It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who else predicted Obama would win ?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:44 PM
link   
How in the hell could I a lowly construction worker predict the outcome of the national election so confidently ?
Because it's totally rigged without shame ? You people just refuse to learn. I have no right to whine if I don't vote ?
How about if I don't vote and predict the outcome anyway ? I'm whining whah whah whah whah !
Who else predicted this ?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I say the people who vote shouldn't complain....cause they voted for em

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Are you drunk?

Because I am, and you sound drunk too.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
reply to post by randyvs

Are you drunk?

Because I am, and you sound drunk too.

He always sounds like that.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by randyvs

How in the hell could I a lowly construction worker predict the outcome of the national election so confidently ?
Because it's totally rigged without shame ? You people just refuse to learn. I have no right to whine if I don't vote ?
How about if I don't vote and predict the outcome anyway ? I'm whining whah whah whah whah !

I predicted an obama victory during the republican primary when I saw the cast of clowns the party had assembled and watched them drag Ron Paul through the mud.

It's been a 2 ring circus side show for decades now.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Well done!....you have called a 50/50 !

There is as much chance of you being right as there is of you being wrong!....what's your point again?

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Obama will win because SPAIN is counting the "votes" ... I've been saying this for months.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I'm drinking!

Obama will win.
His whole life has been orchestrated to get him to where he is , and he isn't done with us yet

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

Says Cuervo.....

I'm not sure if you would be the best judge of that.
Not that I think it will make any difference, but I predicted a Romney win based on the banks ditching Obama a few months ago. So far it looks like Mittens is in the lead.

I hate them both, just to be clear.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   
When the state of MA majority doesn't vote for it's ex governor, I have to wonder about him.
edit on 11/6/2012 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thunderheart
Obama will win because SPAIN is counting the "votes" ... I've been saying this for months.

Spain? Why Spain? Why not Tuvalu or Kyrgyzstan or even Burundi?

Anyway... of course Obama will win; you know the odds of a "1 term president"? And I dont mean in the US... I mean, in the entire world.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:32 PM
link   

An alleged time traveler in another post on ATS claimed that President Obama would win. We'll see!

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by GhostLancer

And now we see how easily predictable the elections are which makes them a hoax. Not necessarily ringing my own bell here people just trying to point out how useless it is to vote.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:17 PM
link   

It was very obvious obama was going to win, Romney had no hope.

A lot of people

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Personally, i don't think he did win. I think it was rigged. When 109k people voted for him in one district and there were only 95k registered voters in said district it is obviously rigged.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I predicted an Obama win!

It has been foretold that Obama would be the last USA president.

After him A: the Usa no longer exists. B: The Usa is divided C: The world ends D: God comes back E: Aliens come back F: 2012 happens and enlightenment is felt by all, and borders are abolished.

Then again who knows?

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Don't know about your predicting skills - Romney is a loser out of touch with normal people.

Construction work is not "lowly".

Your providing shelter for people. Be proud of what you do. It IS skilled labour.

Skills are all good.

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by theclutch

I think it was a Baba Vanga (sp?) prediction.
Last president - 44th, and Black.

Scary to think of what happens next to our southern neighbours

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Thanks for the kind words Snow. Back when I was roofing houses A cop asked me my occupation one time. In front of three houses that I had roofed by myself hand nailing each so the wind wouldn't be a factor. All he could say was and I quote " Big contribution to society.". Can't help but add that I wanted to pop him right in his fat little doughnut hole.

I think Obama is only half black but I don't see that as a factor at all really. Considering their all puppets it's like saying, I want this color this time. No big deal at all to me.
edit on 27-11-2012 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
I figured Obama would win. I said so a few times. I just didn't think he'd take Virginia and Florida. So I got those states wrong. Most of the rest I think I called ... can't remember for sure ...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join