Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Exit Polls to be handled in 'quarantine room'

page: 1

join

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Okay, the media is taking themselves FAR too seriously, in my opinion. I'm also going to get my best laugh of the night now when all this idiocy on their part STILL produces inaccurate results. They can't simply ramp up up up on security and "seriousness" of thier process and expect that to really change it? They can't compel people to answer honestly and by past elections? Few do. So..what's this??

The Huffington Post | Reuters
At 11 a.m. today, representatives from the consortium of news organizations that sponsor the National Election Pool will enter a “quarantine room,” where they’ll look at data gathered via exit polls, Michael Calderone reports

Reuters reporter Lisa Richwine says the quarantine room lacks phone or Internet access. At 5 p.m., the quarantine will lift, and the representatives will be able to share their data with their respective organizations. Project for Excellence in Journalism director Tom Rosenstiel tells Richwine that if the data leaks early, “with Internet penetration and the speed of social media, that (data) would be known pretty widely.”
Source

Okay.. News Flash for the News Media.... They aren't Super Secret special 'ops' people gearing up for the raid the whole world's future depends on. This security isn't just over the top, it's laughably absurd. I mean, it's a joke I truly find hilarious. This is the kind of thing I'd think to make in graphics for a parody...but they're actually doing it?!

Okie Dokie.... If those polls aren't accurate, I actually am going to send Emails to the P.R. Departments of those organizations reminding them of what a laughing stock they've become in their polling nonsense. I wonder how much time and money they waste on this garbage when reporting what is actually happening out there is what many, if not most, are actually interested in?? We'll ALL know the results when they start coming in as OFFICIAL numbers from those whose business it is to add it all up. The MSM I never trust anyway doesn't suddenly become something more accurate today.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Well, remember when exit polls in, I think, Florida contradicted the results? People were speculating that it suggested tampering with the results since exit polls usually are pretty spot on.

"We can't have that," they said, "people must be able to trust the results", they continued, "we must do something!", they agreed.

They regulated exit polls, that is what they did.

..which to me is an insane decision, since exit poll, though having drawbacks, are perhaps the best tool against election fraud, making tampering really really hard not to notice.

To anyone planning to rig the election it is of course the best idea ever. Just saiyng.

posted on Nov, 6 2012 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

exit polls have always been a clear indicator of election results..

until electronic voting machines...

this is just a new tweak to cover up

voter fraud.

new topics

join