It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vote Then Vaccinate! Walgreens Election Day Sign

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:57 PM
link   

I wonder how many people flocked to their local Walgreens, after seeing this sign after dropping their vote??? The same people that still believe that their vote counts, also will most likely buy into this death sentence that they call a flu shot. Every time I walk into a store and see people being injected,I just cringe. It seems like everyday they have some stupid propaganda or event to promote these stupid things. Why should election day be any different?

Did anyone else see this today at their local Walgreens?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Actually haven't gotten a flu shot in the last 5 years, and my sister just went her first year without getting it, only because I convinced my mother to not get her the shot. She made the appointment and was ready to go get it done, glad she didn't. No need.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   
I have not had any vaccine for at least six years. Had the flu once during that time and I survived. Note that when I got the flu I was trying to manage huge external stressors not of my making - still I survived with no vaccine.

Much Peace...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:54 PM
link   
My mom got the shot

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Just for a recap on "Why we don't trust the government flu shots"?, or Bill Gates missions to Africa. That list includes squaline in the brew, mercury and aluminum too. RFID, WFID tagging, leading to mind-puppet populations under DARPA-SKYNET. Profits for the pharmaceutical giants who want big parts of every one of our life stages. Fear propeganda from the corporate media; it's insulting to our intelligence. Sterilization. Not supporting ammoral umbrella agencies that offfer us zero credibility, have already broken our trust, and continue to carry on with even worse intents apparant. When will we learn not to support the sensational, or that which is fronting proven agenda?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Didn't see anything like that at the Walgreens here when i went to the gas station across the street.

I stopped getting flu shots after retiring from the military 9 yrs ago. Haven't been sick since.

new topics

top topics

join