It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's Second Term Win: Full acceptance of sweeping liberal policys?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by charles1952

A smart business puts into place measures that mitigate training losses to outside recruitment.

As well, a smart business has forecasts for those losses layered into thier budget, because hope is not a plan.

No, it isn't something businesses like to deal with. But it is something that must be dealt with. The ones who create better plans are the ones that usually end up with greater profits. That is how it works.

ETA for clarify: if you spend 200k on training, you would be crazy for not using a stipend type of program to finance it. Even in the state of Texas, where we are a right to work state, you will see contracts signed when you talk about financing training or education. A good example is how the State of Texas will do a stipend to pay for a nurse to go to school. They have to work 2 years for every year they attend school while being paid. If they quit, they have to repay.
edit on 8-11-2012 by bigfatfurrytexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why such an exaggeration and not a realistic assessment of the situation? Is it so hard to believe the country is a center left and not a center right nation? Sweeping liberal policies? What are those liberal policies? Science, biology, ecology and math?......

Hell if I know. I used to think things like science and math were non-partisan when younger..come to find out they were part of the liberal agenda. Who woulda thunk it.

Anyhow, was just wanting to poke our republicans to see them demand its not liberalism, its compromise on both side that needs to happen now...(aka, understanding they have to compromise a little bit at this point)

posted on Nov, 8 2012 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by newcovenant
reply to post by SaturnFX

Why such an exaggeration and not a realistic assessment of the situation? Is it so hard to believe the country is a center left and not a center right nation? Sweeping liberal policies? What are those liberal policies? Science, biology, ecology and math?......

Hell if I know. I used to think things like science and math were non-partisan when younger..come to find out they were part of the liberal agenda. Who woulda thunk it.

Anyhow, was just wanting to poke our republicans to see them demand its not liberalism, its compromise on both side that needs to happen now...(aka, understanding they have to compromise a little bit at this point)

LOL I would not have thunk it. And about the compromise, that's true.
Would be nice to see both sides put all their hot button issues aside and work on the economy together.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join