It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gary Johnson is being screwed (big surprise). His number are WAY too low

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:12 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Google Election Center has all of the candidates

www.google.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by braane1

Thank you braane1

Disappointed at the results I am seeing. But, a little this year, a little more next time...until, 'they' get a clue that their voice is not the only voice.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I am pretty shocked that Gary Johnson didn't have more support. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, but Gary Johnson in this final ballot. I know plenty of others who have done the same. Something is not right...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Agree. Last I saw, he was at .9%

I voted for him tonight because I want another party; one that is for the people and if they are up there with the dem/rep, there IS no way they can be hushed and shoved aside. they have to be there at all main debates.

The ptb won't allow tis sadly cuz it would wake people up faster.
Just shows we have more work to do on our end. Let's do this.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   
My wife and I both voted for Gary Johnson, we have friends who we know voted for him as well. Smells like vote flipping to me.

One thing that really bothered me was the fact that Paul never endorsed anyone, he was clearly out of the running and could have handed the torch to Johnson ,who was still running an active campaign, months ago but refused to do so.

I lost a lot of respect for Paul at the tail end of the primary run, he seemed to just abandon his whole campaign and his supporters. It was very odd and not the type of behavior I'd expect from Paul.

5% for Johnson would have been sweet revenge for what the republicans did in the primaries to Paul.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

Thank you for your enthusiasm.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Nucleardoom

I know how extremely frustrating it is but I still think there was something else going on there... whether is was threats towards him or his family or if he is doing it for his son we will not know. We cannot discount him yet though. This election is over but hopefully he will be alive for another one. I doubt he will run but he could make a huge difference.

posted on May, 25 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by VikingWarlord
I am pretty shocked that Gary Johnson didn't have more support. I voted for Ron Paul in the primaries, but Gary Johnson in this final ballot. I know plenty of others who have done the same. Something is not right...

How could he or Ron Paul win with so many romney shills innundating the boards and telling people not to waste their vote??????????

Its all about shilling and both big parties can afford to do so cause they HAVE THE BIG BUCKS! Money buys you heaven and everyone else be dammed. To make matters worse the D and R have been infiltrated by NEO globalists.

posted on Jul, 2 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
1 million votes does seem too low, considering how popular he was. The average popular website has far more than a million members.... and this is a presidential candidate we're talking about.

If it's true that the Primary supporters are to blame for influencing Gary Johnson's supporters into not voting for him, then I am rather annoyed. No place in the next primaries for him now. Ugh.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join