It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A message to the Republicans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
As the results come in, although this was a closer race than 2008, Romney will lose this election.

Why? Because your party stands for all things truly that are unamerican and your party and you are control by forces dictated by hate and extremism.

- You are like an angry drunk at a bar looking to fight (or starting a war) with anyone you don't like.

- You consistently refuse to acknowledge facts that are inconsistent withe the right wing propaganda machine. Anything on the contrary to what Fox/Limbaugh is a liberal conspiracy/bias.

- You have whored yourself out to corporate interests that do not necessary work out best for your average american nor does it help our country's fiscal issues when companies and rich people like Romney can send his money overseas to tax havens.

- You deny conclusive science in climate change.

- You do things and believe in the crazy of the craziest religious beliefs out there. The sad part is that the basis of most religions preach peace and love, but somehow you have twisted religion into some reason to hate others.

I can go on and on about how screwed up you and your beliefs are and the rest of the world see you for what you are, a person full of misery and hate, and that is why you are on the wrong side of history and that is why your party is falling apart. You will never admit to it, but you know deep down you guys are all screwed up and the rest of the world doesn't want any part of it.
edit on 6-11-2012 by SeekingAlpha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   
The list goes on and on, but he ran a good race-good for him. I am so glad Obama won!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekingAlpha

Sore winner much?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekingAlpha
As the results come in, although this was a closer race than 2008, Romney will lose this election.

Why? Because your party stands for all things truly that are unamerican and your party and you are control by forces dictated by hate and extremism.

- You are like an angry drunk at a bar looking to fight (or starting a war) with anyone you don't like.

- You consistently refuse to acknowledge facts that are inconsistent withe the right wing propaganda machine. Anything on the contrary to what Fox/Limbaugh is a liberal conspiracy/bias.

- You have whored yourself out to corporate interests that do not necessary work out best for your average american nor does it help our country's fiscal issues when companies and rich people like Romney can send his money overseas to tax havens.

- You do things and believe in the crazy of the craziest religious beliefs out there. The sad part is that the basis of most religions preach peace and love, but somehow you have twisted religion into some reason to hate others.

I can go on and on about how screwed up you and your beliefs are and the rest of the world see you for what you are, a person full of misery and hate, and that is why you are on the wrong side of history and that is why your party is falling apart. You will never admit to it, but you know deep down you guys are all screwed up and the rest of the world doesn't want any part of it.

And that’s why a republican will never get in office again, the people are tired and have woken up in the last 20 years, on all the above you mentioned up top, its real, and its true.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I couldn't agree more with these statements. Throughout my voting life, i have witnessed nothing but dishonesty, manipulation, and childish antics from the GOP. It's kinda odd that the only Obama/Biden signs i've seen in the last 24 hours, here in Colorado Springs, were the ones being uprooted by a car infront of me last night. Between 8 years of Bush, the 2010 congress takeover then record setting filibusters, and the election shenanigans this year - I doubt that I will ever look at the GOP party as having any integrity. For the above reasons, today I voted "anything but the GOP" for all elections.

link   

What you said are all true . Republican days are over . Happy to see Obama re - elected .

link   
Right now, CNN is "projecting" "Obama wins". I am very glad and relieved, Romney didn't win. Granted, I am unhappy with Obama's NDAA, TSA. Napolitano, etc etc to say the least. But I believe that Romney would jump at the chance to obay Netanyahu's every whim, and race to attack Iran.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I had to laugh at the obese lemmings at the Obama rally, dancing and waving their flags. It's going to be FUNNY AS HELL when they realize Obamacare will control their lives in a couple years. No more cheeseburgers, fatty!

This is certainly going to be an interesting 2 years of gridlock.

Gun sales are going to soar. Here's a tip to all the unemployed liberal arts loons. Buy stock in Smith & Wesson. It's going to gain huge over the next couple months. That's about he only economy (aside from food stamps) that has improved...LOL.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Yngvarr

Not a sore winner. Look at it this way, this was my version of grabbing a drunk alcoholic and letting you know that you have a serious problem.

You can continue on your self-destructive path or you can heal yourself. That's on you.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   
There will need to be a libertarian movement within the Republican party and conservative side to stay relevant. Hate and intolerance has no place in society. Fiscal conservatism and life without government interference in private and social matters is the wave to ride.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   

reply to post by Yngvarr

Not a sore winner. Look at it this way, this was my version of grabbing a drunk alcoholic and letting you know that you have a serious problem.

You can continue on your self-destructive path or you can heal yourself. That's on you.

Yeah, sure.

Impeached within 2 years. Bank on it.

And now I unlike some people, will GRACEFULLY exit stage left.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

reply to post by Yngvarr

Yeah, sure.

Impeached within 2 years. Bank on it.

And now I unlike some people, will GRACEFULLY exit stage left.

Impeached in 2 years.....again, hate and misery much?

If you boil down Romney's sales pitch during the elections, his only pitch was to improve the economy. In other words, your material status will improve under him. What he completely missed out on is that money is not the end all idol that Republicans believe it is and that is another reason why your dog lost.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Don't worry, most of these guys will jump back on the birther bandwagon soon enough and swear up and down that Obama was hatched in a Muslim terror jihad incubation center for the sole purpose of taking the US into ruin.

The only thing we "won" on ATS was 4 more years of Birther/TPM nonsense.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by UltraMarine

. Republican days are over .

That's just silly

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:16 AM
link   

If you really think that the Republicans have a hold on all of the evil, you need to get your head examined.

The parties are one in the same and the voting is just to keep the sheep and dreamers in line. There agenda is the same remember way back when---------he would not resign the patriot act and no more wars.
I wounder what the next 4 years will bring. I bet it will be less freedom and more war.

But by all means continue with your ignorant virtue.......I see the truth why so many others don't I will never know.

edit on 7-11-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-11-2012 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LastProphet527

And that’s why a republican will never get in office again, the people are tired and have woken up in the last 20 years, on all the above you mentioned up top, its real, and its true.

This one is wrong though, quote, "- You deny conclusive science in climate change."

A. the man made climate change crowd even say its just a "consensus" and never jump the shark so to speak and make the outrageous claim that it's "conclusive science."

B. The scientists who makeup the consensus, which "climate gate" proved, whore themselves out to special cap and trade interests digitaljournal.com... www.wnd.com... What a racket.

The rest on the list is legit.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yngvarr

Sore winner much?

You live the hood >>>>> Location: Orange County CA, 3rd world slum

For real?

And your politics is white?

If you want to be homeless and live under the absolute rule of a plutocracy right out of the days of serfdom and fiefdom keep spouting your politics. Maybe you have no self-actualization capabilities, but Obama and his policies what you to learn how to realize your potential. Romney and his policies written by American conservative think tanks want you to self deprecate on yourself so you will stay in the slums providing menial labor for their extravagant lifestyle for peanuts.

With that truth bluntly laid out for your digestion, I'll say this in closing, at least Romney and his ilk spew their narcissistic political ideologies because it serves their materialistic interests. Meaning, they are rational thinkers despite their personality disorders, so what's your rational for the way you seem to indicate you think?

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   
PS

Yngvarr, cuz that may have sounded jerky I threw you a bone on another thread here> www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

join