It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Workforce Monitor(TM) to Provide Automated Workforce Tracking and Daily Reporting for Children's Ho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What brought this to my attention was a cyber attack that Malaware blocked. I tracked the ip address 208.91.197.101 it lead me to Jeff Sheldon who is the CEO off American Technology Services. who have just recently acquired. Confluence Corporation on October 31st 2012.Confluence is an information technology services firm dedicated to supporting the culture, mission and budgets of the nonprofit sector, and select local government clients, including the CIA.ATS, headquartered in Fairfax, VA, is a leading provider of comprehensive IT services for small and mid-sized organizations. Founded in 1994, the company has a strong track record of providing high-quality services to associations and other nonprofits, financial institutions, government contractors, and professional services firms. ATS' broad experience includes network support, web design and development, hosting, and cloud services. ATS provides tailored support services for total IT outsourcing and project-based support.ivr.tmcnet.com... If I post all the links to the information I have it will be a novel, so I will just post the link where I got to. It is dated Wednesday 6 November 2012. Thoughts anyone?www.prweb.com...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

My thoughts are that I don't want to click on any links your malware led you to. Maybe you can sort through that novel and explain to me how any of this relates to the title of the thread? The part about workforce tracking and that part about the hospital should do it.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by omega man

your first link is broken.

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Turner Construction's selection of ADR Software's Workforce Monitor™ service for CHoP project expands ADR's service area to include Philadelphia metro area.
"This is another example of Turner Construction's committment to the integration of innovative technology into their construction management practices," said Bruce Labovitz, co-founder and President of ADR Software, LLC. "We are now working with Turner in Philadelphia, Baltimore, Northern Virginia, Denver, New York and Washington, DC, with new assignements in additional markets coming on line over the next few months. We are proud to be one of Turner Construction's award winning job site management resources."
Workforce Monitor is a service of ADR Software, LLC headquartered in Reston, Virginia. General contractors, owners, project managers and sub-contractors use the service to provide real-time workforce visibility, to empower real-time workforce decision making, to provide invaluable project workforce documentation, to improve safety awareness and response readiness and to manage risk. Workforce Monitor utilizes RFID tags, embedded in all-weather job stickers affixed to hard hats and ID badges, to monitor workforce traffic without delays, interruptions or inconsistencies. Workforce Monitor is currently monitoring for over 40,000 workers at construction sites throughout the United States. ADR Software, LLC can be reached at (703) 230-2588.
Know who came to your job site, who’s still on the site, and who was supposed to be on the site — ALL IN REAL TIME.
a service of ADR Software, LLC

1860 Michael Faraday Drive
Suite 175
Reston, VA 20190

Phone: (703) 230-2588
Fax: (703) 230-2589

Email: [email protected]

Companies and agencies that have utilized Workforce Monitor to manage automated time collection at job sites they manage:

Industry association memberships and affiliations:

ADR’s Workforce Monitor service utilizes advanced RFID and broadband network technology to monitor your workforce and provide you the information you need to manage manpower decisions across multiple workforces in real-time.

Contact ADR today to see how Workforce Monitoring can save an average construction project over $250,000 between lost time, staff efficiency and improved schedule compliance. In one case, Workforce Monitor could have saved over $12 million!

top topics

join