It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everyone Who Voted for Obama is a Traitor to the US

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Sissel

LOL THANK YOU!!
I'm having some fun with this thread!

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
But, just to add...your electoral vote system IS retarded, i agree there.

It amazes me how many people do not understand the reason for or how the Electoral College works. I would explain it to everyone now but I am tired and I made the mistake of explaining it earlier today to someone through U2Us and I should have just started a thread. I think I will do that tomorrow it will be much easier from that point on to just refer people to the thread.

edit to add

On topic - OP how small minded can you be? Sure call me a traitor I only served in the army through 3 wars you wanted Romney well tough $h!t I am tired of @ss hats like Romney starting wars that they wouldn’t fight themselves. Fraking grow up and get a clue.
edit on 7-11-2012 by Grimpachi because:

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Oh no, I'm a huge fan of his. Especially his more social/political commentary humor. And his sports stuff as well. That football/baseball piece is classic. I just strongly disagree with that particular sentiment.

I just don't see how abstaining from taking part in the process that actually assembles our government will magically make it better, that's all.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

Originally posted by Verse

On a funny side-note, I always thought the "NWO" would be the BAD guys.
Romney is the bad guy for me. He was the worst presidential candidate you ever had. A religious, backwards thinking, intolerant, women/gay bashing multimillionaire who already admitted he doesn't give a # about America, who changed his words the minute he opened his mouth. I am ashamed the race was even that close.

LOL Seeee....that is why I'm sitting here thinking Bush is mind controlling him!!

How do you know Obama is not wearing a tin foil "scalp" under his black hair?

Because he didn't attack Iran and claim they had WMD in the 4 first years in office. Quit would've ran against them in his first three months!

ohh and let met add to counter you ....

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian
reply to post by Screwed

Everyone that doesn't vote has willingly relinquished their right to have their voice heard in the construction of our government.

To summarize: Vote = a possibility to influence who our government consists of.
No vote = no chance at all.

So, which of those options allows the "charade" to continue again?

Can I ask you about the people that are unable to vote?

I am unable to vote because someone decided that since I made a non violent mistake in my younger years, I no longer get to vote.

Your hardline stance is really just your opinion.

Tell me is it right that I cannote Vote?

Where does that put me?

Can I still bitch about the things that are wrong?

Our whole system is messed up, but it is the system we have.

I feel that I have been unjustly singled out, for reasons that I still cannot comprehend. It pretty much boils down to, I cannot vote because somebody's opinion made it to law.
edit on 7-11-2012 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skywatcher2011

On a funny side-note, I always thought the "NWO" would be the BAD guys.
Romney is the bad guy for me. He was the worst presidential candidate you ever had. A religious, backwards thinking, intolerant, women/gay bashing multimillionaire who already admitted he doesn't give a # about America, who changed his words the minute he opened his mouth. I am ashamed the race was even that close.

LOL Seeee....that is why I'm sitting here thinking Bush is mind controlling him!!

How do you know Obama is not wearing a tin foil "scalp" under his black hair?

Because he didn't attack Iran and claim they had WMD in the 4 first years in office. Quit would've ran against them in his first three months!

ohh and let met add to counter you ....

He didn't attack Iran....YET...just you wait, Obama may still attack Iran after withdrawing troops from Afghanistan.

Edit: AI call your four
and raise you another four

edit on 7-11-2012 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I don't think all who voted for Obama are traitors. Obama himself is, but not necessarily those who voted for him.

It didn't matter if Obama or Romney won, the country is done. The nation was dying for some time now. We already are not free and sovereign. Obama getting reelected only makes things worse. However, if things getting worse brings about the end, so a new beginning can occur, then that is a good thing, or at least the silver lining.

An Obama vote/victory may just be the controlled burn that we needed to let freedom flourish again.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by LuckyLucian
reply to post by Screwed

I just don't see how abstaining from taking part in the process that actually assembles our government will magically make it better, that's all.

Normally I would agree with you. But, when you are taking part in a process that assembles a corrupt government which defies the will of its people then you become part of the problem.

Unfortunately there is only ONE real and lasting solution to the problem which faces us and it has nothing whatsoever to do with an election.

I dare not say the word.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

OMG...you posted a YOUTUBE video based on WHAT IFS...I'M SOLD!!

Can you also tell me next weeks lotto numbers?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Verse

Please stay on topic

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I find myself surprised at the intensity of cult of personality. As if the President is a monarch, a king, with absolute power! Our system isn't like that. And yet, strangely enough, hearing many of the american people, it seems like they would like that to be the case?

