to foreign, political and corporate interest.

Every adult has earned what is coming. The children are victims of our stupidity.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I eat apples when a totally undeserving president wins reelection.

Sad day for Amerika.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

The election is a joke. You guys were watching since the primaries started and you still haven't figured it out? There is no hope.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by brice
Though I am a Canadian and Romney would have been better for business with Canada I can't help but notice the educated states with renowned schools of learning and great cities voted Democrat.
The states that Romney won ....... well the south for obvious reasons and the bread basket. Just saying as an unaffected observer outside the aquarium. Can the Republican Party survive after this election.....seems like a topic of another thread.

You got that observation wrong.

If you look at the electorial map very closely and zoom in on each state to the county level, you will notice it's all red till you hit a few Blue masses here and there, the Blue masses are cities with large populations of Minorities and Lower income folks.

Take Cleveland, OH for Example. It really applies for any state.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Mikeyy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2012 @ 03:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Mikeyy

You have your dissapointments in both groups. Intelligent liberal students, and intelligent conservatives. Ignorant poor liberals voting for social support, and ignorant neoconservatives voting as god requested of them.

Then you have the pure hearted, brilliant, all around winners, that wrote in Ron Paul or marked Gary Johnson.

top topics

join