It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Sick of Hearing About The Elections?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Where oh where to post?

Rant? For some...

Jokes? For others. (The vid below is a commercial parody)

It's so much of a joke that it's making many angry anyways. From people thinking there's really a difference between the 2 puppets to voting machine rigging, dead people miraculously rising out of their grave because they just have to vote if it's the last thing they do...oh wait. Scratch that.
and the threat of riots in the streets if one candidate loses.

I even seen a post here on ATS that went something like this. (Sorry, can't find it right now)

"I couldn't decide who to vote for so I voted in a way so as to avoid the threatened riots." Wow! Now there's a throw away vote if there ever was one.

And then there are the rest just sitting back and shaking their heads at the spectacle unfolding on a World Stage. From citizens to World Leaders.

So...

From We Are Change

Peace

edit on 6-11-2012 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
What Election?

if not that then prince charlie and his down to earth guffawing around the country wanting for nothing.. O.o

edit on 6-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by winofiend
What Election?

if not that then prince charlie and his down to earth guffawing around the country wanting for nothing.. O.o

edit on 6-11-2012 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

Yeah, I don't know what to call it anymore except maybe just the "Greatest Show on Earth"...Wringling Bros. would be proud.

Peace

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

I'm tired of people thinking their opinions are more important and only wait for their turn to talk. I embrace debate tho. I actually had a conversation about politics with a sorority girl at work today...go figure.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
YES I AM.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by JDmOKI
reply to post by jude11

I'm tired of people thinking their opinions are more important and only wait for their turn to talk. I embrace debate tho. I actually had a conversation about politics with a sorority girl at work today...go figure.

I always treasure those moments when someone can offer up a conversation rather than an argument.

People that do this actually use the other 2 holes on their head...ears. And the grey matter in between.

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Thank god this is over! This has been Ats at its most boring because of this rubbish.It wouldnt be so bad if it actually was going to change anything, but we all know that it wont.Democracy, yeah right.

top topics

join