I guess it would be simpler- all government wrapped up in one individual, so we don't have to think too hard, and we can predict the future, and know in each moment which extreme to feel.

I am also surprised that so many say they were let down by the last few years and that they were because of Obama, or that he didn't "fix" things. When he was elected the first time, the US was in such a state of mess, we all kinda wondered how anyone could have the cojones to step in the lead at that moment. Or did everyone really believe in miracles and a miracle savior?
Obama wasn't the second coming of Christ, but if only we'd gotten the other guy in, HE would have been!
What nonsense.
It might be time for everyone to stop expecting a hero president to save the world like in the Hollywood blockbusters and just accept that our mess took a long time coming, we all had a part in creating it and we cannot escape the consequences!

On the other side, too, it is weird to wake up and see all my french relatives and friends posting yahoos for the winner... two actually posted, "Obama, wouldn't you please come be our leader too????"

It's not just the US, it's the world, as we slide into our inevitable crisis, looking for someone to blame, and someone to put our faith in, in every moment.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

Please use more than oneliners when you talk to me.
It is in the rules you know. And I was on topic...I don't have to sit thru youtube videos just because they fit your agenda. You was also predicting something would happen based on nothing. If you can predict the future like you just did in your earlier post there is no reason why I shouldn't try to ask you for the lotto numbers, YOU seem to know what happens in the future so I am fascinated

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

I do not know the situation you are in, so I can't speak to it. Everyone capable of voting, should.

For my part I don't care who one votes for. Vote for your cat, your neighbor, whomever. But if you can vote, vote. If wanting everyone capable and permitted to do their civic duty is a "hardline" stance... meh. Ok then.

Of course you can still bitch about whatever your heart desires. I'm just stating if you don't/can't vote, for whatever reason, you had no direct part in the process. It's no condemnation, it's just the way it is. If you can take part in some advocacy group or something similar you can still influence individual Congresspeople's opinions and hopefully their votes, but you didn't determine which people will be the ones there to influence to start with.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Fair enough, we disagree.

I, for one, don't feel we're anywhere near the point you feel we are.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:57 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Just Like Rome fell, so must the Great United States!! All Obama supporters you have no idea what you have just done!! But soon enough you will! "Heil"!!!

Pax

link   

link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Yeah guess what.. I heard that 4 years ago and life is still going pretty well for me..

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:02 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wolf321
I don't think all who voted for Obama are traitors. Obama himself is, but not necessarily those who voted for him.

It didn't matter if Obama or Romney won, the country is done. The nation was dying for some time now. We already are not free and sovereign. Obama getting reelected only makes things worse. However, if things getting worse brings about the end, so a new beginning can occur, then that is a good thing, or at least the silver lining.

An Obama vote/victory may just be the controlled burn that we needed to let freedom flourish again.

I kind of agree with you, kind of. Like, I was certain that Romney was going to win, but was wondering if a Romney win was just going to slow down our demise and speed up the violence. So, part of me thinks that an Obama win may be best in the long-run....

HOWEVER...what scares me the most is I believe that Obama will order the rest of our nuclear weapons destroyed, leaving us for the wolves to finish off our carcasses.

He wants America to pay for (what he believes) robbing and infiltrating the world, if that is at the expense of American lives...so be it.

I believe, with all of my entire whole being, that he is here to finish off America. He is here to complete the vision his father had but was too drunk to complete. The difference is that his father had Africa in his dream and for Obama it is America.

Oh, and for those of you non-Americans that are thinking, "yeah, you deserve it...yipeee" just remember this...

America has ALWAYS been the ones to come in and save the non-Americans from the bigger evils. Well, now you (non-Americans) will have to fend for ourselves.

America is the largest military force in the world, It will now be scrapped and our weapons will be in the people's hands, that want to destroy you and me and our families.

So, everyone else can see this as just what we deserve, but in the end it will be all the other countries that pay the ultimate price. See? Americans will be okay. We will lose our military and our weapons, but we will be the last that go down. All you other countries that have already disarmed your citizens will be the first to be destroyed. Mother American will not be there to save you (sadly).

So, when everyone is busy voting for the lesser of two evils...and denouncing American as the ultimate evil. You will soon see that America wasn't so bad after all.

Sad, I am absolutely devastated right now.

Oh, btw....the rich? They can and will leave the highest taxed country in the world. Why? Because the CAN. Us peons are here to stay. Without the rich, there will be NO social programs or medical., Obama has been holding up the social programs artificially. He can now cut the strings and let all fall just where they are. His game is about to start.
edit on 7-11-2012 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join