It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Francois MITTERAND

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:26 AM
link   
When I try to talk with my compatriots about Francois MITTERAND madness, many of them answer me that I should not criticize a dead man. This is personnal but I believe that Francois mitterand is still alive. I think that he put in scene his death because he had fear of how people will judge him when they'll understand who he was and what he done.

Francois MITTERAND was a mastermason, and a rosicrucian (rose-cross french secret society member) like POMPIDOU and DE GAULLE. He was a great mystical and occulitist obsessed by his madness of great things.

He never took an important decision without consulting his astrolog, Elizabeth TESSIER.

He build in Paris 3 great monuments that all refers to aegyptians secret occult rites :

The glass pyramides of the louvre.
They refers to the gizeh site. There are 3 pyramides, composed of 666 glass triangles. The smaller has 6 faces, the medium 60 faces, the bigger one : 600 faces

cyberfrance.dmweb.org...

And there is a trick !. In fact, the pyramide hide an alchmist symbol, the inverted pyramide :
www.louvre.or.jp...

The stairs, inspired if the dna double helix, lead to an inverted pyramide :
www.rfr.fr...

In alchemy code : The fire is represented y a delta, the air y a delta and a line, the earth an inverted delta and a line and the water an inverted delta.

The "very great" french national librairy. This refer to the alexandry librairy and the architecture is copy on a theban temple, under the order of Francois MITTERAND !

www.france.sk...

The great ark of the defense.

www.cityandlight.com...

And there, there is also a trick :
The tower and the building around form a kind of code, with a masonic sense...

[Edited on 2-5-2003 by Nans DESMICHELS]

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Hey Nans

Do you have anymore information on this guy?

Yu've got me interested in him now and i'd like to find some more info on the Rosecroix(sp)?

Cheers for your help

Gryffen

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:30 AM
link   
This place look like a door... But it's not : MITTERAND defined it has a window (!) open on the world (MITTERAND knew Bill GATES ? He knew that windows will become the most used OS in the world?).
You can connect this with the librairy... Bill GATES himself defined the web like the greatest librairy ever...

posted on May, 1 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
The rose+cross is a mystical order inspired from the templar knights initiation rituals. It"s one of the two most powerfull secret society in france. (The most powerfull are the freemasons)

Some links in english :

www.crcsite.org...
www.rosicrucian-order.com...
www.shakaar.demon.co.uk...

I dont know if you have seen the movie "BELPHEGOR", probably not because it's a french movie. It's the story of an aegyptian ghost that haunt the louvre museum and take possession of a young girl. The story is connected with the rosicrucian.

top topics

join