Congratulations America, you made the right choice

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Congratulations to the USA for voting in the right candidate. Obama has been repairing all the wrong things about your country and he will continue to do so. It is impossible to fix everything in one term, and i am glad that he is in for another.

It was so blatantly obvious who deserved the win, just look at the world. Nearly every other country would have voted in Obama if he were their leader (if compared to Romney). Everyone outside of the USA could see Romney's true identity. A warmonger who had declared other nations enemies before being elected President. A undecided politician who flip flopped all over the place.

Congratulations America, you all made the right decision today.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Agreed

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Yay Bronco !!
Take that Rom-Knee!!!

I'm just happy it's over, should slowly stop saturating all the news here who take over a station each for 12 hours with their own 'live' feeds. annoying. lol

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Every other Country that wants the War Monger to hand over the cash so they can continue murdering innocent people in their quest to be a puppet of the puppet. Right.

I hear the death bells of America and the War raid sirens of the World.

Duck & Cover...You deserve nothing more.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by daaskapital
Obama has been repairing all the wrong things about your country and he will continue to do so.

While simultaneously creating a multitude of new 'wrong things' that scare the # out of me

And if Romney was supposed to get us into any particular war, rest assured Obama will do the same.

And for the record, I voted for neither.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by daaskapital

Dear daaskapital,

Personally, I chose not to vote. I refuse to vote for anyone that supports the use of torture and both of the candidates do. While I have little use for President Obama and believe he has done little, I have no use for Romney. We had the choice between someone who did not keep his promises and someone who we could not put in the white house because he might do what he said. Romney is the single worst presidential candidate that I have seen in my whole life.

What is truly amazing is that so many Americans voted for Romney after he said that he would not represent almost half the country. The last president who was at least sincere was Reagan, you don't have to like him; but, at least he said what he believed. Our political system is so severely corrupt that I am afraid the only difference between one party and the other is they steal from us all and who gets to benefit. Peace.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Right choice? Well you'll see how "right of a choice" he is within 6 months. Stay tuned. He is going to save America. Just not in the way you think.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

What do you mean by that? Do you have some kind of inside information or are you just speaking out of your gut instinct? I'd really like to know.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
What`s really amazing is that congress has the lowest approval ratings in the history of tracking approval ratings for congress and yet every one of those bums got re-elected, what the hell were the voters thinking?
The american voters must truly be insane or they are just too stupid to deserve to have the right to vote.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by wtbengineer
reply to post by Jepic

What do you mean by that? Do you have some kind of inside information or are you just speaking out of your gut instinct? I'd really like to know.

I don't need inside information to know the inevitable.

Can't believe people still think they have a choice in the elections...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:25 PM
link   
In the opinion of the person who started this thread, the United States elected the right person for the position of president of this country.

Americans were essentially given no true freedom of choice for president. Only the rich, select few could afford to run. There may be a janitor or car mechanic somewhere in the US who is far more qualified to run this country who will never occupy the White House because he is not seen as suitable for the position by those in power.

The fact is that manipulation is the name of the game in American politics. Yesterday's election was Act I in a four-year play and the public is both actor and audience. We are carefully shuffled about the stage to advance the story believing we are making a difference while our handlers rewrite the script backstage even as we speak the lines.

Please, take the red pill and open your eyes to the truth. The power does not reside in the people.

posted on Nov, 9 2012 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by subjectzero
In the opinion of the person who started this thread, the United States elected the right person for the position of president of this country.

Americans were essentially given no true freedom of choice for president. Only the rich, select few could afford to run. There may be a janitor or car mechanic somewhere in the US who is far more qualified to run this country who will never occupy the White House because he is not seen as suitable for the position by those in power.

The fact is that manipulation is the name of the game in American politics. Yesterday's election was Act I in a four-year play and the public is both actor and audience. We are carefully shuffled about the stage to advance the story believing we are making a difference while our handlers rewrite the script backstage even as we speak the lines.

Please, take the red pill and open your eyes to the truth. The power does not reside in the people.

Thank you! If someone still disagrees with this...

new topics
top topics

join