It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Just Won His Second Term....Now what?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
A second term always means major scandal.
The media.won tonight and I think they will turn on Obama by finally releasing everything they have on Benghazi gate.
This will result in the impeachment.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I'm curious about how the press will handle this about two or three months from now. We still don't have answers on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the billions to "green companies" that went bankrupt nearly immediately, the fiscal cliff, the debt ceiling which is reached this year, etc. Will the press get agressive?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:34 PM
link   
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!

Obummer had the last four years!!

As the economy contues to go down the toilet, who's he going to blame now? Can't be Bush...

Now he blames...

US.

link   

Originally posted by charles1952
I'm curious about how the press will handle this about two or three months from now. We still don't have answers on Fast and Furious, Benghazi, the billions to "green companies" that went bankrupt nearly immediately, the fiscal cliff, the debt ceiling which is reached this year, etc. Will the press get agressive?

Exactly; but as long as the masses have their Iphones and MTV they just won't care. This election showed one of two things. Either we have no say or that the public is so duped that it is far too late. And down we shall go as we deserve to do.

link   
reply to post by Alxandro

I think tea party will begin to fall apart. This is a great big blow to right wing extremism. Obama will prove himself.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by THEDUDE86
Besides Rubbing it it on all your republican friends.
Besides watching FOX news cringe because the people have realized their lies over the last 4 years.

What will happen now?

Well now Obama has much more freedom to push a lot of executive orders. I know many of you will say there will be more NDAA type orders but the truth is...

We will be much more likely to have Medicinal Marijuana.
We will have much less foreign affair problems.
We will have a much greener and efficient energy grid.
We will have a president that can represent the people.

What else will happen?
edit on 6-11-2012 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

Sounds a little backwards...

He said he wouldn't interfere with medical marijuana in States where it was legal in 08. Reneged as soon as he found the DEA's number. The San Diego medical marijuana (MM) industry has been devastated on his orders, and every few weeks rumors circulate that a citywide MM raid in Los Angeles is imminent.

He talked a lot of peace in regard to Israel while Romney talked about bombing Iran. I wonder why? Maybe so that O-bomba could get back to doing what he does best: killing brown people.

Yes, I am sure he will get the government more involved in matters that are rightfully the responsibility of the free market, sinking us further into fascism.

And yes, I am sure he will continue to adequately represent the bankers and all of their hopes and dreams for the future of the North American Union.

He wasn't your friend in 08 and he isn't now.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
Dude, those were just GOP Talking Points Twisted to Flame the GOP followers.
There never was any Truth to all that Hype.
Those "stories" will fade away , before the Truth comes out to Embaress the GOP Further.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

How many presidents got impeached?

Damn, clinton made baby-goo stains and still didn't.

Can't impeach the pres

link   

Besides Rubbing it it on all your republican friends.
Besides watching FOX news cringe because the people have realized their lies over the last 4 years.

What will happen now?

Well now Obama has much more freedom to push a lot of executive orders. I know many of you will say there will be more NDAA type orders but the truth is...

We will be much more likely to have Medicinal Marijuana.
We will have much less foreign affair problems.
We will have a much greener and efficient energy grid.
We will have a president that can represent the people.

What else will happen?
edit on 6-11-2012 by THEDUDE86 because: (no reason given)

Attack Iran.

Replace dollar with UN SDR

Sterilize everyone and plan for depopulation program.

NWO wins again.
edit on 6-11-2012 by John_Rodger_Cornman because: (no reason given)

link   
ByeBye America

Nice knowing you

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by davjan4

Nope, it just means he has more time to fix the whole war with a middle east bush started which fudged the american economy.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Personally I'm going to work a whole lot less and sponge a whole lot more. To hell with it, why not?

Anyone who thinks anything is going to get "legalized?" Dream on, there will be even more crackdowns, testing etc... AND thanks to Obamacare all of your medical will be in a government database. Be careful what your doctor knows about what you do.

Then of course there is your internet. Regulation here we come.

Wait until you see what they pass in the name of global warming. Taxes in January... I can hardly wait for the posts here when you see that.

More of you will lose your jobs.

You just sold yourselves to the government. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

link   
reply to post by THEDUDE86

Now what?

We get 4 more years of birthers, people going cluelessly ape $#!% over false claims of gun confiscation. Lies, more lies, yet more lies. Lies on both sides.

link   

What will happen now?

Aside from the fiscal cliff...not much. Republicans control the house, and Obama won't work with them, and they won't work with him. More of the same. And, if he goes "dictator" with executive orders, he'll be impeached...then the civil war starts.

link   

Originally posted by GreenGlassDoor
Buckle up guys.... ...it ain't over, yet. Ohio still has 27% of the vote to count and less than 1% difference between the two.
Plus they have the provisional and/or absentee ballots to count. Could Ohio be the 2012 version of 2000's Florida?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by MsAphrodite
Personally I'm going to work a whole lot less and sponge a whole lot more. To hell with it, why not?

Anyone who thinks anything is going to get "legalized?" Dream on, there will be even more crackdowns, testing etc... AND thanks to Obamacare all of your medical will be in a government database. Be careful what your doctor knows about what you do.

Then of course there is your internet. Regulation here we come.

Wait until you see what they pass in the name of global warming. Taxes in January... I can hardly wait for the posts here when you see that.

More of you will lose your jobs.

You just sold yourselves to the government. Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it.

You do know the GOP owns the house, nothing really has changed, or will get passed through

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:42 PM
link   
An Obama win tonight means Hillary will never be President.
Unless Obama gets impeached and Biden gets booted.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
An Obama win tonight means Hillary will never be President.
Unless Obama gets impeached and Biden gets booted.
Dont count Hillary out in 2016.
The Brain Trust in the GOP will probably want Bristol Palin for the GOP Candidate.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I see a major depression coming that will make the Great Depression of the 30's look like the happy times. I see gas prices shooting through the roof again, Keystone Pipeline going bye bye. And I won't be the least bit surprised if obama doesn't try and do away with term limits.
Guess we'll see if we reap what we sew with a second term for those that voted obama the jr. dictator

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Will we actually see Obama attempt to justify his Nobel Peace Prize?

Will we see unfettered access to herbs that can be used for medical purposes?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join