It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I bet $500 on Romney.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:39 PM
link   
So please support my bet by voting Romney. I really don't want to be out $500. My rationale was based on the GOP being able to steal the election. Please tell me they rigged the voting machines!?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   
I would bet , but im broke , I seriously think Obama is gonna win.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

There's no way Romney is going to win. Florida looks like it's going to be a tossup, which is usually a strong red state. Romney didn't even win his home state of Massachusetts, he only received 37% (still being counted, I know.) California the biggest state is of course going to go to Obama, which will be all he needs to win soon after he takes a few more states. Even Virginia which is usually a red state is going to be a tossup.

IMO I blame Hurricane Sandy for Obama's win. The whole thing with votes being extended and allowing e-mail voting (that is a huge red flag for voter fraud), etc, etc for the states affected by Sandy, coincidentally are all blue states.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

I bet my bottle of Bushmills it will be Romney. The good part is if I lose I will only have to give away an empty bottle lol. I hate them all but I do think Romney will win this one. I did not vote for him but my wife did. I guess we will see how it goes.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:56 PM
link   
The guy believes in magical underpants!

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 08:59 PM
link   
You just lost $500, my friend. Sorry but why in the world would bet that when we have all this polling data that is rarely WAY off?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:08 PM
link   
And the loser is.......................

Should have just thrown it down the nearest drain, or better still, give it to someone who deserves it

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Telling (begging) people to vote after the voting is over is bad timing overall.

Bad decision..long shot (hopefully you got a spread)..but ya..when considering elections, look at the swing state polling and not the popular vote. This wasn't really that close at any time. the msm said it was, mostly to keep you glued to the tv.

Always more interesting when you talk about the popular vote though.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You accept paypal? cause i do. just saying...

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by usmc0311
reply to post by boncho

I bet my bottle of Bushmills it will be Romney. The good part is if I lose I will only have to give away an empty bottle lol. I hate them all but I do think Romney will win this one. I did not vote for him but my wife did. I guess we will see how it goes.

Then...if Romney wins...your Wife gets what you would have won...and..your bottle of Bushmills...

Des

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I think you just lost

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
So...I guess you have to pay up now huh...

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 01:18 AM
link   
Yep, another bet lost. Looks like I'll have to make it up on the next big public event, I should have just stuck to betting on who gets voted out of Big Brother first.

o.0

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
time to keep up to your words .. go downtown and give it to 50 homeless people

posted on Nov, 7 2012 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
time to keep up to your words .. go downtown and give it to 50 homeless people

I already kept my word, but I didn't make the bet with homeless people, I made it with someone who doesn't even need the money.

The homeless people can ask someone for an Obamaphone though...
edit on 7-11-2012 by boncho because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join